888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

morlspin

888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4  

1. 1.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4 Just posting result of final to tie the thread up. Slapdash 1st Dodger 2nd Morlspin 3rd Game of two halfs this one. Morlspin took a stranglehold of the game from the off. It really did feel like we were all playing for the runner up prizes. Down to three and his luck ran out and he departed to leave two us to enjoy a tremendous heads up battle. Super tournament to play in and a fitting final to boot. Well played all who took part. :clap:clap:clap

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

Just posting result of final to tie the thread up. Slapdash 1st Dodger 2nd Morlspin 3rd Game of two halfs this one. Morlspin took a stranglehold of the game from the off. It really did feel like we were all playing for the runner up prizes. Down to three and his luck ran out and he departed to leave two us to enjoy a tremendous heads up battle. Super tournament to play in and a fitting final to boot. Well played all who took part. :clap:clap:clap
Couldn't have said it any better myself Well played all and enjoy the Ipad Jeremy, you'll be the coolest prof in town!;)

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4 Cheers. I'm sure I speak for all the six who qualified through the league (maybe not for the ones who qualified by winning heats and were automatically registered!) when I thank Graeme, who went to quite some lengths to make sure we all got the password when PL was down. :clap

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4

Cheers. I'm sure I speak for all the six who qualified through the league (maybe not for the ones who qualified by winning heats and were automatically registered!) when I thank Graeme, who went to quite some lengths to make sure we all got the password when PL was down. :clap
indeed :ok and congrats :clap

Re: 888 Poker Exclusive League with $1500 added value! - Sunday 28/11/10 LEG 4/4 Actually I feared the game would not go ahead (as stated on facebook). The easy option would have been to call it off. But that was reckoning without the determination of Morlspin, who managed to get every player playing and I think that was a superb statement of just how far the mods are willing to go in the name of The PuntersLounge. :ok