** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August

UEFA Competitions 2010-2011 7-4-1 +2.59 units (63.63%) Dynamo Kiev +0.5 (+114) to bet 1 unit I see this one coming down as a draw or possibly maybe even a Kiev win. Ajax has a poor track record against teams that are any good at all when it comes to playing at home in Europe. Gazzaev, the manager of Dynamo Kiev is generally a very good manager when it comes to Europe and leading CSKA a few years back to some unexpected success. I can see this game being a total shootout. You've got Saurez in one end and Shevchenko can score as well for Kiev. I could easily see this ending up another draw, which would suit me just fine, but going the safe route with this one.
Gazaev is a good coach?Don't make me laugh mate :lol All he did is won 1 UEFA Cup - that's all.With money invested into CSKA and players he had even Mickey Mouse could win UEFA CUP.Gzaev is sh*t coach-officialy.He achieved fcuk all before and after his time in CSKA.He is clueless in football.Look like Dynamo played with Lobanovsky,Semin.They had descipline,tactics-they had style.GAZAEV IS KILLING DYNAMO KIEV.I hope they loose today so maybe then he'll get sacked. Ajax will have full house today.Players are hungry for CL and they have more desire. Anyway Dynamo's injured and suspended players: Shovkovsky,Bogush,Magrao,Usuf,Bertolio,Jerson and Garmash. GO AJAX :drums

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs -5AH Corners 1.9 (bet365)' date= Spurs were poor in the last match yet they still gained a reasonably favourable result..the ground will be jumping tonight and I expect Spurs to fly at Young Boys like they did against City on the opening day, we all know that Spurs are one of the best wide teams in the country and nearly beat this handicap in the first leg I believe, even in a game they were on the back foot for large periods..Young Boys are not a good away team and Spurs are a good home side, they sometimes don't play as well against lesser sides but this is a huge game and I think they will step up to the plate..with Spurs needing to score two goals to win (comfortably) they will be on the front foot for large chunks of the game and being a side that normally gets quite a few corners anyway I think they can beat this handicap..Over 2.5 would prob be my preferred bet but at about 1.5ish the odds are pretty poor..also had a bet on Spurs -1EH @1.72 (betfred) because if Spurs play as I expect them too they could be 2 or 3 up by the break, I certainly think if they get an early goal this one could really open up..Defoe can play for at least 45mins but has been in poor form so far, Modric is missing which is a blow but Krankjar proved last season he can fill in for him if required, Huddlestone was excellent when he came on in the first leg and could be important again..Young Boys have no sig missings..
couldn't agree more, will follow you on that:dude

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August i think young boys will do enough to get a draw here. i don't think they believe they can come to white hart lane and be defensive to get through. they were very motivated and attacking at home and it caught tottenham of guard. tottenham will attack from the start but think yb will give as good as they get and they certainly can score especially if tottenham open up which is inevitable. if they hold of tottenham away in first twenty minutes and score first goal then tie is pretty much settled

i think anyone who backs a side @ 1.2 after watching the 1st game needs there head testing. ok i'll admit that spurz should go through... but young boys could have scored 6 or 7 and thats not exagerating. my take on this game is that it will be over in 10 mins or spurs will go home. a value bet would be over 1.5 goals in the 1st half @ 2.24 on betfair.
Maybe I need my head reading then, but I'll be backing Spurs to win, 1.25@ Bet365. It may not seem 'value', but I don't look just for value. I consider what I think the outcome will be, and then look up the odds afterwards. This has Spurs written all over it! Their strikers are back, and at White Hart Lane they have been a match for anybody for a couple years now. Spurs will also have the momentum, having been down and out at one stage last week. That was when Young Boys had the chance to bury them, and they didnt take it. The Swiss side have also made a less than impressive start to their domestic season too, and I see no reason at all to back them tonight. Spurs escaped from jail last week. Now, in front of a packed Lane crowd, live on TV, on a GRASS pitch, they will have far too much quality for Young Boys over 90 minutes. This to me is an easy £25 win.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Tottenham -1 1/2 Young Boys are lying 7th out of 10 in the Swiss league at the moment. They do seem to travel well, however, beating the likes of Grasshopper (8th in Swiss league) and Fenerbahce away (who could have been, arguably poor this year) does not impress me enough to make me believe that they will hold out at White Hart Lane. It is a must win game, and for those who have been following ol' 'arry Redknapp, he seems to always get his way in these situations. Tottenham don't have any serious injury worries (Modric ya, but I like Huddlestone). The straight up win has no value, correct, but I've packaged this bet in with (Everton -1 1/2, Zenit, Ajax - parlay) and am hoping to hit. Cheers and gl

