PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

staffy

PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added  

1. 1.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Hi guys, Tonight is our weekly Bounty Tournament: Tournaments>Special>Bounty Hunter Seeing as last week 2 PL players finished in the top 3, including one taking the €100 weekly bounty by knocking out: RHP_Bounty, I thought you might like to take another shot. It starts at 19:45 and last week there were only a dozen runners, so with a €10 buy-in it's a nice little value tournament. :cheers

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added

Hi guys, Tonight is our weekly Bounty Tournament: Tournaments>Special>Bounty Hunter Seeing as last week 2 PL players finished in the top 3, including one taking the €100 weekly bounty by knocking out: RHP_Bounty, I thought you might like to take another shot. It starts at 19:45 and last week there were only a dozen runners, so with a €10 buy-in it's a nice little value tournament. :cheers
oi,your supposed to keep this hush hush :spank:tongue2:tongue2

Hi guys, Tonight is our weekly Bounty Tournament: Tournaments>Special>Bounty Hunter Seeing as last week 2 PL players finished in the top 3, including one taking the €100 weekly bounty by knocking out: RHP_Bounty, I thought you might like to take another shot. It starts at 19:45 and last week there were only a dozen runners, so with a €10 buy-in it's a nice little value tournament. :cheers
If it's every week looks good enough for the diary "Slacking Hawkeye":ok

now look what you have done' date=' we will get all the PL fish in now :eyes:tongue2[/quote'] As the diary is only there for those of you of an elderly nature with memory problems I thought I was doing you a favour Al:ok

now look what you have done' date=' we will get all the PL fish in now :eyes:tongue2[/quote'] He he. This week the bounty is going to win (it rolls over to the following week if it does). That said, if Woodie plays none of us have a chance!

He he. This week the bounty is going to win (it rolls over to the following week if it does). That said, if Woodie plays none of us have a chance!
Was easy going last week :spank :dude

If it's every week looks good enough for the diary "Slacking Hawkeye":ok
Oh sorry, I must have missed the thread that somone put up with the details in. :tongue2 Will see if I can find details on site and add it in. :ok Good luck whoever's left in tonight.

Re: PL Exclusive Red Hot Poker Promotion! -- 4th October Start €1025 added Final tables are up. Congrats to tonight's winners andybell and rejmak who secure automatic places for Thursday's finals. :clap In the €2 league, the 5 league qualifiers are staffy, Rivrd, teaulc, Haichan and miss daisy, who join andybell, Adetrick, Woodie and FunkyB. (It was very close for the final place, daisy pipping glennop by just a quarter of a point)

61.7299957938.8180171454.40680444 154.9548174
46.23979979104.13926854.346569378 154.7256377
For the €5 league, the qualifiers Rivrd, avon, glennop, runadrum and staffy join double winner Woodie, and rejmak and Warbirds, so just 8 runners.
did i get me spoon then?:sad
:ok congratulations morls runaway winner of the €5 league spoon. €2 league was much closer and rejmak wins the coveted title at his first attempt. :ok League champions are andybell and Woodie. :clap:clap

Nightmare - I had to go to bed as I had to get up super early. Thought that this was a ticket that could be used any eveing.
Ooops. We'll put you into tomorrow (Weds) night's €10 Bounty Hunter tournament (19:45) - €100 on my head (RHP_Bounty). :cheers

Final tables are up. Congrats to tonight's winners andybell and rejmak who secure automatic places for Thursday's finals. :clap In the €2 league, the 5 league qualifiers are staffy, Rivrd, teaulc, Haichan and miss daisy, who join andybell, Adetrick, Woodie and FunkyB. (It was very close for the final place, daisy pipping glennop by just a quarter of a point)
For the €5 league, the qualifiers Rivrd, avon, glennop, runadrum and staffy join double winner Woodie, and rejmak and Warbirds, so just 8 runners. :ok congratulations morls runaway winner of the €5 league spoon. €2 league was much closer and rejmak wins the coveted title at his first attempt. :ok League champions are andybell and Woodie. :clap:clap
Congratulations guys and good luck in the Monthly Finals on Thursday - we'll get the league qualifiers added beforehand.