Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010

Wednesday 8 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v SC Internacional (23:30 BST) 2.34 3.35 3.5 101.16 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Ceará SC (23:30 BST) 1.55 4.1 7.8 101.73 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Guarani Futebol Club (23:30 BST) 2.3 3.45 3.65 99.86 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Atlético Goianiense (23:30 BST) 1.66 4.3 6.2 99.38 %
Thursday 9 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v SC Corinthians (02:00 BST) 2.8 3.45 2.74 101.20 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Palmeiras (02:00 BST) 2.4 3.45 3.25 101.42 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Flamengo (02:00 BST) 1.84 3.75 5 101.01 %
Friday 10 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Avaí FC (01:00 BST) 2.27 3.35 3.6 101.68 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Botafogo FR (01:00 BST) 2 3.55 4.1 102.56 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 1.77 3.75 5.6 101.02 %

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010

Event Sao Paulo - Flamengo RJ
Selection Sao Paulo
Strength 10/10
Date 09/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 1.80
Reasoning After defeating Atlético-GO and Atlético-MG, Sérgio Baresi's team is already dreaming with reaching a Copa Libertadores da América place. São Paulo is improving and that makes me be more confident on them. They got out of the danger zone and they are now middle table classified. Now, the question is that if they will reach Libertadores places. Defeating Flamengo, i'm confident they will reach it. On visitors side, with 22 points, Flamengo, who is coming form a goaless draw with Santos, couldn't win any of the last five games. The urgency of a win is big, not only by the fact of being behind Sao Paulo in the table, but due to having lost many points as host and they need to recover it away. But the mission is not easy...

Event Sao Paulo - Flamengo RJ
Selection Sao Paulo
My initial analisys was pretty close to FCP's comments about this game, moreover one more point for Sao Paulo - each year we see the same picture: SP struggles during Copa Libertadores and couple of months after elimination and then in second half of championship starts winning almost all matches and climbing up in table. Seems like now is exactly the point when they finally recovered. But for this particular match I'd skip betting on SP and even am thinking about backing Flamengo because SP missings are too big: Ricardo Oliveira (with tendinitis in his left knee), Fernandinho (muscle injury in his right knee), Dagoberto and Casimir (suspended the third yellow), and Lucas Gaucho (Brazilian national team at under-19). With respect to theses absences no bet or small bet on X2 for me.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Gremio-Atl.Goianiense = 1 (1.57) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Gremio is 16th in the standings with 20 points in 19 games with a roadmap in-house w4 d2-l3 goals scored 13 goals conceded 9. Atl Go is the 17th in the standings with 17 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 8 goals conceded 12. Gremio drew the last match played outside the home with the score 2-2 against Botafogo while Atl. Go has won the last home match with the score 4-1 against Vitoria. Preview: Gremio: missing: def Mário Fernandes, mid Willian Magrão; covered by accident Douglas for the midfield and Fabio Rochemback. Atl Go: missing: Welton Felipe def, att Marcao; Suspended: Mid William, att Elias (14 / 9, key players). Possible configurations: Gremio: Victor, Gabriel, Vilson, Rafael Marques, Lucio, Fabio Rochemback, Adilson, Souza and Douglas J. and Borges. Coach: Renato Gaúcho ATHLETIC GO: Márcio Victor Ferraz, Daniel Marques, Gilson and Thiago Felt, Ramalho, and PITUCO Weslley Diguinho, Juninho and Pedro Paulo. Coach: Rene Simoes Both teams occupy hazardous positions in the league. The home team can not afford to drop points at home against an opponent directly in the fight to avoid relegation. So my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Goias-Guarani = 1 (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Goias is 20th in the standings with 13 points in 19 games with a roadmap in house w1-d3-l5 goals scored 7 goals conceded 15. Guarani is the 9th in the standings with 26 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d4-l4 goals scored 9 goals conceded 15. Goias has lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-5 against the Corinthians and the Guarani won the last home match with the score 2-1 against Fluminense. Preview: Goias: missing: Amaral, Douglas; Back in the squad striker Otacilia Neto. Guarani: missing: Rodrigo Heffner; midfielder Mario Lucio returns from suspension and should get the place that was Geovani. Possible configurations: GOIAS: Harlei; Valmir Lucas Rafael Tolo and Marcao; Wendel Santos Jonilson, Rithelly, Bernard and junior Felipe Otacilia Neto. Coach: Jorginho Guarani: Emerson Caecilian, Faba, and Márcio Aílson Careca, Renan, Paulo Roberto, Baiano and Mário Lúcio; Mazola and Romulo. Coach: Vagner Mancini. The Goias needs a victory to end a real crisis then is the coach and players have to forget the problems both in the dressing room in society. So I think the forecast is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Gremio RS versus Atletico Goianiense 00:30CET The second round of the Brazilian Championship begins on Wednesday and some clubs already know they can not lose more points if they want to stay in the elite for another season. This is situation with Gremio RS these days, they must start winning at home, yes they have some good time when playing home matches, but they were much better last year. This year, they are in down trend at home, but i strongly belive this will change very soon, starting from tonight. The fans of Gremio promises to fill the Olympic. Last week, 30,000 fans were on hand to give victory in front of the Guarani, and match ended 1-0. Now gremistas promise even more in the fight against Goiás. In the field, the Tricolor will have maximum strength, since the Vilson defender and midfielder Fábio Rochemback, midfielder Douglas and Fabio Santos are recovered. Therefore, everyone should be on the field against the Dragon. In Atlético-GO, coach Rene Simoes will miss main star of the team. Midfielder Elias received his third yellow card and meets suspension , as well as William. Besides them, defender Welton Felipe and striker Marcao are still injured. Gremio (-1) AH @2.21 12bet 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Goias vs Guarani (DNB) (2.4 @ Betfair) 1pt There are problems in the Goias team, on and off the pitch and they are heading straight for the Serie B. They have picked up maximum points in only three games out of 18 matches, two of which came away. Guarani are in better shape with Wagner Mancini constructing a hard working team and currently sit 9th in the table compared to Goias' 20th. Guarani are far from a top away team, picking up most of their points at home however, this is a match they can win. The 2.4 offered on draw no bet is fantasic value and I am all over it. *My picks are in bold.

