Blackpool GUKPT, PL Staking Fund - 9 Free Seats - Players Anounced - 11/12 Nov

morlspin

Blackpool GUKPT, PL Staking Fund - 9 Free Seats - Players Anounced - 11/12 Nov  

1. 1.

• Yes Please
    • No Thanks
    • Im not sure, keep me in mind though

Hi Guys Following on from the Betfair Staking previously, the players involved ended up winning enough to give us a 2nd Staking Opportunity, this time at the GUKPT in Blackpool at the start of November. If anyone would like to attend/is already attending the Blackpool GUKPT and would like the opportunity to play in one of the £110 side events free of charge as part of the staking fund, please let me know BY VOTING IN THE POLL in this thread as soon as possible. Thanks and all levels of players are welcome to apply :ok Terms and Conditions

1. Players entered into the £110 side events will be chosen after discussion by the moderators if we have too many applications
  2. Players would be asked to wear Betfair Branded Clothing for the duration of the event
  3. Players will split any winnings 50/50 with the PL Staking Fund, ie, you win £2000, £1000 is yours and £1000 returns to PL for a future staking
  4. Players will have to get drunk with myself and Paul Ross in Blackpool
  5. If a player wins the side event, they also win a Champion of Champions seat the month after in Coventry, this again will be a 50-50 split between the player and PL Staking Fund

Events to Choose From Are: Thursday 11th November - £110 NL Freezeout - 7.30pm Friday 12th November - £110 NL Freezeout - 7.30pm A big thank you to John Tabatabai and Betfair Poker again for this opportunity! Playing Thursday: Avongirl Runadrum Burnley Joe Heniek Glennop Morlspin (separate staking) Playing Friday: Morlspin (this staking) Andybell666 Geordiegaz Teaulc Heniek (i think separate staking)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blackpool GUKPT, PL Staking Fund - 9 Free Seats Available - 11/12 Nov

im not playing the main event but will be in blackpool for that week and week after liked to be considered thanks
:welcome to PL Cathal! Your names in the hat with the others Enjoy the forum and hope to see you soon in our games :ok

Re: Blackpool GUKPT, PL Staking Fund - 9 Free Seats Available - 11/12 Nov

What was the other promo' date=' i must have missed this i think?[/quote'] You were in it - Team Roses ring any bells? ;) Betfair Team Challenge with staking from John Tabatabai. Threads will be buried somewhere in the Challenges forum probably. :ok

Re: Blackpool GUKPT, PL Staking Fund - 9 Free Seats Available - 11/12 Nov Ok,The Moderators have decided that the Players who will be picked are for this promotion are as follows: avongirl Burnley Joe GeordieGaz heniek morlspin runadrum teaulc Thats the 7 from the original promo who have shown an interest and also have good live poker experience along with 2 from a private STT made up with the following players: Miss Daisy Staffy jones12345 andybell666 McG Haichan There was an argument for each one of you to play and we couldnt fit 6 into 2, so we thought that an STT would be best way to decide who gets the last two seats. I hope thats fair with you all, and you can understand just how hard the decisions were. The STT will be set up in the next few hours and you will be PMmed a password to play. Thanks and GL all:ok