Blonde Poker forum

ColU_FC

Re: Blonde Poker forum Yeah first Blatchgate and now the Colchester Kev Witchhunt. I first met Colchester Kev at the second ever Poker Player Grand Prix Final in Croydon which he went on to win. When I first signed up to this forum I actually thought you were him COLU FC:lol

Re: Blonde Poker forum You need to read the Blonde thread as well Paul: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=48940.0 I'm not taking anyone's side in this. What I do recognise from the thread is a significant number of people who take positions, attack others and question every move made by the mods/owners. It's total anarchy and shows a total lack of respect to one's fellow members. If I were the owner of that site I'd say fcuk it and pull the plug. Sickening.

Re: Blonde Poker forum That's just it though, people will always take positions. Tikay made an awful decision to put that thread up with no details. When I did something similar 5 years ago, I put all the info too. Amazingly, even though I proved many people to be a liar, I still got stick. There's always someone wanting to have a pop at mods/owners, mainly due to jealousy and them wanting to be in that position themselves. The reason why you still get stick is because they have a so-called reputation to uphold and want to try and make the other look bad, but when you can't prove shit and the others can - people work it out for themselves in the end. At the end of the day, putting your life story on the internet is not a good idea. Like I say, the last 18 months for me have been complete turmoil at times. Only a few people know the truth of what it involved, and they were people I trust - slapping it on the internet was never an option and can only make it explode and unfortunately does look like a shout for attention. Work out your problems privately, an open forum on the internet will only make them worse. Sometimes even a closed forum on the internet can make it worse.

Re: Blonde Poker forum

Please God' date=' never ever let PL become like the Blonde Poker forum. :puke[/quote'] I'm surprised you are being so circumstantial Dave, I would have thought you wouldn't be into judging a book by its cover. It depends what you want out of a forum, Blonde has had a couple of high profile blow ups recently but every forum has its moments. The mod team have a job on their hands but they are a small team and blonde has a hell of a lot of regular posters. I have been on there for a couple of years but only made 400 posts but if you want hand analysis from multiple WSOP bracelet winners, EPT and GUK winners then the PHA section is good. Also for online poker it has regular posters such as moorman, pab, gregior who always feature at the top of the online rankings. So it does have its good points and posters! I don't do any other form of gambling so there are a lot of sections on PL that I never visit and the strat section is a little stale TBH. BTW Tikay does not own, Mod or manage blonde he has a very small % but he feels he has the right to come in and make extremley condescending and stupid posts every once in a while but as you have seen he cannot back it up with a sensible debate just childish retorts :lol (PS didn't want this to be an advert for blonde - I just wanted to bring some balance back to the thread)

Re: Blonde Poker forum Think what you've written is fair Bri, in fact it's been said a numbeer of times about the level of the strategy section. And it's defo all about what you want out of a forum. Dont visit blonde very often but I think this issue has been blown out of all proportion and it started (deliberately IMO) with Tikay's thread starter. Had my in bits when you started winding him up ...... could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears :loon

It depends what you want out of a forum
First and foremost for me is members who have 'good hearts'. The sick video/blatch/colchester kev incidents seem to me to have exposed a number of people on all sides of each arguement that don't fit into that category. That's why I feel justified in saying: Please God, never ever let PL become like the Blonde Poker forum. PS. You're in the 'good heart' category. You proved that last Christmas. :)

Re: Blonde Poker forum I don't know both (ColchesterKev) and Tikay, to really have an opinion about them. So maybe Tikay is a guy who deserves winding up. And maybe he did wrong with opening this thread. But still from my view one took some money which not belonged him, and the other paid it than from his own pocket. So at the moment I am lost and not understand why the one who took/stole the money seems to gets pity and the one who paid it from own pocket gets winding up. I have two friends on blondes and it is really awful whats going on there at the moment. So I fully agree with Colu, Please God, never let PL become like the Blonde forum

First and foremost for me is members who have 'good hearts'. The sick video/blatch/colchester kev incidents seem to me to have exposed a number of people on all sides of each arguement that don't fit into that category. That's why I feel justified in saying: Please God, never ever let PL become like the Blonde Poker forum. PS. You're in the 'good heart' category. You proved that last Christmas. :)
A handful of 'bad' members out of 11000 hardly makes it Sodom and Gomorrah. I have a lot of good friends on Blonde who I would trust just as much as I do you Dave, lets not tar them all with the same brush hey! What was the phrase......... "to err is human to forgive is divine"

. So at the moment I am lost and not understand why the one who took/stole the money seems to gets pity and the one who paid it from own pocket gets winding up.
I am sure that if you had any mentaly unstable friends you would not use a public forum to attack them no matter what they did. As it appears to me Colchester Kev gave a good bit of his time contributing to Blonde and should have earned at least something close to a friendship. Online witch hunts are ugly things(and we have had a few on here) but if you actually know the people your going to attack make sure they can handle the public scruitiny.

I am sure that if you had any mentaly unstable friends you would not use a public forum to attack them no matter what they did. As it appears to me Colchester Kev gave a good bit of his time contributing to Blonde and should have earned at least something close to a friendship. Online witch hunts are ugly things(and we have had a few on here) but if you actually know the people your going to attack make sure they can handle the public scruitiny.
I agree with you, well basically. Of course I would never attack friends, not in a public forum nor in real life, if mentaly unstable or not. And I am completely against online witch hunts or any other witch hunts As far I remember it happened with Blatch not long ago, but he did not get any of those pity which Kev gets now. But the nasty attacks not go only to Kev there at the moment, and it seems he still gets a lot sympathys. So he is not completely without any friends. Anyway I admit I am not neutral there. I try, but I am not. A good friend of mine suddenly became involved there without doing much except being him and honest, and gets now attacked as well. So even with trying being neutral, we all know when it comes to friends, we loose the neutrality a tiny bit. I just think the things happen there are really nasty, and far over the top

Re: Blonde Poker forum on a new topic been married ten years today we dont seem to have a lot in common anymorre i love football traveling obviosly the kids she likes shopping can you all give your best advise for me to stay or leave ( apart from the obvious kids)

on a new topic been married ten years today we dont seem to have a lot in common anymorre i love football traveling obviosly the kids she likes shopping can you all give your best advise for me to stay or leave ( apart from the obvious kids)
Yeah leave her mate - you can do better! She has slept with all your friends including me and Colu!

on a new topic been married ten years today we dont seem to have a lot in common anymorre i love football traveling obviosly the kids she likes shopping can you all give your best advise for me to stay or leave ( apart from the obvious kids)
Sounds like a similer model to mine. If you want to exchange details like mileage, wear and tear, running costs etc we could do a swap or some sort of part exchange:tongue2