• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011

Event Panthrakikos - PAS Giannina
Selection PAS Giannina
Strength 10/10
Date 17/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.35
Reasoning PAS Giannina is the leader with four consecutive wins. They have a dangerous travel, as Panthrakikos is on dangerous zone, but at home they are very strong, with only one defeat and one draw in eght games played. But they are really much weaker than the visitors. They will have problems in getting the miantenance, while i am sure that PAS Giannina will be promoted this season. Panthrakikos never defeated PAS Giannina at home. I think they won't do it today.

Event Panthrakikos - PAS Giannina
Selection PAS Giannina
Strength 10/10
Date 17/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.35
Reasoning PAS Giannina is the leader with four consecutive wins. They have a dangerous travel, as Panthrakikos is on dangerous zone, but at home they are very strong, with only one defeat and one draw in eght games played. But they are really much weaker than the visitors. They will have problems in getting the miantenance, while i am sure that PAS Giannina will be promoted this season. Panthrakikos never defeated PAS Giannina at home. I think they won't do it today.
Very difficult game. Pas Giannena is 4 points above Panaitolikos who lost yesterday at Trikala and in this game i believe that can loose points without too much damage for the team. Panthrakikos wants to take points especially in Komotini (home) in order to avoid relegation problems. Maybe a draw is the most possible result and maybe a lay of away win. But good luck if you choose it.

Event Panathinaikos - AEK
Selection Panathinaikos
Strength 10/10
Date 19/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.03
Reasoning Looking to the options of Jesualdo Ferreira, we can that Gouvou and Boumsong will not play this game, being saved, as well as Gilberto Silva, who is recovered from injury but won't be called today. Karnezis should play on the goal, due to the rotation options of the Portuguese coach. Ninis is recovered form injury and he was called up. AEK Athens will play this derby game against Panathinaikos, counting for Greek Cup, with four absences. Beside the already known absences of Manolas and Kafes, also Gentzoglou and Georgeas will be out of this game.

EventPanathinaikos - AEK
SelectionPanathinaikos
Strength10/10
Date19/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price188bet @ 2.03
ReasoningLooking to the options of Jesualdo Ferreira, we can that Gouvou and Boumsong will not play this game, being saved, as well as Gilberto Silva, who is recovered from injury but won't be called today. Karnezis should play on the goal, due to the rotation options of the Portuguese coach. Ninis is recovered form injury and he was called up. AEK Athens will play this derby game against Panathinaikos, counting for Greek Cup, with four absences. Beside the already known absences of Manolas and Kafes, also Gentzoglou and Georgeas will be out of this game.
how can you be sure about this game, its a big clash like Manchester United VS chelsea ect..i don't think can put 10/10 for such a big game, i think this game will be a close afair but pank concede alot of goals reciently and Blanco is scoreing alot for AK btw this cup is a 2 leg afair...home and away..and Panathinaikos are defending champions of this cup as they won it last year..this will be a tricky game

how can you be sure about this game, its a big clash like Manchester United VS chelsea ect..i don't think can put 10/10 for such a big game, i think this game will be a close afair but pank concede alot of goals reciently and Blanco is scoreing alot for AK btw this cup is a 2 leg afair...home and away..and Panathinaikos are defending champions of this cup as they won it last year..this will be a tricky game
I'm fairly sure they have to put 10/10 when making the selection in this format :unsure

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Olympiakos 1-1 PAOK Oly is a great playing in the league, winning is everything at home and better for 15 points of today's opponents. From the last 15 games they have won 13 at home in cup with two draws, so this competition is important to them. The team is complete and will have great support from the fans again. PAOK have a few problems with injured starters and they have six defeats in their last 13 Cup matches, outside Thessaloniki. Two times they beat Olympiakos in Athens last year, but in this case I think it would be the only motive for the home team to take revenge. Olympiakos @1.54 pinnacle 4/10

EventPanathinaikos - AEK
SelectionPanathinaikos
Strength10/10
Date19/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price188bet @ 2.03
ReasoningLooking to the options of Jesualdo Ferreira, we can that Gouvou and Boumsong will not play this game, being saved, as well as Gilberto Silva, who is recovered from injury but won't be called today. Karnezis should play on the goal, due to the rotation options of the Portuguese coach. Ninis is recovered form injury and he was called up. AEK Athens will play this derby game against Panathinaikos, counting for Greek Cup, with four absences. Beside the already known absences of Manolas and Kafes, also Gentzoglou and Georgeas will be out of this game.
FT Panathinaikos 0 - 2 AEK

