** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Gone for a £10 treble on Germany,Sweden and Croatia with Skybet, what are people's thoughts on this? Here's my reasoning first- Germany- were absolutely fantastic at the world cup and were a pleasure to watch me and relatives were kicking ourselves we didn't back them to beat both England and Argentina,they tore both teams apart respectively, can't see them failing against Belgium and can see them picking up 3 points as they will want to start where they left off, they were unlucky to lose to Spain in the semis and beat Uruguay who played well at the world cup to finish 3rd and I fancy them here, they will want to qualify and will want to open their campaign away. Sweden-I've rated Sweden for years, they've had a rough patch but their result against Scotland caught my eye and according to some posts on here they have a new coach and play attacking football and Hungary were poor at against a poor England in a friendly recently, so I expect Sweden to win this, they're a cracking side, they did well in the last euros unfortunately losing to spain in the last minute in a group match, just because they've lost Henrik Larsson doesn't mean they're crap,they're still a very good side. Croatia-Poor qualifying campaign in the world cup, injuries cost them V England at wembley and England lost to Ukraine therefore Ukraine pipped Croatia to getting in the play-offs, can see them being stronger this time,Modric's injured I believe? Worrys me as he's a great player but one player don't make a team,Eduardo and Olic,Krancjar to name a few, they've still got quality players that will play in this game. So then what are people's thoughts on my bet and my reasoning?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September

How can Chivu be suspendet if the competition did not start yet !? When i posted he was uncertain but now i know he won't play for sure. Probable line-up Romania: Lobont Contra, Tamaş, Rădoi, Raţ Torje, Cociş, Florescu, Deac D. Niculae şi Marica Good luck :dude
Chivu got a red card during the match against Serbia from the previous qualifying campaign.

Someone mentioned above that Ireland often draws away.I agree but all the draws in the last campaign were against strong teams Italy' date=' (World Champions by that time), Bulgaria with Berbatov in a decisive game where draw was very good for them and with the difficult team of Montenegro.Georgia was defeated away and I put Georgia same level as Armenia or may be a little better.[/quote'] Yes, I agree with you. Technically, Ireland beat France 1-0. He also mentioned the Italy game - Ireland did well to get a draw and really could of won it. I believe they were the first ever team to take points from Italy in Bari. I also want to point out the Montenegro game was a typical end-of-group game, with Ireland already guaranteed second and with Montenegro having nothing to play for. Saying that tough, I think it'll be a tight, tough game tomorrow, and Ireland will have to work hard to win. I really hope they win though!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Got few intresting bets at bet365: no goal after 88:59 in Holland match @1.80 no goal after 87:59 in Russia match @1.83 no goal after 87:59 in Spain match @1.83 Not much reasoning really but i think Spain,Holland and Russia hot favourites will score 3-5 goals and then just rest main players,play with subs and in last 5-10 minutes they will just try to keep ball and just end the match. All singles :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Estonia - Italy Italy has new coach, the whole crop of new young players and new tactics to start off new qualifiers on a good note, however the rebuilding takes time..They have had a horrible year, scored few and draw too many..they will underestimate the hosts(they just arrived in Tallinn, only 24h before the kick off), spent around 3 minutes in Lilleküla stadium and went into the hotel.. changing the team from a World Cup embarassment into the well oiled machine like we have known before doesnt happen overnight..it just takes more than a snap and I believe they are going to be surprised in Baltics..While there are no doubts of Italys quality, Pazzini-Cassano upfront can turnaround the game in any minute, I believe the hosts tactics wich will be very defensive might be too depressing for Prandelli..Estonia have already 3 points and getting a point against Italy would be another very good result for them..And they also welcome captain Piiroja back , too bad Joel Lindpere, now key player for New York Red Bulls, cant play as he had some important MLS games in the US..The weather will be a bitch for azzurri tomorrow , coming from a warm summer of around +20 C to +6-7 C only might be disturbing, I saw some picture where Chiellini already complained via Twitter when he arrived @ hotel that its horribly cold there ..And the last 5 World Cup 2010 qualifiers here were under 2.5 goals..It might end a dull draw wich make all the estonians proud, but I think in the end the azzurri will get the odd goal and start off with a win, but it sure doesnt gonna be a easy ride.. Try under 2.5 1.95 @ Pinnacle..

