Greek Football 2010/2011

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011

Greece Super League: Tuesday' date= 4 January 2011 Xanthi – Panathinaikos: Panathinaikos @ 1.85 (William Hill) 10/10 Xanthi’s form (4-3-1) in the last 8 has been good and they sit in a solid 6th place. Panathinaikos is 2nd, but has fallen 5 points behind Olympiacos after dropping points (draw and loss) in its last 2 matches. Panathinaikos is under pressure to keep pace with the top. The players probably benefited from the holiday rest and will be focused on the win. Xanthi has played well, but the guests are at least a full click better than Xanthi in terms of quality and should get the win. The odds are acceptable. Atromitos – Larissa: Draw @ 3.21 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Atromitos is in 12th place with 16 pts and just 1 pt. above relegation. Larissa is dead last in 16th place with 11 points. Both teams are desperate for points and it is difficult to trust either side to win the match. Atromitos’ home record is 1-5-1 indicating that they are difficult to defeat, at home, but also that they don’t win much. Larissa finished 2010 with 5 consecutive losses. The guest’s away record is 0-3-4 with the 3 draws coming in the last 5 matches. I think Larissa can get a point against a draw prone team and stem the downward trend.
Careful here, mate. Xanthi have a new manager, if I'm not much mistaken (think it's Zielinski who was at Lech Poznan a few months ago) and this is his first game in charge. Xanthi would love to get one over on Pana and they are strong at home, especially at the back. Pana aren't the force that they were with their long-ball tactics to Cisse and heavy dependancy on their few talented midfielders so I'm not convinced about their chances here. Also - bear in mind that Atromitos vs Larissa is a derby and any selection in a derby like this is bold! Good luck

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Aris - Kavala 4/1/2011 HT : Kavala FT : Draw ---- 25.00 @ Betfair or Correct Score : 1-1 ---- 7.6 @Betfair Aris is under heavy pressure to show some good results in the greek superleague because of the need to finish at the top 5 in order to get a place in europe competitions and he will fight hard under the guidance of their successfull manager hector raul cooper. Kavala is a slightly stronger team despite missing a couple of players and they have scored in all but one away matches. If kavala score first aris will fight back for the rest of the match and he will manage to score one goal. Aris has the quality and their fans support in hot Kleanthis Vikelidis to score back. 24/1 (25.00) is more than good for the above scenario it happened already in the Aris vs Larisa match (8/11/2011).

Greece Super League: Tuesday' date= 4 January 2011 Xanthi – Panathinaikos: Panathinaikos @ 1.85 (William Hill) 10/10 Xanthi’s form (4-3-1) in the last 8 has been good and they sit in a solid 6th place. Panathinaikos is 2nd, but has fallen 5 points behind Olympiacos after dropping points (draw and loss) in its last 2 matches. Panathinaikos is under pressure to keep pace with the top. The players probably benefited from the holiday rest and will be focused on the win. Xanthi has played well, but the guests are at least a full click better than Xanthi in terms of quality and should get the win. The odds are acceptable. Atromitos – Larissa: Draw @ 3.21 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Atromitos is in 12th place with 16 pts and just 1 pt. above relegation. Larissa is dead last in 16th place with 11 points. Both teams are desperate for points and it is difficult to trust either side to win the match. Atromitos’ home record is 1-5-1 indicating that they are difficult to defeat, at home, but also that they don’t win much. Larissa finished 2010 with 5 consecutive losses. The guest’s away record is 0-3-4 with the 3 draws coming in the last 5 matches. I think Larissa can get a point against a draw prone team and stem the downward trend.
astromis 2-0 win:(am lost

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Does anyone know about any missings from the Aris v Kavala match? I seen on another forum that Kavala have 2 important missings in Die (Def Mid) and Abdoun (Winger) can anyone confirm this please because I can't find any information other than somebodys word in another forum?

Does anyone know about any missings from the Aris v Kavala match? I seen on another forum that Kavala have 2 important missings in Die (Def Mid) and Abdoun (Winger) can anyone confirm this please because I can't find any information other than somebodys word in another forum?
yeah these two are 2 important missings and aris will not have cezarek, toja, vangeli and more but these three are the more important, FW, FW, DL.