Maybe I need my head reading then' date=' but I'll be backing [b']Spurs to win, 1.25@ Bet365. It may not seem 'value', but I don't look just for value. I consider what I think the outcome will be, and then look up the odds afterwards. This has Spurs written all over it! Their strikers are back, and at White Hart Lane they have been a match for anybody for a couple years now. Spurs will also have the momentum, having been down and out at one stage last week. That was when Young Boys had the chance to bury them, and they didnt take it. The Swiss side have also made a less than impressive start to their domestic season too, and I see no reason at all to back them tonight. Spurs escaped from jail last week. Now, in front of a packed Lane crowd, live on TV, on a GRASS pitch, they will have far too much quality for Young Boys over 90 minutes. This to me is an easy £25 win.
So you would take spurs for 1.01? And not take young boys for 1000? Because that is what you are saying. You are basically saying that you suck at punting. Value is everything, and there is nothing else to look for. Which of these two mindsets do you think is better? 1. OMG I THENK SPURZ WILL WIN SO I TAEK DEM FOR WHAT EVER SHIT PRICE LOL!!!!! 2. I think Spurs have at least 75% probability to win, so I'll take them for 1.33 or higher. Theres your head reading.

Spurs -5AH Corners 1.9 (bet365)' date= Spurs were poor in the last match yet they still gained a reasonably favourable result..the ground will be jumping tonight and I expect Spurs to fly at Young Boys like they did against City on the opening day, we all know that Spurs are one of the best wide teams in the country and nearly beat this handicap in the first leg I believe, even in a game they were on the back foot for large periods..Young Boys are not a good away team and Spurs are a good home side, they sometimes don't play as well against lesser sides but this is a huge game and I think they will step up to the plate..with Spurs needing to score two goals to win (comfortably) they will be on the front foot for large chunks of the game and being a side that normally gets quite a few corners anyway I think they can beat this handicap..Over 2.5 would prob be my preferred bet but at about 1.5ish the odds are pretty poor..also had a bet on Spurs -1EH @1.72 (betfred) because if Spurs play as I expect them too they could be 2 or 3 up by the break, I certainly think if they get an early goal this one could really open up..Defoe can play for at least 45mins but has been in poor form so far, Modric is missing which is a blow but Krankjar proved last season he can fill in for him if required, Huddlestone was excellent when he came on in the first leg and could be important again..Young Boys have no sig missings..
spurs got 3 corners to yb 2 according to bbc

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Spurs -1 @ 8/11 Bet365 HR has some firepower returning tonight, including Defoe & Keane, They were simply shocking in the 1st leg, gifting YB'S 3 goals, the pitch may have had something to do with that, Spurs do create plenty of chances at home, a full house a the lane can help see them through comfortably, especially if they get an early goal.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Tottenham - Young Boys Young Boys have a slight advantage form the first game so it is very likely they will defend and that in my opinion will result in two things. First, Tottenham will attack a lot, create many chances. So, many corners are very likely in this game. Secondly, since Young Boys will defend and obviously will not manage with pace of Tottenham attack and will create fouls. So, many cards are also a possibility. Also if Tottenham score one goal I do not expect them to defend and miss a chance to play in Champions League, and since Tottenham will attack Young Boys might catch them on counter attack. Over 2.5 Goals, Over 12 Corners and Over 6 Cards @ 15.00 william hill

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Dynamo Kiev to qualify @ 3.05 Betfair Don't see why are hosts such favourites despite 1-1 and good performance from the first leg. Kiev have years of experience in CHL and their team is playing together for a long time. Ajax surely a classy side with enough quality for CHL but Kiev's chances should be better than 3.00. I'm almost certain that Dynamo will score a goal and in that case we have very close match which could be decided in OT's or penalty SO. Good luck. Zenit AH (+0.25) @ 1.78 SBO Could be a tricky bet if Auxerre scores an early goal cause Zenit will be okay with 2-1 or 3-2. Still, Spaletti is a genius for such games, we could see that in Roma. He's team play efficient football, tight at the back and i don't think Auxerre will get the chance to qualify. Zenit is overall better team at both ends and i see them winning this match with exact score like in SP. Good luck. Spurs AH (-1.5) @ 1.85 SBO Odds dropped now to 1.85 but still consider them worth of taking. For Spurs this is a match of the season and they won't risk anything. Harry surely learned the lesson from the first leg and he won't repeat it tonight. Despite some injury problems(especially Modrić and Defoe) Spurs have enough depth on the bench to outscore Bern tonight. My call is 4-1. Good luck.