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Based on what Ive read on here and my own analysis of the Swedish national team (its true that we have a new coach, some new good youngsters and a more offensive style), Im gonna dutch a few scores in a few games: Latvia vs Croatia 0-1 @ 6 Latvia vs Croatia 0-2 @ 7 Estonia vs Italy 0-1 @ 5 Estonia vs Italy 0-2 @ 5.5 Sweden vs Hungary 2-0 @ 6.5 Sweden vs Hungary 3-0 @ 10 Sweden vs Hungary 4-0 @ 21 Lithuania vs Scotland 0-1 @ 7 Lithuania vs Scotland 0-2 @ 11 All with Bet365 and money back on 0-0. Fingers crossed.

Based on what Ive read on here and my own analysis of the Swedish national team (its true that we have a new coach, some new good youngsters and a more offensive style), Im gonna dutch a few scores in a few games: Latvia vs Croatia 0-1 @ 6 Latvia vs Croatia 0-2 @ 7 Estonia vs Italy 0-1 @ 5 Estonia vs Italy 0-2 @ 5.5 Sweden vs Hungary 2-0 @ 6.5 Sweden vs Hungary 3-0 @ 10 Sweden vs Hungary 4-0 @ 21 Lithuania vs Scotland 0-1 @ 7 Lithuania vs Scotland 0-2 @ 11 All with Bet365 and money back on 0-0. Fingers crossed.
Vi ska vinna rätt komfortabelt mot Ungern för nu med Hamrén tycker jag vi har hittat tillbaka till den stil vi hade med Lagerbäck och slog Ungern med 3-0 på Råsunda. Zlatan vet hur man gör mål mot Ungern och under 6 år har inte deras landslag utvecklats mer än att vi slår dom igen lika enkelt. Kul att du tippar klar svensk seger för jag har ju lirat -1.5

Vi ska vinna rätt komfortabelt mot Ungern för nu med Hamrén tycker jag vi har hittat tillbaka till den stil vi hade med Lagerbäck och slog Ungern med 3-0 på Råsunda. Zlatan vet hur man gör mål mot Ungern och under 6 år har inte deras landslag utvecklats mer än att vi slår dom igen lika enkelt. Kul att du tippar klar svensk seger för jag har ju lirat -1.5
Could you please translate what you said to english please? Thanks :)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September France vs Belarus is a very interesting match, I will take France for an accumulator, although the odds are very low, France is very sure will win that match, few international players in Belarus, but Belarus team are very solid in group, all his defensive is from the same team, so they will play building a strong defensive an doing counterattacks, like U de Chile or Ireland. Despite the bad outcomes of the french selection, they are changing their attitudes, Blanc and Zidane are focusing in giving purpouse and motivation to the players and although they are new faces, Saha and Benzema, for me its better to build a selection from zero with players that will do their best (like the former two I`ve mentioned, ignored by Domenech), that trying to fix what is broken. Only with Malouda that have been austondishing in Chelsea you will have all the offensive power you need to beat the deffense that will build Belarrus. France @ 1.38 Betdaq What I want to stress posting this message is that IMHO there are no value in Belarrus or in the draw.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September But I don`t say the same for the match England vs Bulgaria, Bulgaria yes its not the soccer potency they used to be in the ninetys, but you more than I know the problems that are facing England selection, injuries, his coach, etc, I see a squad with many players motivated to do their best because the circumstances lead to their calling, but I think England loose ofensive power, and have a very critical situation in a crucial position, the door. Bulgaria are the clear underdogs here, but they have some interesting players like Petrov who is a dangerous striker, Popov who is a promising youngster, Kamburov and Manolev, plus a squad composed mainly of players of Levsky Sofia and Locomotiv, I have to say its no Barcelona, but the fact that this players know each other adds more strengt to this selection although their league is far away than of England. I think there are a little probability that Bulgaria cover the draw, at 10 its a gift for me. Also like I say before I will take Bulgaria DNB @ 10 and because there is threath in Bulgaria offensive and in the keeper of England, Bulgaria will do at least a goal. Both teams to Score @ 2.1 Whill

and because there is threath in Bulgaria offensive and in the keeper of England, Bulgaria will do at least a goal. Both teams to Score @ 2.1 Whill
They have Hart on goal who conceded only 1 goal from penalty in 4 premier league games. If Bulgaria had Berbatov that would have been a nice bet, but currently I think it's more likely that England will keep a cleen sheet than Bulgaria will score.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Besides this, I see other matches that pay very well and with good probabilities, please forgive me, I do the analisis for this match but my time is flying: Moldavia vs Finland Definitively Finland, one of the better bets. Finland is in a good moment, they are growing up, and although his offensive is not the best, they have a good deffense, they do very well in a though group with teams like Rusia and the Manschaftt. Moldavia IMO are among the worse teams of Europa, I think worse than Luxembourg. Finland @ 2.22 Betfair Finland to win nil @ 3.3 For me is a gift, this is what I call a value bet. Norway, Iceland is in their worst moment, there is a treath that this will be a dull draw, but Norway is a selection that have some good players in some teams of Europa and in his Rosemburg league, Iceland, well what we can say of them. Mmmm, only I hope the dullnes of the field don't have consequences in the motivation of the norways. But they are customized to play in that weather conditions. Norway is not England, nor France, nor Portugal, but pays far away better. Norway @ 2.04 Betdaq

