** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cheltenham Ticket Competition - Sat 2nd Oct - Free To Enter!

Hi all, Long time no post but still a very keen reader of the forum and now my chance to give a little something back to the forum! Ive got one ticket to the showcase meeting at Cheltenham on Friday 15th October which unfortunately I wont be able to make. I will be running a competition this Saturday on the meeting at Wolverhampton in the evening, first race 5.30pm. Rules of the competition are as follows; One entry per race, if you wish add a reserve selection too if not you will go on the favourite in the event of a non runner. If your selection finishes 1st, you will receive 5pts, if your selection finishes 2nd, you will receive 3pts, and if your horse finishes 3rd you will receive 1pt. You will get one NAP selection ( again please add a reserve or you will not get a nap! ) and if this horse finishes in the frame you will receive double points ( 1st = 10, 2nd = 6, 3rd = 2 ). Anybody is welcome to enter but if you are not interested in the prize please state this when entering as i'd like the ticket to be used. The ticket is for the club / tatts enclosure which would usually cost £25 on the gate. I will post the ticket out early next week to the winner, unfortunately I may not be around much over the weekend so please be patient if I don't log on over the weekend until Monday to work out the points and the winner, I am running the competition on a Saturday as I am hoping for my entrants. Think thats all, any questions feel free to ask, Good luck! :ok

Re: Cheltenham Competition - Free To Enter! Here goes....... and thanks for the chance mate :ok 17.30.......... Empress Leizu 18.00.......... Vetvey 18.30......... Nellie Ellis 19.00......... Flowing Cape 19.30......... Mons Calpe 20.00......... Miss Whippy 20.30........ Harting Hill NAP 21.00........Aviso

Re: Cheltenham Ticket Competition - Sat 2nd Oct - Free To Enter! Very nice gesture mate not sure I'l be back in time so will have a quick go ;)! 5.30 Franki J 6.00 Missile Command 6.30 Two Feet Of Snow 7.00 Imprimis Tagula 7.30 Egmary 8.00 Miss Whippy 8.30 Harting Hill 9.00 Chief Red Cloud

Re: Cheltenham Ticket Competition - Sat 2nd Oct - Free To Enter!

Very nice gesture mate not sure I'l be back in time so will have a quick go ;)! 5.30 Franki J 6.00 Missile Command 6.30 Two Feet Of Snow 7.00 Imprimis Tagula 7.30 Egmary 8.00 Miss Whippy 8.30 Harting Hill 9.00 Chief Red Cloud
NAP will be in the last unless changed prior to the first race!

I thought more people would have entered this! Everyone's in with a chance :clap
Was hoping for a better turn out myself ( although im already failing with the maths with 6 entrants and 2 races :lol ) although as long as the winner has a top day at Chelters with the prize it doesn't bother me how many entered! Good luck with the remainder!

I would of entered mate but being in Ireland stops me from going regardless if I won or not! Thanks though, great gesture.
Thought the Irish loved a long weekend at Cheltenham?! :loon No worries mate, hopefully get the chance to run something similar again :ok

Re: Cheltenham Ticket Competition - Sat 2nd Oct - Free To Enter! Some good selections there! After 6 races; Peteg40 - 14 Points Chris34 - 13 Points Billy Hills - 9 Points tedthewolf - 5 Points jayalexander - 4 Points andyjkmak - 4 Points Looking at it, Peteg40 and Chris34 will fight it out in the last, although tedthewolf and jayalexander have slim outside chances. Billy Hills and andyjkmak thanks for taking the time to take part :cheers