I reacon there´ll be +2,5 goals, but I dont think Rosenborg will score more than 1 goal, so yes both teams to score is a good bet, but I choose not play it becouse 1.72 (B365) is a bit lame at such bet, why dont take 1.80 for the home win, I dont see this match ending up in a draw, 3-1 could very well be the result:ok
It could also end up 1-3 for Rosenborg.. They know how to and have been scoring goals you know, 15 in the last 5 games , thats 3 per game ratio and this is excellent I`d say..In the last game there were many chances for both sides, but it ended only 2-1 for the home side..Usually I would back Rosenborg for the group stages, they simply are more experienced playing at this stage, but they also are without their influental ghanian midfielder Annan , who is out because of the excessive yellows and that is a big blow for them..I simply have any clue how it ends, it can go for either side..It might end with over 2.5 or it might end at unders also..At this stage, noone goes all attack, there is simply too much to play for..estimated 15millions just for the group games are huge amount for either sides seasonal budget.. There are no clear winners tonight thats clear..You are backing Copenhagen to win while Im thinking that Rosenborg has what it takes to get atleast a draw here, even without Annan, so Im backing the away side, AH +0.5 2.02 @ Pinnacle

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Ajax Amsterdam - Dynamo Kiev Ajax WIN The only loss this season for Ajax is against Twente in Netherland's Super Cup. but that was first match mof season, and Ajax had a lot of unavailable players.Then, Ajax were able to obtain good results also with absences and in this second leg start with the slim adavantage of an away goal (first leg finished 1-1).For today match they have four players out, but only defender Anita (3 atts. 1goal), suspended had a role in first team till now.Dynamo Kiev reamin at the top uf Ukranian football. Third in table and only one match lost in local championship. But for today match they have problems in attack line.Midf. Garmash ( 5atts. +2 as sub 1goal). the most important help for the strikers is suspended and his replacement Bertoglio (midf. 3atts. +1) is injuried and trainer himself admit that Milevskiy (striker 4atts. +1)is out of form, Gilherme and Andre (both with neither 90 minutes in their legs) are not in top condition.So, all their strenght in ttack is based only on 33 years old Schevkencho.Finally, in last local match against Dnipro finished 0-0, all players seems a little tired and they have also the disavantage that Ajax had one more day of rest since last match.So, seems that home team is favourite here for this reason and they probably will gain a win tonight.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August My first post but: MSK Zilina to win 2.30 (Bet 365) looks like a good value bet to me, considering they're playing at home (with a full house of supporters) with a 2 goal advantage. This is more than just a game considering it's Slovak vs Czech. Once more, Zilina are very hungry for it. In addition to the poor start at home and away disadvantage this time around, Sparta Prague is missing several key players. Zilina's manager stated it was important to be careful in defence but that they didn’t want to just sit back. So I'm pretty sure they'll go for a win. The Slovaks won their two earlier home qualifiers by a combined 6-1 scoreline. I think a win is a good bet to take considering all Zilina's advantages and the fact that this is a Czech vs Slovak tie; especially at that value.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Auxerre v Zenith Over 2.5 goals @ 2.52 (pinnacle) Bet strength: 1/10 I understand that these are two underish teams, Auxerre in particular look bereft of goal threat with Jelen out of form. But still, these teams arent drawing 0-0 every week. This is the second leg of a vitally important champions league qualifier, and second legs are statistically higher scoring than first legs. I can understand why unders is the favourite, but over/under 2.5 goals is a really bad market to be backing short odds on favourites. I'll try the overs at this price.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Spurs v Young Boys. > 4.5 goals. 4.00 @ Stan James Spurs were poor in the first leg and have to fix this now. They will have some help in attacking department after playing their last match in Stoke with just one striker in Crouch. Pavlychenko should be back, as well as Keane. Considering the fact that Spurs definitely need to score they won't wast the time and wait for the 2nd half for the goal. I expect very open match with lots of goals. Tottenham can score at home freely and even more so against team like Young Boys. On the other hand don't think Tottenham can keep a clean sheet with Gomes being involved. The Brazilian is so inconsistent and was up to his old tricks again @ Stoke. Can see him letting in one or two goals tonight. All in all high scoring affair in prospect. Fingers crossed for at least 5 goals. København vs Rosenborg. Both Teams To Score - Yes. 1.86 @ Stan James Matches between Scandinavian teems are very rarely boring. Rosenborg have got more options in attack and that will probably help them qualify but København will be playing this one at home so will be strong as well as they always are in home matches. I can see a draw here something like 1-1. Fancy Rosenborg to score at least one and København can produce one goal in 90 minutes as well. So my pick is 'Both Teams To Score'