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Taking a couple of quite obvious ones for Wednesdays games. Small stakes as you can never be to sure following the winter break quite how teams will react Olympiakos vs Iraklis - Olympiakos -1.5 AH (1.85 with bet365) Olympiakos have seven wins out of seven at home this season and five of these have beaten this handicap. In these games they have scored 19 goals and only conceded two. For me this bodes well for a solid victory to the home team. Might be worth looking at the overs market as well which is also 1.85. Five out of 7 home games for Olympiakos have gone over. I will also be taking the basic Olympiakos win in a double with an AEK win for 1.86 with bet365 Like Olympiakos, AEK have great home form with six wins and one draw so far, and although they have had a couple of surprises on the road this season, they have already beaten Olympiakos and Panathinakos at home this season so will hopefully have enough for Kerkrya. :hope

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Greece: Super League: 5 January 2011 Olymp. Volos – Panionios: Draw @ 3.30 (Canbet) 10/10 The hosts have had a great season so far especially given that they are a newly promoted team. Panionios is having a poor season and in the relegation zone. Volos has the most draws overall (8) and also is draw prone at home (2-4-2). Panionios struggles in away matches (1-2-4), but has picked up a win and a draw in the last 2 away matches which indicates that they are putting up a fight. Panionios is good enough to get a point against a draw prone team. I think we’ll see a tight match with a harmless 0-0 or 1-1 draw. Panserraikos – PAOK: PAOK @ 2.16 (Canbet) 10/10 There is a considerable quality difference between 15th place Panserraikos and 3rd place PAOK. The hosts do get points at home (3-2-2) and PAOK’s away record isn’t that strong (3-1-4). But, 2 of PAOK’s losses came against 1st place Olympiacos and 2nd place Panathinaikos so the weakness of PAOK’s away performance is somewhat mitigated. In the end, see PAOK’s better quality prevailing and the odds are good.

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Ok, I'm new here and as the first I wish all the best in 2011 to everyone. :ok Olympiakos Piraeus vs Iraklis 1-1 @1,80 Stan James 5/10 Oly is on the 1st place in the league with all seven wins in seven home games. Piraeus will play with all forces due they don't have injured or suspended important players; big rival PAO was took 3 points yesterday and now advantage is only 2 points over them; on the Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki their own fans will surely make a hot atmospfere after mini break; they are out from Europan competitions and the domestic league is #1 goal for Olymiakos. Iraklis is one of the worst away teams cause they still haven't win from their stadium - 4 draws and 3 defeats. In previous 18 meetings in Athens club from Thessaloniki hasn't won - 16 victories for Olymiakos and 2 draws. However both H2H matches in 2010 were resolved victories of Iraklis, on the home ground course. Today the team missing two important offensive players due to suspension, while the defense has several doubtful players. Quality, motivation and home field should be decisive factors easy victory of Olympiakos. GL

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Panserraikos vs PAOK under1.5 @2,50 stan james 3/10 The home team is in the relegation zone and will have to play much stronger in the second half of the season if they want to survive. They had the most concede goals in the league so far. In the next two rounds welcome AEK, then visiting leader and this is ideal opportunity to prepare for tough duels. PAOK played a solid first half of the season, but their the biggest defect is poor away play. Although they never lost to today's opponent, their job will be hampered by the fact that the four key offensive players are injured. I would not have to guess the final outcome but hope inefficient match with less than two goals, with a small stake.

Ok' date= I'm new here and as the first I wish all the best in 2011 to everyone. :ok Olympiakos Piraeus vs Iraklis 1-1 @1.80 stan james 5/10 Oly is on the 1st place in the league with all seven wins in seven home games. Piraeus will play with all forces due they don't have injured or suspended important players; big rival PAO was took 3 points yesterday and now advantage is only 2 points over them; on the Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki their own fans will surely make a hot atmospfere after mini break; they are out from Europan competitions and the domestic league is #1 goal for Olymiakos. Iraklis is one of the worst away teams cause they still haven't win from their stadium - 4 draws and 3 defeats. In previous 18 meetings in Athens club from Thessaloniki hasn't won - 16 victories for Olymiakos and 2 draws. However both H2H matches in 2010 were resolved victories of Iraklis, on the home ground course. Today the team missing two important offensive players due to suspension, while the defense has several doubtful players. Quality, motivation and home field should be decisive factors easy victory of Olympiakos. GL
I agree with you for Olympiakos' bet tonight and i 'd like to inform that the next three away games for them are against Kerkyra FC, Ast. Tripolhs, Olympiako Voloy. The presidents of these teams have a common: they are friends with Olympiakos'(OSFP) president. Also they have loan players from OSFP (Kerkyra most of them) and a former referee who favored OSFP when he was in action now is assistant manager in Ast. Tripolhs. To conclude if Panathinaikos win its games and is near them in the league table, OSFP will take three points in each game easily Greetings from Greece