Saturday 22 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kerkyra v Athlitiki Enosi Larissa (15:15 GMT) 2.8 3.1 3.1 100.23 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Skoda Xanthi (15:15 GMT) 1.6 3.95 8.8 99.18 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou (17:30 GMT) 1.6 4.2 7.6 99.47 %
Sunday 23 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AO Kavala v Iraklis Thessaloniki (13:00 GMT) 2 3.33 4.75 101.08 %
maximize.gif Panserraikos v Atromitos Athens (13:00 GMT) 2.61 3.25 3.15 100.83 %
maximize.gif Asteras Tripolis v Olympiacos (15:15 GMT) 8.5 4.07 1.51 102.32 %
maximize.gif PAE Ergotelis v Aris Thessaloniki (15:15 GMT) 2.86 3 3.04 101.19 %
maximize.gif Panionios GSS v Panathinaikos (17:30 GMT) 5.7 3.49 1.85 100.25 %

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Panionios vs Panathiniakos Panathinaikos to win 1.85 @ William Hill Panathinaikos are on a good run of form in the league away from home. 3 wins and a draw in the last four game, with no goals conceded. Panionios home form isnt terrible but the away team have the form and general quality in their sqaud to see out the win. May take this in a double as well with an Olympiakos win away at Asteras Tripolis (1.5 at most places). Again the away team have much better form and quality than their hosts.

Saturday 29 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Iraklis Thessaloniki v Kerkyra (15:15 GMT) 2.16 3.15 4.25 101.57 %
maximize.gif Panathinaikos v PAE Ergotelis (17:30 GMT) 1.34 5.5 11 101.90 %
maximize.gif Skoda Xanthi v AEK Athens (17:30 GMT) 3.4 3.15 2.5 101.16 %
Sunday 30 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atromitos Athens v Asteras Tripolis (13:00 GMT) 1.88 3.3 5.5 101.68 %
maximize.gif Panionios GSS v AO Kavala (13:00 GMT) 2.3 3.3 3.85 99.76 %
maximize.gif Athlitiki Enosi Larissa v Panserraikos (15:15 GMT) 1.61 3.75 7.8 101.39 %
maximize.gif Ethnikos Olympiacos Volou v Olympiacos (15:15 GMT) 6.8 3.95 1.66 100.26 %
maximize.gif Aris Thessaloniki v PAOK (17:30 GMT) 2.54 3.1 3.4 101.04 %

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 a word or two about Saturday's matches from me and welcome be help of Greek friends, especially about absences... Iraklis v Kerkyra - neighbors at the table who still are afraid for survival. looking at home / away and tradition seems to me that Iraklis will win in lowscoring match. Panathinaikos v Ergotelis - candidate for the title is in trouble: in the last round they won only 1 point and now have 7 points less than Olympiakos; threatens them relegation from cup; president left the club and overall management will also do it in summer... all in all not very good situation for green, and 1.25 dont worth to take... maybe over 2,5 cause fans will again be in the stadium after suspension. Xanthi v AEK - very unpredictable game for me. in last six mutual matches always home team was winning, it might be time for peaceful draw...

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Aris - PAOK: Draw @ 3.00 (Canbet) 10/10 This is a derby between two teams from Thessaloniki which in itself increases the chances of a draw result, I think. In 2011, Aris has a record of 1-1-2. The hosts' home record is average at 5-1-4. PAOK has a record of 3-1-0 in its matches in2011. The hosts away record is 4-2-4. Neither the hosts home record or the guests away record indicates that a win will be easy and given the derby nature of the match I believe the odds for a draw result are good.

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Back to betting at last lol Greek Cup tomorrow, great matches PAOK-Olympiakos 3.55-3.00-2.10 (Expekt) The first match ended 1-1. The fans didnt watch good football in the first half, but Olympiakos got the lead in 45+. In the 2nd half we saw a hard battle in the center, Olympiakos had more chances and maybe could have scored another goal. In 81 Vieirinha scored the equaliser, a very nice goal, and Olympiakos started to play more attacking football, the ball hit the post 3(!) times after 87' but PAOK managed to hold the point. After the match, there was a lot of "backstage discussion" about Olympiakos trying to achieve a punishment for PAOK, because of some turbulances PAOK fans caused in their previous match with Olympiakos Volou. Tomorrow, PAOK will play without his passionate fans, but 30.000 PAOK fans will be outside the stadium, and will try to push their team to victory. A very large percent of Greece's police forces will be outside the stadium tomorrow. On Sunday PAOK was facing Aris, a match that ended up in a bore draw. Contreras' father died so he wont be able to play tomorrow, and his absence is really important. Vitolo will also be absent. For Olympiakos, the biggest absence is that of ex Liverpool player Albert Riera. Olympiakos faced Olympiakos Volou on Saturday, a match that ended up in a 0-1 for Olympiakos. The situation here is very difficult, Olympiakos will give the 100% in this match as they were left out of European competitions and will try to make up for it with the double. We may see extra time here, or even go to penalties. I will put a medium bet on the draw here.