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Luxemburgo vs Bosnia Herzegovina. If Bosnia continues with the same philosophy and mood of play that he have in the qualifications rounds for Sudafrica, they will weep away Luxembourg, they were above Turquey, Belgium, in his group. The other team, well, my bet: Bosnia Herzegovina to win both halves @ 2 Bosnia to win nil I think someone sayed Germany will win. Slovaquia vs Macedonia. More experience as a team, far away than Macedonia, I have to say that Vitteck top goalscorer is injured, but they will count with Hamsik and the squad that went to the world cup. Liechtenstein vs Spain Spain -4 @ 2.4 If they score 3 goals away Racing, do you think they won`t do that with this team. Slovaquia @ 1.6 Betfair

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September Hello International Soccer 2010 Overall 29-16-9 +12.73 units (64.44%) Estonia +1 (+127) to bet 1 unit This is really just a shot at this, but Italy is running just about as well as France is right now. This is the same team that got a draw against New Zealand, anything can happen. Estonia is kind of good at home, and kind of good altogether. They got a draw against Portugal at home last year. They lost to Brazil just 1-0 at home last year. They've also beaten a few teams like Finland and Belgium. Seems like they are alright at home. Take a shot with this one.

Sweden vs Hungary -1.5 Sweden 2.30 bet365 We have Zlatan Ibrahimovic with maximum eagerness to play, Ola Toivonen in his lifes best form in PSV, Johan Elmander who is doing great in Bolton, a very good midfield with Pontus Wernblom and Anders Svensson and a real stable defense. We have no injury concerns and a history against Hungary that is all but bad. We impressed in the match against Scotland and Hungary have really only two good players in Zoltan Gera and Balazs Dzsukzsak and it's not going to be enough on Rasunda.
Ibras own words from wednesdays press conference sounded like "I'm back and you can't stop me". He said: Everyone who gets in my way will lose! Why would we expect any less from one of the best players in the world? He will do like he's done before against Hungary and nothing is going to stop Sweden from trashing Hungary. Ibra will draw all attention and open up space for other players. Sweden will win and there will be a margin of 2+ goals.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Moldova - Finland
Selection Finland
Strength 10/10
Date 03/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.10
Reasoning Finland should win this in order to keep their dream of qualifying afloat. Moldova is a few levels lower team than Finland in terms of game-play and the visitors are expected to control most the game while the home side defends. In the latest qualifyers (for world cup) the Finns showed some nice form drawing two times against Germany and winning twice against Wales. Surely they should be able to take the three points against a team like Moldova's even with a moderate performance. With Alexei Eremenko Jr. in excellent form I expect him to make most of the offensive plays, he is a quality midfielder/sriker with excellent crosses and also knows how to finish. Also Finland has some nice choices to put in front with strikers like Mikael Forssell, Jonatan Johansson and Shefki Kuqi. The Finn's defense is expected to have an easy night with the lead of Sami Hyypiä. Also notable that Moldova is going to miss atleast three players for tonights game: they've both Moldova's and Russia's passports and their Russian teams won't allow them to play, surely a big blow for home teams chances. Nice odds on Finland straight win makes this one an easy choice.