Olympiakos Piraeus vs Iraklis 1-1 @1,80 Stan James 5/10
2:0 (1:0) :clap
Panserraikos vs PAOK under1.5 @2' date=50 stan james 3/10
1:1 (0:1) the first goal (after only 100 seconds) was crashed bet. :(
I agree with you for Olympiakos' bet tonight and i 'd like to inform that the next three away games for them are against Kerkyra FC, Ast. Tripolhs, Olympiako Voloy. The presidents of these teams have a common: they are friends with Olympiakos'(OSFP) president. Also they have loan players from OSFP (Kerkyra most of them) and a former referee who favored OSFP when he was in action now is assistant manager in Ast. Tripolhs. To conclude if Panathinaikos win its games and is near them in the league table, OSFP will take three points in each game easily Greetings from Greece
Yeah something like that Serbian league, two-horse race with low barriers. In any case thanks for the information, but for now it's important that the Oly routinely did a job with fantastic fans support (with 2nd goal of Pantelic) ;)

Saturday 8 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AO Kavala v Athlitiki Enosi Larissa (15:15 GMT) 2.14 3.25 4 102.50 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v Aris Thessaloniki (17:30 GMT) 1.49 4.3 8.4 101.94 %
Sunday 9 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Iraklis Thessaloniki v Atromitos Athens (13:00 GMT) 2.11 3.1 4 104.65 %
maximize.gif PAE Ergotelis v Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou (13:00 GMT) 2.31 3.05 3.28 106.56 %
maximize.gif Panionios GSS v Skoda Xanthi (13:00 GMT) 2.01 3.2 4.2 104.81 %
maximize.gif Panserraikos v AEK Athens (15:15 GMT) 4.33 3.2 2 104.33 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Asteras Tripolis (15:15 GMT) 1.47 4.1 8.5 104.11 %
maximize.gif Kerkyra v Olympiakos (17:30 GMT) 8 3.87 1.5 105.01 %

2:0 (1:0) :clap 1:1 (0:1) the first goal (after only 100 seconds) was crashed bet. :( Yeah something like that Serbian league, two-horse race with low barriers. In any case thanks for the information, but for now it's important that the Oly routinely did a job with fantastic fans support (with 2nd goal of Pantelic) ;)
McNasara i think that you support Red Star. Am i right?

Yup, of course! Oly and PAO should again be most secure winners in this round? Merry Christmas to you and all Orthodox :cheers
I understand this because you mentioned in fanatastic fans of OLY and Red Star fans are 'brothers' with them;). I support Panathinaikos but doesn't matter. As regards the bet i think that it is better to wait and see the Panathinaikos result against Aris on Saturday (a game without fans). If PAO take 3 points, oly will be a must bet.

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Nea Kavala-Ael Larissa(HW 2.0 bet365) Kavala won last time 21.november since than they got 3 draws and 2 loses,and lost in a cup,last game at home they played against Atromitos,were better side whole game but Atromitos scored in injury time and game ends draw 1:1.In previous round they lost at Aris,early conceded a goal,create some chances but didn`t score.They are a team that plays better on home court and i think that Larissa will be pressed from start to defend Larissa is for sure weakest team in league with 7 consecutive loses,they are oldest team,2nd worst in attack and 2nd worst in defense,so no doubt sure HW. GL to all:hope:hope:hope

I understand this because you mentioned in fanatastic fans of OLY and Red Star fans are 'brothers' with them;). I support Panathinaikos but doesn't matter. As regards the bet i think that it is better to wait and see the Panathinaikos result against Aris on Saturday (a game without fans). If PAO take 3 points' date=' oly will be a must bet.[/quote'] Yes, Red Star&Oly&Spartak same as Partizan&PAOK&CSKA fans - orthodox brothers. Game is behind closed doors and I don't like that. It can only bring an unattractive game which will be more suitable for Aris who plays the low-scoring game. What is interesting in PAO-Aris game is that the first half was a draw in their last five games in Athens. And now without supporters is ideal chance to play a goalless first 45 minutes, again. Panatinaikos v Aris ht X @2,30 Expekt The only thing concerns me is that guests have important absences (goalkeeper and several other starters). Wouldn't be bad if you say us your opinion about two tomorrow's games. :)

