UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August

They are not the most consistent home side but still calling them an 'away' side doesn't make any sense to me' date=' Honda was an excellent signing for them..see no reason why they shouldn't win today and beat the handicap..[/quote'] I think Muscleman is partially right here - CSKA do resemble an away side this season. They've struggled to break down resilient sides at home because they don't have much capacity to do so anymore. CSKA aren't what they used to be. Honda is a great player but isn't he at loggerheads with their manager? He played last match, admittedly, but it doesn't bode too well. Tosic is settling but he's not Krasic so they lose penetration down the flanks and gain better set pieces, which probably suits them better as they have big defenders. Doumbia is a big grafter and I like him but without Vagner Love, this side lacks goals and we all know how tempremental the "amorous" Brazilian can be. Necid is a good striker but too young to fulfill Love's role. So CSKA are lacking in the goals area, which is concerning. Vagner Love could turn up and give CSKA a 3-0 win here but for the odds on show, I won't go near it. Anorthosis aren't the same side that they were but they're capable of frustrating good sides on their day. CSKA should win here but I wouldn't recommend it at those odds. I'd probably look at under 2.5 goals or Anorthosis +2 here Good luck all. Edit: Line-ups are out and Honda not even on the bench. Dzagoev starts on the bench too. Too many "maybe" players in CSKA's attack today and only one proven goalscorer. I won't be touching CSKA tonight!

maximize.gif AIK v Levski Sofia (19:45 BST) WOW i cant get that the starting price at Levski was at 3.05. AIK has big problems in the club and with the ecnomic. This week they suspended a guy to play more becuase he dont wanna sign a new contract, and another player bought a hooker (which is ilegal in Sweden) so he wont play. Also they really suck this year due to lose all top players due to their bad economy. To todays match they only sold 5000 tickets which is really bad since AIK nearly alawys has above 16000 people at home. So not even the fans think they will get anything from this match. Levski outclassed another swedish team last round with 5-2 2nd match, this team is 2 times atleast better than AIK so.. I take Levski to 2.35 sportingbet and im so angry that i missed the price @ 3.05 bol
IF there was a price for Levski over 3,00, than yes, you have a point. Like I said above at current odds though backing Levski is not justified, and the hype over a couple of good games by the Bulgarians came a bit too soon - the Kalmar games, beating arch-rivals CSKA and Loko, still - a major smack in the face in Bourgas. I do not believe Levski are already strong enough to be considered favourites in away games at this point. GL, no bet for me here, just an opinion.

IF there was a price for Levski over 3,00, than yes, you have a point. Like I said above at current odds though backing Levski is not justified, and the hype over a couple of good games by the Bulgarians came a bit too soon - the Kalmar games, beating arch-rivals CSKA and Loko, still - a major smack in the face in Bourgas. I do not believe Levski are already strong enough to be considered favourites in away games at this point. GL, no bet for me here, just an opinion.
You dont realise how bad AIK is i see and with the current trouble i think Levski has quiet big chance here Do you know if Levski will miss any important players?

You dont realise how bad AIK is i see and with the current trouble i think Levski has quiet big chance here Do you know if Levski will miss any important players?
According to Bulgarian press first choice goalie will not start

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August Villa team: Guzan; Lichaj, Beye, Davies, Warnock; Albrighton, Reo-Coker, Hogg, Downing. Bannan; Heskey. Subs:Friedel, Clark, Weimann, Osbourne, Delfouneso, Baker, Lowry Prob a little bit weaker than I expected, Rapid's price has been diving all day long..

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August 1st post and its bad news lol, went to put a treble of asians on and done cska sofia instead of cska moscow, i know the welsh should be pretty easy to beat to a normal side but i havent a clue about sofia:eyes

No, I don't, as I gave up following Bulgarian football on a regular basis - too many dodgy results, bribed refs, etc. Levski is certainly looking much better at the start of the season, so fingers crossed for your pick...

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August Here we have the game fo a decade for Hajduk and it's fan's. They showing that by singing fan's song in front of a hotel where Unirea player's booked. I am from Croatia, and I am well informed about almost all matches (both Dinamo and Hajduk) and I can say that for me clear value is draw or away win. There are some fact's, so let's rock it: Hajduk haven't played in euro competition's for a long time due to their lousy management (missed signing's, fan VS management fight's itc), and now after such a long time they finnaly got a chance to play some part in Euro cup's, they expect full stadium and from my point of view it is not such a great thing for Hajduk, cause it can really put some pressure on their back, and if you put together pressure and their year's (in my opinion very young and unexperienced squad) it could break on their back's. On the other side we have Unirea Urziceni, last season well balanced team, of course that they did not forget how to play, in fact it could do well for them, I've been reading of them as really organized, defensive minded team. Every day some new's get's to us saying that Unirea is in this or that shape or mood, they didn't get their paycheck's, sport's director backed, several player's are sold, some of them would like more than nothing to be sold. Hmm, for me...that's all rubbish. It is 90, sorry 180 minutes and it's only that what it count's. Also, Hajduk young team may underestimate Unirea, could get nervous if they do not score by end of first half, and belive me they are prone to mistake's. C'mon, they are not Barca or Man Utd. Yes, they do have Ibricic and as far as I am concerned he is the only one who can play something worth of mentioning. Tomasov is good, but young and unexpirienced. Go and ask each one of those player's how many times they played infront of full stadium? It is one thing when you play against almost semi professional Inter Zapresic or Istra. Unirea have knowledge how to tight the gap, play on counters or just wait for Hajduk mistake's. And there will be mistake's. My main bet's on this one will be : HAJDUK - UNIREA [email protected] HAJDUK - UNIREA BOTH TO [email protected] both bet's medium stake's.....GL to all of ya....smile.gif

Rapid - Aston Villa Aston Villa did really well against West Ham and if I am correct hey had like 10 corners in the first half. Also I checked stats for last season and Aston Villa matches at home had on average 12.8 corners, and away matches had on average 13.4 corners. Over 12 Corners @ 3.50 (3 units) William hill
Already 14 corners with 30 mins left to play :nana Looks like even though players are missing the way team plays remains the same.

Liverpool -5 Asian Corner Handicap @ 1.9 - BET365 V Trabzonspor. There shouldn't be much reasoning required for this bet. Last round Liverpool beat this corner handicap very comfortably. I think they will play with the same ferocity they do at home, and be looking to take a decent sized win through to the awaay leg. Liverpool are at near full strength, and may welcome back Fernando Torres tonight.
Torres on the bench. Poulsen plays instead of Gerrard.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August Villarreal v Dnepr Mogilev - Villarreal to win. Would like to put a big wager on this game. My bookie only has bets for outright and under/over so I'm wondering if anyone has any team news that might be beneficial. Villarreal, with all their weapons (Rossi, Nilmar, Cazorla, etc) against the 7th place team in Belarus, shouldn't have any problems. Especially at home. Am thinking about a parlay with Liverpool win, Liv/Trab Under 3, Villarreal win. Thoughts?

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August FC TIMISOARA v MAN CITY: FC Timisoara: Pantilimon, Luchin, Scutaru, Cisovsky, Sepsi, Contra, Alexa, Bourceanu, Curtean, Magera, Axente. Subs: Taborda, Mera, Popovic, Goga, Dukic, Zicu, Poparadu. Man City: Hart, Lescott, Kompany, Toure, Zabaleta, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, De Jong, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Given, Richards, Wright-Phillips, Adam Johnson, Vieira, Jo, Balotelli. Referee: Florian Meyer (Germany) In running here I feel