Gremio-Atl.Goianiense = 1 (1.57) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Gremio is 16th in the standings with 20 points in 19 games with a roadmap in-house w4 d2-l3 goals scored 13 goals conceded 9. Atl Go is the 17th in the standings with 17 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d2-l6 goals scored 8 goals conceded 12. Gremio drew the last match played outside the home with the score 2-2 against Botafogo while Atl. Go has won the last home match with the score 4-1 against Vitoria. Preview: Gremio: missing: def Mário Fernandes, mid Willian Magrão; covered by accident Douglas for the midfield and Fabio Rochemback. Atl Go: missing: Welton Felipe def, att Marcao; Suspended: Mid William, att Elias (14 / 9, key players). Possible configurations: Gremio: Victor, Gabriel, Vilson, Rafael Marques, Lucio, Fabio Rochemback, Adilson, Souza and Douglas J. and Borges. Coach: Renato Gaúcho ATHLETIC GO: Márcio Victor Ferraz, Daniel Marques, Gilson and Thiago Felt, Ramalho, and PITUCO Weslley Diguinho, Juninho and Pedro Paulo. Coach: Rene Simoes Both teams occupy hazardous positions in the league. The home team can not afford to drop points at home against an opponent directly in the fight to avoid relegation. So my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow

Goias-Guarani = 1 (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Goias is 20th in the standings with 13 points in 19 games with a roadmap in house w1-d3-l5 goals scored 7 goals conceded 15. Guarani is the 9th in the standings with 26 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d4-l4 goals scored 9 goals conceded 15. Goias has lost the last game played outdoors with a score of 1-5 against the Corinthians and the Guarani won the last home match with the score 2-1 against Fluminense. Preview: Goias: missing: Amaral, Douglas; Back in the squad striker Otacilia Neto. Guarani: missing: Rodrigo Heffner; midfielder Mario Lucio returns from suspension and should get the place that was Geovani. Possible configurations: GOIAS: Harlei; Valmir Lucas Rafael Tolo and Marcao; Wendel Santos Jonilson, Rithelly, Bernard and junior Felipe Otacilia Neto. Coach: Jorginho Guarani: Emerson Caecilian, Faba, and Márcio Aílson Careca, Renan, Paulo Roberto, Baiano and Mário Lúcio; Mazola and Romulo. Coach: Vagner Mancini. The Goias needs a victory to end a real crisis then is the coach and players have to forget the problems both in the dressing room in society. So I think the forecast is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Vasco da Gama versus Atletico MG 02:00CET Vasco do not know for defeat in 11 games and is controlled by PC Gusmao, who has not lost single match in Brasileirão. In the last round, won Ceara 2-0 away from home and reached 26 points in eighth place. Meanwhile, Atletico begins to sink into the relegation zone and is 17th place with 17 points. Another defeat could mean resignation of Atletico manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo. Vasco hopes to keep the unbeaten run and be even closer to the top teams, but coach PC Gusmão will have to go over some important missings and will invest in promising youngsters. Midfielders Felipe and Carlos Alberto are both injured, while striker Ze Roberto meets automatic suspension for the third yellow card. Thus, in midfield will take place for Nilton, Rafael Carioca and Fumagalli, who is in charge of arming the main offensive moves. Meanwhile, attack will be formed by Eder and Luis Nunes. Fearing of another bad result, Luxembourgo will make at least five changes in the team. Defender Jairo Campos was released by the Medical Department and must go into fild. Also in defensive system, the left-back Leandro returns in the wave of young Eron, who was not well in the last match. In midfield, Rafael and Ricardinho are only options on the bench and in their places come Edison Mendez and Diego Souza. Striker Daniel