Arrogance of the comment after it..? Hardly arrogant, it was more stating a fact, I'd be extremely surprised if the Lithuanian squad as a whole were valued at anything over £9 million. I was stating this to show the level of this international team. I'm not taking this bet because I am Scottish, I am taking this bet because I believe the Scotland squad for this game are a superior side to this Lithuanian one and therefore I believe the 2.74 now on offer represents value. Anyway, cheers for the opinion, but I still will take this price as a punter, not as a fan.
We waiting you :tongue2.Weather is so good to catch you today.:hope Lithuania squad: Goalkeepers: Paulius Grybauskas (PFC Neftçi), Giedrius Arlauskis (FC Rubin Kazan), Žydrūnas Karčemarskas (Gaziantepspor) Defenders: Marius Stankevičius (Valencia), Arūnas Klimavičius (FC Sibir Novosibirsk), Tadas Kijanskas (Jagiellonia Białystok), Ramūnas Radavičius (FK Ekranas), Andrius Skerla (Jagiellonia Białystok), Marius Žaliūkas (Heart of Midlothian FC) Midfielders: Kęstutis Ivaškevičius (Bnei Yehuda Tel-Aviv FC), Mindaugas Panka (Widzew ŁÃ³dź), Deividas Česnauskis (Aris Thessaloniki FC), Edgaras Česnauskis (FC Dinamo Moskva), Deividas Šemberas (PFC CSKA Moskva), Saulius Mikoliūnas (FC Arsenal Kyiv), Vytautas Lukša (FC Arsenal Kyiv), Dominykas Galkevičius (FK Ekranas), Linas Pilibaitis (Győri ETO FC). Forwards: Darvydas Šernas (Widzew ŁÃ³dź), Tomas Danilevičius (AS Livorno Calcio), Andrius Velička (Aberdeen ) Robertas Poškus (İnter Bakı PİK), Ričardas Beniušis (FK Sūduva) We remember,what you do in Scotland when played our national anthem.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September England v Bulgaria - England -1 H'cap @ EVS Coral This bet won't be liked by many but its one that I think will come in, we was far from impressive at the WC and far from impressive in the latest Friendly but I expect a better show from England this evening. Yes we've heard that all before but honestly I think England can see off this Bulgarian side by at least a couple, the visitors will be hopeful with a new campaign which brings new hope, however England have alot to prove and so does Capello, just because we have high expectation of England does not mean the rest of the world has to, we didn't perform as we expected at WC but on paper we should be good enough to see off the visitors by a couple on home turf, simple as that.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventAndorra - Russia
SelectionAndorra +3
Strength6/10
Date03/09/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 3.50
ReasoningOdd i really find value.Ok Russia is clearly favorit here but don't expect a big win of them tonight.Got a big travel to make in Andorra,got a important home match to play vs other favorit of this group :Slovekia 4 day after this one. Friendly match of Russia vs Bulgaria was not convincing.Andorra loose only by 1 in Cyprus in same time . Tonight is first match of this qualification, last oppposition between these team in Andorra give each time a win by 1 of Russia .Expect a same scenario tonight important for Russian is come back with 3 point and prepare 2nd match don't see a big motivation here and odd IMO is clearly attractive . GL

England v Bulgaria - England -1 H'cap @ EVS Coral This bet won't be liked by many but its one that I think will come in, we was far from impressive at the WC and far from impressive in the latest Friendly but I expect a better show from England this evening. Yes we've heard that all before but honestly I think England can see off this Bulgarian side by at least a couple, the visitors will be hopeful with a new campaign which brings new hope, however England have alot to prove and so does Capello, just because we have high expectation of England does not mean the rest of the world has to, we didn't perform as we expected at WC but on paper we should be good enough to see off the visitors by a couple on home turf, simple as that.
I think Sweden is the best bet tonight and why not just skip betting on England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland tonight? I avoid them all as it feels all of them can blow hot and cold. England can dissapoint. Nobody is surprised if Northern Ireland loses but I don't see any good betting gainst them either as I can see Slovenia winning by just 1 goal. Just an idea not to bet on their matches. England beat Germany in a friendly and how did it end in the world cup when it really mattered? And where have all your good thoughts of betting gone here? You all are so swallowed up by England here Scotland there. They win, they don't who cares? Just do like you normally do here and bet England -5.5 corners 1.90 Everyone knows this bet works when England plays at home in qualifiers against teams like this.

EventAndorra - Russia
SelectionAndorra +3
Strength6/10
Date03/09/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 3.50
ReasoningOdd i really find value.Ok Russia is clearly favorit here but don't expect a big win of them tonight.Got a big travel to make in Andorra,got a important home match to play vs other favorit of this group :Slovekia 4 day after this one. Friendly match of Russia vs Bulgaria was not convincing.Andorra loose only by 1 in Cyprus in same time . Tonight is first match of this qualification, last oppposition between these team in Andorra give each time a win by 1 of Russia .Expect a same scenario tonight important for Russian is come back with 3 point and prepare 2nd match don't see a big motivation here and odd IMO is clearly attractive . GL
How the hell did u get this when +3 Andorra AH is 1.925 @ bet365

England v Bulgaria - England -1 H'cap @ EVS Coral This bet won't be liked by many but its one that I think will come in, we was far from impressive at the WC and far from impressive in the latest Friendly but I expect a better show from England this evening. Yes we've heard that all before but honestly I think England can see off this Bulgarian side by at least a couple, the visitors will be hopeful with a new campaign which brings new hope, however England have alot to prove and so does Capello, just because we have high expectation of England does not mean the rest of the world has to, we didn't perform as we expected at WC but on paper we should be good enough to see off the visitors by a couple on home turf, simple as that.
I agree with you, 3-0 is the most likely result for me and i have taken it @ 9.4. Bulgaria aren't world beaters and England have a fantastic record in home qualifiers.

