888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

morlspin

888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4  

1. 1.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sundays from 31st Oct Still annoyed though. Gave me free money which I have been using built a bankroll through some cash games and some STTS and it would not let me play this unless I deposited. Where is that in the terms and condions.

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sundays from 31st Oct 36 players in tonight is a great showing for us! The long road to gaining new members and having a bigger core of players has just begun, and with showings like this, we will only get bigger and better promotions. Thanks to you all and heres to next week:ok

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sundays from 31st Oct

36 players in tonight is a great showing for us! The long road to gaining new members and having a bigger core of players has just begun, and with showings like this, we will only get bigger and better promotions. Thanks to you all and heres to next week:ok
Well done guys :ok

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Starts 31st Oct

Well done winners. :clap :hope you did remember? (I've not even got the site so someone will have to get me the full results otherwise.
yea i did remember, i actually done table last night but need to do a bit digging regarding player names that i recognise but can't place to PL alias's. :ok

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sundays from 31st Oct Fantastic turnout last night and a great game too.... there was only 1 player out in the first 50 minutes! :loon Very well played to morls, glennop & warbirds for podium positions in a very competitive field. :clap The table is updated in post 2. Please note that the best 3 from 4 scores will count. I still need PL names for TYNERAT48, anfield9 & 3amissosexy please? Lets have even more players next week..... lets try and hit 40.... that would be fantastic!! :hope Til next week...

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 14/11/10 LEG 2/4 Hey all, not been around much recently due to working a ridiculous amount of hours, hopefully gonna get more time to get back playing some PL poker and this one looks a great place to start, I'm reg'd for Sunday. :ok Thanks to Morls/PL/888 for a great promo. :clap Username: Chapsmick82

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 14/11/10 LEG 2/4

Hey all, not been around much recently due to working a ridiculous amount of hours, hopefully gonna get more time to get back playing some PL poker and this one looks a great place to start, I'm reg'd for Sunday. :ok Thanks to Morls/PL/888 for a great promo. :clap Username: Chapsmick82
Wondered where you'd been hiding! Good to see you back. :ok