** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay of the day 14th July ''WED''

3pm Lingfield ~ Race 2 A winner last time out being july 7th but gets another 6lb for that win and today is up again in trip. Money did come for him last time out but with the extra 6lb and extra trip i cant see him winning today. As i put up on BBOTD i think its Sheila's Bond's race for the taking. Lingfield 3pm EXPLORATOR 1pt Lay.

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' 210 Uttoxeter: Freedom Fire Short priced fav at the moment but many novices struggle to carry penalties and that may be the case here, the form is solid enough but one or two potential improvers are lurking here and like the chances of Whenwehadmoney and Hypnotic Gaze, both could show enough to beat the fav. Anyway at the prices the selction is poor value and any rain wont help either.

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' same as Jimmy for me today 3.00 Lingfield Explorator - 1 pt lay - I respect his chances for the inform George Baker team but not overly convinced by Culhane and think there are live dangers in this field. Moore's ride looks handicapped to win races, Sheila's Bond has a little race in her and New Code looks ready to win races too. Ill take those three and the rest against the odds on fav.

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' 15:30 Lingfield 1pt lay - Give Your Verdict Three runs already, he was turned over at odds on favourite in his last two races where he finished 2nd on both occasions. Step up in trip may suit but he did look a bit one-paced when beaten at Windsor 3 weeks ago. I feel the Henry Cecil horse will appreciate the step up in trip, showed a bit of promise when staying on in 5th place on his debut under hands and heels riding. Amongst that several debutants line up that could prove to be anything.

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' 8.20 Kempton Shamir is one of only 2 3yr olds taking on elders tonight over the mile, drawn 1 again which is no good thing but did overcome that last time out but didnt really beat too much home which is a real worry in this strong looking field for this class 4 handicap and third place certainly didnt boost that form recently. Red Somerset is probably one of the most exposed runners in the lineup but ran a VERY solid race last time out when staying on far too late after the runaway unexposed useful looking clockmaker had flown the nest runs off the same mark tonight with Atzeni back in the saddle and has won off higher marks before. 1pt lay shamir

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' SAHAFH 7.20 Kempton. Lay. Form of debut looks good in context with the form on offer for this race, but this is on the aw surface, which should be fine on breeding, but you never know, and she's up against several very unexposed types, who could be anything. Therefore, at around the 8/11/4/6 mark, I'd much rather be a layer than a player, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' Kemp 8.50 - Mambo Spirit - lay Currently fave for the 7F handicap Is in good form now after a long losing run - stepped up to 7F and won over CD then finished 2nd at chepstow. Handicapper has hammered him though - up 12 lbs over the two runs So compared to his win here two runs ago he's well up in the weights, up in class, and had an uncontested lead that night and won 'unchallenged'. Might not be so lucky tonight !

Re: Lay of the day 14th July ''WED'' 9.20 Kempton: Via Aurelia 1pt win lay Joe Fanshawe's stable form quite good at the minute despite having no winners but not entirely convinced the surface will suit this animal tonight and up 8lb in the weights for LTO 2nd on handicap debut. Looks a bit short for me at current 6/4.