Yes, Red Star&Oly&Spartak same as Partizan&PAOK&CSKA fans - orthodox brothers. Game is behind closed doors and I don't like that. It can only bring an unattractive game which will be more suitable for Aris who plays the low-scoring game. What is interesting in PAO-Aris game is that the first half was a draw in their last five games in Athens. And now without supporters is ideal chance to play a goalless first 45 minutes, again. Panatinaikos v Aris ht X @2,30 Expekt The only thing concerns me is that guests have important absences (goalkeeper and several other starters). Wouldn't be bad if you say us your opinion about two tomorrow's games. :)
Both of them are difficult matches it's better to avoid betting on them. My only thought for tonight is any time scorer or first scorer Djibril Cisse

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Ok, now Oly should be a safe bet for Sunday... I have a clean victory for 1.50, but what attracts me is the victory with two or more goals difference which is to be paid great @2.50 in my local But more about that tomorrow, when and you give your opinion... :ok

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Panionios - Xanthi Pick : under 2.5 :ok All the home games (8) for Panionios are under 1.5 :eek and generally the last 7 (home/away) under 2.5. Also Xanthi has the last 4 under so with these statistics it isn't difficult to find my bet:tongue2. Another point is that two of the best Pani players(Maniatis & (Koumourtzi not yet, will play today)) are moved to Olympiakos and always Xanthi away from home plays strong defend with a view not to loose. Iraklis - Atromitos Pick : lay home win :@ Iraklis has a good home record with 4-3-1 and Atromitos away 2-2-4 two teams are equivalent but Atromitos has good players and its results in the first round underestimate themselves. I believe that they have the quality to avoid defeat. Ergotelis - O. Volos Pick : total goals 2-3 :@ Another difficult match. Τhe last 7 games of Ergo have this number of total goals and Oly. Voloy has the quality to score in Kriti but even if they don't score a 2-0 home win will pay us. PAOK - Asteras T. Pick : under 2.5 :ok Asteras performes better away from Tripoli has only one big injury and it can cause problems to Paok who has many important absences especially in attack (Mouslimovic, Ivic, El Zhar, Filomeno(has a flu but will play), Vitolo, Malezas). So a low score is expected. Kerkyra - Olympiakos Pick : 2 :ok Better team, bigger motivation due to yesterday's Pao victory, good relations and history Olympiakos-Kerkyra 2:0 11.09.2010 Olympiakos-Kerkyra 3:1 22.04.2007 Kerkyra-Olympiakos 0:2 02.12.2006 Kerkyra-Olympiakos 1:3 08.05.2005 Olympiakos-Kerkyra 3:0 29.12.2004 Good Luck :hope Have a nice day

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 9 January 2011: Greece Super League Panserraikos – AEK: Panserraikos +0.5 (AH) @ 1.88 (Canbet) 10/10 Panserraikos are in the relegation zone (14th – 16 pts) and desperate for points. At home they get a result 75% of the time (3-3-2) and haven’t lost at home in 4 matches. The last match was a good 1-1 result against top of the table PAOK. AEK has an awful 1-1-6 away record and is coming off a disappointing 0-0 home draw against Kerkyra. I feel Panserraikos can get something here. PAOK – Asteras Tripolis: Asteras Tripolis +0.5 (AH) @ 2.42 (Bet365) 10/10 PAOK showed some instability in failing to defeat Panserraikos (1-1) after taking a 0-1 lead. The hosts have some injury concerns and haven’t won in 2 matches. PAOK is good at home (4-1-2) but they have dropped points in 33% of their matches. Overall, I don’t see PAOK in great tune at the moment. Asteras Tripolis is the 3rd best away team (3-3-2) and is coming off a good home win against Ergotelis (3-0). The odds are inviting for Asteras to get something here. Good Luck...

Saturday 15 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atromitos Athens v Kerkyra (15:15 GMT) 1.85 3.43 5.5 101.39 %
maximize.gif Olympiakos v Panserraikos (15:15 GMT) 1.21 7.8 20 100.47 %
maximize.gif Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou v PAOK (17:30 GMT) 3.15 3.1 2.63 102.03 %
Sunday 16 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Athlitiki Enosi Larissa v Iraklis Thessaloniki (13:00 GMT) 1.95 3.85 4.96 97.42 %
maximize.gif Aris Thessaloniki v Panionios GSS (15:15 GMT) 1.64 3.75 7 101.93 %
maximize.gif Asteras Tripolis v AEK Athens (15:15 GMT) 3.61 3.15 2.31 102.74 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v AO Kavala (17:30 GMT) 1.41 4.5 10.7 102.46 %
maximize.gif Skoda Xanthi v PAE Ergotelis (17:30 GMT) 2.1 3.25 4.25 101.92 %