Carvalho returns after over a month injury and will make a double with Neto because Diego Tardelli is still injured. Over 2.25 goals @1.75 12bet 6/10 Another bet in the same game will be: Atletico MG (+0.75) AH Away @1.94 Sbobet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 hey guys what do you think of the vasco da gama - atletico MG match? im thinking vasco clean sheet at 2.58 at betfair.. i mean atletico have failed to score in 5 out of the last six away games while vasco has had 2 clean sheets in the last four games. also atletico is missing striker tardelli.. what do you think?

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Santos @1.84 (188bet) Santos stands in fifth place and has not lost in the last 6 games, with 5 wins and 1 draw away vs Mengo last game. Neymar is back and he can be expected to run the show again. Their home WDL is 6-1-1, with 15-4 goals for/against. Botafogo is in fourth place, and their results are quite good too: only one loss (vs Internacional) in eleven games, and 6 victories in their last 8 games. H2H, last two games ended up with a draw (3-3 and 0-0). Botafogo will be motivated to win this game or get 1 point, especially after their disappointing 2-2 vs Gremio after leading 2-0 HT, but Santos' attack with home edge is probably a bit too much even for a good Botafogo, all the more so if they try to play an open game as expected. Moderate stakes.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Vasco -0.75 AH @evens (188bet) Vasco has not lost in 11 games, with 5 wins and 6 draws. They lost only once home this season. They played a good game vs Ceara last time, even without Nilton (back for this game). Ze Roberto won't play though, nor Alberto. Atlético Mineiro stands in 18th place, with a WDL of 1-2-6 on the road (7-17 GF/GA). Obina and Tardelli will miss the game, which is really no good for Atl. Mineiro. H2H, Vasco lost home only once in ten years, even though they lost the last two games on the road. Most of these games are over 2.5, but with Gusmao and the missing players on the away side, I prefer going for a slight handicap for Vasco.

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Santos-Botafogo=1 (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Santos is the 4th in the standings with 31 points in 18 games with a roadmap in-house w6 d1 l1-15 goals scored 4 goals conceded. Botafogo is the 3rd in the standings with 31 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house of W4-D1-L4 goals scored 12 goals conceded 10. Santos drew their last game away with a score of 0-0 against Flamengo and Botafogo drew the last home game with the score 2-2 against Gremio. Preview: Santos injured Bruno Rodrigo Rodriguinho, Paulo Henrique Goose. Botafogo: Injured: Somalia, Jobson. Possible configurations: SANTOS (4-3-3) : Rafael, Para, Edu Dracena, Sandro Durval and Alex, Arouca, Danilo and Marquinhos, Neymar, Ze Eduardo (Dewey or Breitner) and Keirrison Coach: Dorival Júnior. Botafogo (3-5-2) : Jefferson, Alexander, Antonio Carlos, Fabio Ferreira and Marcelo Cordeiro, Leandro Guerreiro, Fahel, Marcelo Mattos and Maicosuel, Herrera Loco Abreu Coach Joel Santana. Both teams enter the field with the intent to win the game to continue the run against the first championship Fluminense and Corinthians. Coach Joel Santana Botafogo assured that the attitude of the team will focus on attachment hoping to play at least at par. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A September 8th-10th 2010 Santos (- 0.5) vs Botofogo (Evens @ Bet365) 1pt Well after the shocking pick yesterday, I have picked Santos to get me back on the money trail again. I am relying on the return of Neymar to the Santos starting 11 to pull the strings and bring some net action. The coach is looking at playing 4-3-3 with Neymar being the playmaker and I trust the kid to get it done. I can hope anyhow! :hope *My picks are in bold.