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August Spurs v YB Have to punt on this, the match of the season so far for us. Odds on the home win are too low to consider, so have looked elsewhere. The first leg had me focusing on corners, and even with the plastic pitch having a slight effect on the play, the 1st half corners bet for Spurs came in. Can't see much changing with Bale and Lennon coming down the flanks. To beat the bookies, Spurs will need to have 5 corners at least which considering the position they are in, is more than reachable. I am expecting another 1st half just like the Man City game, where Spurs come out of the blocks flying and dominate. YB might adopt the "park the bus in front of goal" strategy and play for a draw, which would definitely help the corners bet. Selection: Spurs over 4 first half corners @ 2.3 PaddyPower

So you would take spurs for 1.01? And not take young boys for 1000? Because that is what you are saying. You are basically saying that you suck at punting. Value is everything' date=' and there is [b']nothing else to look for. Which of these two mindsets do you think is better? 1. OMG I THENK SPURZ WILL WIN SO I TAEK DEM FOR WHAT EVER SHIT PRICE LOL!!!!! 2. I think Spurs have at least 75% probability to win, so I'll take them for 1.33 or higher. Theres your head reading.
Well thank you Nioreh for giving me a head reading. Really found it useful. What rediculous points you make. Of course I wouldn't take Spurs at 1.01. I suck at punting? Thanks for that, given you know nothing about me or my years of football gambling. You think high prices and value are everything in gambling? That sir, is basically greed, and I've seen many people fall by having their heads turned by long odds. I'm on Spurs tonight, a ton for a modest £25 profit. I'll gamble my way, you gamble yours.

Gamarjoba Mustafa Tut menia zabanili pochemu to ?! ne xotia chto li chto ia daval xoroshix tipov
Time Match Tips Odds BookmakersScore
20:45 Ajax Amsterdam - Dynamo Kiev 1 1.9
20:45 Auxerre - Zenit Zenit +0 , +0.5 1.8
Zdes' pomimo tipov nado eshe i reasoning davat'. Mojet iz-za etogo zabanili.

Spurs v YB Have to punt on this, the match of the season so far for us. Odds on the home win are too low to consider, so have looked elsewhere. The first leg had me focusing on corners, and even with the plastic pitch having a slight effect on the play, the 1st half corners bet for Spurs came in. Can't see much changing with Bale and Lennon coming down the flanks. To beat the bookies, Spurs will need to have 5 corners at least which considering the position they are in, is more than reachable. I am expecting another 1st half just like the Man City game, where Spurs come out of the blocks flying and dominate. YB might adopt the "park the bus in front of goal" strategy and play for a draw, which would definitely help the corners bet. Selection: Spurs over 4 first half corners @ 2.3 PaddyPower
I might follow your lead with over 5 first half cornersoverall @1.83 (Bet365)

:welcome goldkaper. Gamarjoba, and have a good time at PL. :welcome DirtyVadah.
Zdes' pomimo tipov nado eshe i reasoning davat'. Mojet iz-za etogo zabanili.
a kak vlichku pisat pismo tut ? vizhu ti smotrish moi sait !! :)))

Re: UEFA > Champions League > 24th - 25th August I no I Slated the Spurs price in the 1st leg, but tonight i fully expect them to win an i also want them to win, Cmon Yids, but i want be backing them @ 1/4 or sticking them in my acca. One bet that does intrest me is the corner market, Young boys dont fair to badly in getting corners, and there not afraid to venture forward, an if Tottenham take the lead which is expected, i can see young boys doing everything they can to get back into it, which in effect could rack up some corners. So while the handicap line is high why not take advantage. Young Boys + 5 corners @ 11/10 Hills BWE Zenit under 2.5 looks a solid bet