Gone for a £10 treble on Germany' date=Sweden and Croatia with Skybet, what are people's thoughts on this? Here's my reasoning first- Germany- were absolutely fantastic at the world cup and were a pleasure to watch me and relatives were kicking ourselves we didn't back them to beat both England and Argentina,they tore both teams apart respectively, can't see them failing against Belgium and can see them picking up 3 points as they will want to start where they left off, they were unlucky to lose to Spain in the semis and beat Uruguay who played well at the world cup to finish 3rd and I fancy them here, they will want to qualify and will want to open their campaign away. Sweden-I've rated Sweden for years, they've had a rough patch but their result against Scotland caught my eye and according to some posts on here they have a new coach and play attacking football and Hungary were poor at against a poor England in a friendly recently, so I expect Sweden to win this, they're a cracking side, they did well in the last euros unfortunately losing to spain in the last minute in a group match, just because they've lost Henrik Larsson doesn't mean they're crap,they're still a very good side. Croatia-Poor qualifying campaign in the world cup, injuries cost them V England at wembley and England lost to Ukraine therefore Ukraine pipped Croatia to getting in the play-offs, can see them being stronger this time,Modric's injured I believe? Worrys me as he's a great player but one player don't make a team,Eduardo and Olic,Krancjar to name a few, they've still got quality players that will play in this game. So then what are people's thoughts on my bet and my reasoning?
You gonna win!

How the hell did u get this when +3 Andorra AH is 1.925 @ bet365
omg you say right it's 3way handicap but was @ 2.20 my mistake:notworthy can modify it or no ?
EventSweden - Hungary
SelectionOver 2.5
Strength8/10
Date03/09/2010
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.05
ReasoningExpect some goal in this match .Both team got not best defence of the world but got offensive argument specially sweden with Ibra & Toivonen.Sweden with Holland are favorit for this group.Last year opposition give each time a 2-1 win for Sweden. Sweden stay on a satisfy 3-0 win vs Scotland ,stay unbeaten this year with 5 win for one draw result .Odd little value see a 50/50 chance for over here . GL

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifying > 2nd-3rd September I understand people are wary of England and they are right to be, sometimes a bet standouts at you and I'll tell you why, the fact is we do have a decent record these types of games, we fail to show up at the big big games. Just because we lost to Germany 4-1 and were largely disappointing at the WC, doesn't mean that our qualiying record for the WC was a fluke. I am still annoyed with our display, but we weren't good enough, however, I believe we are good enough to see off Bulgaria by 2 or more at Wembley and I'd rate it better than a 50% chance. Therefore the evens with Coral is appealing. Lithuania v Scotland - Scotland @ 7/4 Ladbrokes Could turn out Scotland get beat here but I'm willing to have a stab at them, they've been very disappointing in recent years but they do manage the odd victory away from home. New campaign, fresh start, players up for it, same can be applied to Lithuania of course but fancy Scotland to get off to a good start, whether they'll qualify or not is a different matter.

Oh dear. It didn't take long. So, world beaters again, yeah ?
So what is your point of view on this match? Any justification on that matter? Your post is as short as the amount of substance within.

LATVIA V.S. CROATIA

1397.gif514.gif

For the past 5 games, Latvia has been poor both at home and away turfs. The last time they've won a match was in year 2009 against Moldova. Since then, they have either been drawing or losing games. On the other hand, Croatia has been a strong team who last lost a game in year 2009 again England at the Wembley's. They have defeated Belgium and Austria at home with 1-0 victories. Head to head records do not count much tonight because they have met only once on Latvia's home ground, which happened wayyyyyyyyyy back in year 2001. Croatia won 1-0 on that match. The handicap for this match is 0.75 and i find it rightly just because Croatia hasn't been scoring lots of goals on away grounds. The last time they have scored more than a goal in a victorious away match was last year, against Belarus. Croatia isn't famed for scoring alot of goals but, they are a fairly consistent team. I dont see them thrashing Latvia tonight but a 1-0 victory is definitely logical. CROATIA WINS @ 1.62 OR CROATIA -0.75 @ 1.85 LADBROKES