Santos (- 0.5) vs Botofogo (Evens @ Bet365) 1pt Well after the shocking pick yesterday, I have picked Santos to get me back on the money trail again. I am relying on the return of Neymar to the Santos starting 11 to pull the strings and bring some net action. The coach is looking at playing 4-3-3 with Neymar being the playmaker and I trust the kid to get it done. I can hope anyhow! :hope *My picks are in bold.
So, Abreu scores a last minute goal! FML. Seriously, how are Santos 4th? They are the sloppiest team I have ever watched with my own eyes. First half all the lad had to do was square it but had to blaze it over the bar himself. The only highlight was Neymar's elastico nutmeg, period.

So' date=' Abreu scores a last minute goal! FML. Seriously, how are Santos 4th? They are the sloppiest team I have ever watched with my own eyes. First half all the lad had to do was square it but had to blaze it over the bar himself. The only highlight was Neymar's elastico nutmeg, period.[/quote'] Where did you watch it mate, was trying to find a link in the second half?

Vasco da Gama versus Atletico MG 02:00CET Vasco do not know for defeat in 11 games and is controlled by PC Gusmao, who has not lost single match in Brasileirão. In the last round, won Ceara 2-0 away from home and reached 26 points in eighth place. Meanwhile, Atletico begins to sink into the relegation zone and is 17th place with 17 points. Another defeat could mean resignation of Atletico manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo. Vasco hopes to keep the unbeaten run and be even closer to the top teams, but coach PC Gusmão will have to go over some important missings and will invest in promising youngsters. Midfielders Felipe and Carlos Alberto are both injured, while striker Ze Roberto meets automatic suspension for the third yellow card. Thus, in midfield will take place for Nilton, Rafael Carioca and Fumagalli, who is in charge of arming the main offensive moves. Meanwhile, attack will be formed by Eder and Luis Nunes. Fearing of another bad result, Luxembourgo will make at least five changes in the team. Defender Jairo Campos was released by the Medical Department and must go into fild. Also in defensive system, the left-back Leandro returns in the wave of young Eron, who was not well in the last match. In midfield, Rafael and Ricardinho are only options on the bench and in their places come Edison Mendez and Diego Souza. Striker Daniel Carvalho returns after over a month injury and will make a double with Neto because Diego Tardelli is still injured. Over 2.25 goals @1.75 12bet 6/10 Another bet in the same game will be: Atletico MG (+0.75) AH Away @1.94 Sbobet 5/10
FT 1-1 Over bet half lost -3 Atletico +0.75 AH winner +4.7 overal +1.7 :ok

Santos-Botafogo=1 (1.83) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Santos is the 4th in the standings with 31 points in 18 games with a roadmap in-house w6 d1 l1-15 goals scored 4 goals conceded. Botafogo is the 3rd in the standings with 31 points in 19 games with a roadmap out of the house of W4-D1-L4 goals scored 12 goals conceded 10. Santos drew their last game away with a score of 0-0 against Flamengo and Botafogo drew the last home game with the score 2-2 against Gremio. Preview: Santos injured Bruno Rodrigo Rodriguinho, Paulo Henrique Goose. Botafogo: Injured: Somalia, Jobson. Possible configurations: SANTOS (4-3-3) : Rafael, Para, Edu Dracena, Sandro Durval and Alex, Arouca, Danilo and Marquinhos, Neymar, Ze Eduardo (Dewey or Breitner) and Keirrison Coach: Dorival Júnior. Botafogo (3-5-2) : Jefferson, Alexander, Antonio Carlos, Fabio Ferreira and Marcelo Cordeiro, Leandro Guerreiro, Fahel, Marcelo Mattos and Maicosuel, Herrera Loco Abreu Coach Joel Santana. Both teams enter the field with the intent to win the game to continue the run against the first championship Fluminense and Corinthians. Coach Joel Santana Botafogo assured that the attitude of the team will focus on attachment hoping to play at least at par. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall