** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August

Here we have the game fo a decade for Hajduk and it's fan's. They showing that by singing fan's song in front of a hotel where Unirea player's booked. I am from Croatia, and I am well informed about almost all matches (both Dinamo and Hajduk) and I can say that for me clear value is draw or away win. There are some fact's, so let's rock it: Hajduk haven't played in euro competition's for a long time due to their lousy management (missed signing's, fan VS management fight's itc), and now after such a long time they finnaly got a chance to play some part in Euro cup's, they expect full stadium and from my point of view it is not such a great thing for Hajduk, cause it can really put some pressure on their back, and if you put together pressure and their year's (in my opinion very young and unexperienced squad) it could break on their back's. On the other side we have Unirea Urziceni, last season well balanced team, of course that they did not forget how to play, in fact it could do well for them, I've been reading of them as really organized, defensive minded team. Every day some new's get's to us saying that Unirea is in this or that shape or mood, they didn't get their paycheck's, sport's director backed, several player's are sold, some of them would like more than nothing to be sold. Hmm, for me...that's all rubbish. It is 90, sorry 180 minutes and it's only that what it count's. Also, Hajduk young team may underestimate Unirea, could get nervous if they do not score by end of first half, and belive me they are prone to mistake's. C'mon, they are not Barca or Man Utd. Yes, they do have Ibricic and as far as I am concerned he is the only one who can play something worth of mentioning. Tomasov is good, but young and unexpirienced. Go and ask each one of those player's how many times they played infront of full stadium? It is one thing when you play against almost semi professional Inter Zapresic or Istra. Unirea have knowledge how to tight the gap, play on counters or just wait for Hajduk mistake's. And there will be mistake's. My main bet's on this one will be : HAJDUK - UNIREA [email protected] HAJDUK - UNIREA BOTH TO [email protected] both bet's medium stake's.....GL to all of ya....smile.gif
Great tipping, no matter what happens from now on, you can't go wrong.:clap

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B. Dortmund - Qarabag Qarabag showed a really good performance during first 3 Europa League rounds and managed to score 12 goals in 6 games. We are in a very good form after playing 7 competitive games (including 1 in Azeri League). Bundesliga season hasn't started yet and Dortmund played only friendleis and a cup game against Burghausen (3rd League), which they won 3-0. Also I checked B. Dortmund website and they underestimate Qarabag and make statements like "we will qualify", meaning they will be palying relax hoping for an easy win, and I'm sure we will surprise them with a at least one goal. I have the feeling this one will end either 1-1 or 2-2. Both to Score @ 2.37 (4 units) william hill Draw @ 6.50 (1 unit) sportingbet Correct Score 2-2 @ 41.00 (1 unit) Paddy power
I admit it B. Dortmund is too much for us. Hope that we at least score 1 goal, but personally can't watch this embarrassment. Good night.

Fenerbahçe will be without Emre, Stoch, Dia. These are 3 important players who plays in the first 11. Niang is ready but i dont know if he is in starting 11. Fenerbahçe is not ready and lack of attack power. Fenerbahçe beat Antalyaspor in the league game but Antalya is very weak so do not consider this. Paok at home is very strong with their supporters. They get 2 defeat and 15 wins in 17 league matches last year. No doubt that stadium will be full. PAOK wins @2.35 5/10 betsson Under 2.5. goals @ 1.72 6/10 betsson correct score 1-0 @6.25 2/10 betsson
:cheers lads fenerbahçe can easily pass PAOK in istanbul. with 3 important missings they did their best. Cheers.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August Didn't expect that from Karpaty at all :eek We could of win that match,missed few chances.Now...welcome to Lvov my friends-it will be hell for Gala :) Dynamo Kiev,Metalist,Dnipro all lost last season in Lvov...hope Gala is next. Dnipro are shite,what a waste...crap Metalist...well...looks like bookies forgot about them at all-nice odds,thanks. Tavria as expected-to weak even for UPl not mention Europa...

Didn't expect that from Karpaty at all :eek We could of win that match,missed few chances.Now...welcome to Lvov my friends-it will be hell for Gala :) Dynamo Kiev,Metalist,Dnipro all lost last season in Lvov...hope Gala is next. Dnipro are shite,what a waste...crap Metalist...well...looks like bookies forgot about them at all-nice odds,thanks. Tavria as expected-to weak even for UPl not mention Europa...
Why did Dnipro lost Mahno? they are mostly favorites. Galatasaray is very dangerous team so dont thing so positive for karpaty. Gala can get the score.

CELTIC V.S. UTRECHT - CELTIC -0.75 @ 1.90 ladbrokes:D Quite a straight forward game for me. Its a champions league team v.s. a europa league team for me. Besides, its at Celtic's home ground. With their superior home advantage, i think this should be an easy Celtic win. 1-0 or 2-0 for me. LIVERPOOL V.S. TRABZONSPOR - LIVERPOOL -1.75 @ 2.00 ladbrokes:@ Liverpool has a big match this coming monday against Man City. I can see Liverpool trying to end this game before half time, probably to the tune of 2-0. Dont be surprised to see Torres featured tonight, to test his fitness level. CSKA MOSCOW V.S. ANORTHOSIS - CSKA MOSCOW -1.5 @ 1.875 :Dladbrokes Good news for CSKA Moscow, most of their stars are staying for at least a season. On the other corner, Anorthosis's defence has been horrible. I will think a scoreline of 2-0 or 3-0 be showing up at the end of this match.
FC TIMISOARA V.S. MAN CITY - MAN CITY -1 @ 1.77 10bet:\ Won't be a problem for Man City. The depth of their team should bring them through easily. I hope people will not focus too much on Man City's away capability but rather, Timisoara's home strength.
2W 1L 1D for me tonight. If only Joe Cole converted the damn penalty... I think Liverpool should be worried about this Sunday. Man City's counter attack is really quick. Balotelli will be running a riot in Liverpool's penalty box.

Why did Dnipro lost Mahno? they are mostly favorites. Galatasaray is very dangerous team so dont thing so positive for karpaty. Gala can get the score.
Dnipro lost because Lech had more desire to win.Dnipro repeats last season story when they were kicked out by Belinzona. As for Gala...we will see..but as said your clubs have big problems with our clubs lately.It could be like Dnipro v Lech.I think we have more desire to win,more things to prove-specialy now when we are bottom of the league after bloody 9 points deduction.Europa league could be our last chance as some players may leave club in winter break if things will go worse. :ok

I am a fan of Dinamo Zagreb, but I will try to be objective as far as possible. IMO Dinamo is better and there is no question about it, yes they are young, but also a quality player's. Dinamo is alway's better when play away games, and I hope that it will be the same this time. I put a lot of my hopes in new coach Vahid Halilhodzic, and I regard that move as the best thing for Dinamo in last five year's. Looking Dinamo's last result's they are definitely in some kind of crisis, and I watched almost all of those matches and I can say one thing...their main problem is defence....there are to many mistakes in defence, if you take a deeper look you will see that I. Biscan (CD) is pure crap and there is no room in proffesional football for him cause he can barely run for 50 meter's full speed, also Mesaric (LB) is low quality, Ibanez is much better option on left back, alongside with Cufre and Barbaric in CD position's. As for the midfielder's play, they are good and if V.H see their possibilities they could make wonder's for the team. Sammir is playing football of his life, true it's only few matches (we have been waiting for him to explode for 3 season's) but i hope it will continue with his good game's. Currently Badelj is in a bad mood but he is a kind of player with a perfect touch and his killer ball is nightmare for most of team's. Coach V. Zajec did not use services of P. Morales, but I regard him as extremly good player, at least for Dinamo class. Last season he was the best Dinamo player and if V.H suceed to make them play organized and concentrated they should beat Gyor without major problem's. From my point of view he already saw who is a first team material and will not make mistakes such as Dodo and Sivonjic in first team, cause they are not players even for NK Mladi Radnik from Stari Perkovci. I think Dinamo has good attack option's in young talented A. Kramaric and A. Rukavina, even Slepi if he have one of his (better) day's. All in all, I think that V.H could make real morale boost in locker room and if player's follow his instructions could make positive result. As for Gyor goes, I do not know them as a team but I do rate them far less dangerous then Debrecen, and therefore i hope Dinamo will win tonight. My main bet's for this one will be : GYOR-DINAMO ZAGREB [email protected] GYOR-DINAMO ZAGREB AW BY [email protected] odd's are from my local's....good luck everyone.. midlle stake's on each bet :)
0-2 FT....really good day .....:)

Hi everyone, Been away on business for a while over the summer so not been able to post at all on here for a few months, but it's good to be back and I'm raring to make some profits this season. My first bet of the season comes tomorrow night in the Europa League.. Celtic V Utrecht - Celtic win @ 1.76 (Betfair) Having been a Celtic fan all my life, I can understand just how important qualification for the Europa League has now become for our club, it saddens me to say it, but at the moment we are a Europa League standard of team. Gone are the days where we can be hopeful of making it into the last 16 of the Champions league, we'd be doing well to qualify for the group stages these days. This has left us in the position where we MUST make qualification and progression in Europes second tear competition a priority. New manager Neil Lennon has already tasted European football as a player, he will now be desperate to experience European football as a manager, he will want to experience the undescribable atmosphere within Celtic Park on a European night from the touchline as opposed to being on the pitch. In my opinion, if anyone can get some of these players, who lets face it were failures last year, up for a game, then Neil is the man. He has a vision about the team and how he wants the team to play, he has brought in 8 new signings over the summer, that has to have strengthened the side, although with Gary Hooper missing through injury he is missing one of his more influencial siginings. However, he still has guys such as Joe Ledley, Efrain Juarez, Shaun Maloney, Scott Brown, Marc Fortune, Geiorios Samaras - all players capable of stepping it up on a night like this and really taking it to the Dutch side. I have to admit, I am not the most clued up on our opposition tomorrow night, but from what I have read and heard from some of my Dutch colleagues they seem nothing more than an average Dutch side whom Celtic should take care of on home turf. If we want to progress in this competition I feel we need to take a home win to Holland next week. Parkhead should be relatively full tomorrow night as there is no radio or TV coverage of the game, so lets hope the atmosphere can reach the players and drive them on to a comfortable win. I feel this new look Celtic side should out class an average Dutch side here and am more than happy to put a reasonable sized bet on.. Celtic win @ 1.76 (Betfair) Goodluck everyone :ok:hope
Good winning start :ok:ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 19th August Finally my Broadband's working i was dying to get on here yesterday I no Its a bit late, but i wanted to stress Joe' Cole Penalty :@ and the goal by Poulson which was ruled out, i had 2-0 3-0 :\ Anyway the day was great overall due, to Rapid Vienna + 1 single and Man City, Liverpool and Celtic in treble :beer