Wednesday 2 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PAOK v Olympiacos (16:00 GMT) 3.67 3.2 2.37 100.60 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Panathinaikos (19:00 GMT) 2.92 3.2 2.75 101.86 %
Thursday 3 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Diagoras GS v Atromitos Athens (14:00 GMT) 3.37 3.3 2.25 104.42 %
maximize.gif Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou v Kerkyra (17:00 GMT) 1.8 3.4 4.75 106.02 %

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 PAOK - Olympiakos I think that bookies exaggarated a bit here cause after all PAOK is playing at home and with the way they play they surely can win this match. No one doubts Olympiakos' exceptional form of late. For greek league they are doing quite well and they are on the best way of winning the league title. Still, they failed to win in the first leg(1-1) and have to go for a goal at Toumba. PAOK's style will be crucial in this match as i don't expect them to take any risk at all. PAOK is a very dangerous team in a situation when can sit back and defend keeping the current score as their counter attack is lethal. Also, motivation might prevail here as well as Oly will win the league and PAOK is looking to get some silverware as well. In any case it is a close match where everything is on the table so why not take the highest odds offered. Good luck. Pick: PAOK Odds: 3.78 @ Pinnacle

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 AEK - Panathinaikos Very tough match to predict as PAO has lost the first leg at AEK(they are playing at the same stadium but with visitors are not allowed to have fans in their matches) 2-0 and need a miracle to overcome that deficit. This is also their only chance het some silverware this season and to calm down their fans cause their arch rival Olympiakos is too far to be catched in the home league. PAO is quality wise a better team no doubt. Player by player they are even better than Olympiakos but, of course, in most cases that doesn't counts. Names dont play, players do. And PAO has dissapointed so far. I expect their reaction tommorow as no one honestly expects them to progress after 2-0 loss at "home". AEK will settle with minimum defeat so 2.80 on "visitors" is playable IMO. Good luck. Pick: Panathinaikos Odds: 2.80 @ Pinnacle

Event Olymp. Volou - Kerkyra
Selection Olymp. Volou
Strength 10/10
Date 03/02/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.73
Reasoning Olympiakos Volou won the first leg at Kerkyra by 2-0 and Kerkyra consider that this Greek Cup stage is already lost, due to that result and also due to the superiority of Olympiakos. Like this, Kerkyra will play with many reserve players, saving the main players for the next important SuperLeague game at Kavala. Olympiakos Volou will play with the main starting eleven among the two new signings Nemeth and Rodriguez, being big favorite to win today again.

Saturday 5 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Asteras Tripolis v Athlitiki Enosi Larissa (15:15 GMT) 2.55 3.1 3.05 104.26 %
maximize.gif Panserraikos v Iraklis Thessaloniki (15:15 GMT) 2.55 3.1 3.2 102.72 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Aris Thessaloniki (17:30 GMT) 1.65 3.7 6.5 103.02 %
Sunday 6 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AO Kavala v Kerkyra (13:00 GMT) 1.83 3.4 5.02 103.88 %
maximize.gif Olympiacos v Skoda Xanthi (13:00 GMT) 1.25 6 15 103.33 %
maximize.gif PAE Ergotelis v Panionios GSS (13:00 GMT) 2.55 3.1 3.2 102.72 %
maximize.gif Ethnikos Olympiakos Volou v Atromitos Athens (15:15 GMT) 2.25 3.2 3.67 102.94 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Panathinaikos (17:30 GMT) 2.62 3.2 2.9 103.83 %

Re: Greek Football 2010/2011 Here are just a few facts... ;) Iraklis is still in tough financial crisis, but they bring a new coach - Paraskos (58 years) who has changed 21 club for 18 years of his career as a coach. :lol In Ergotelis talking for days that game against Panionis is match of the season for them. From other "small" team, Kavala has the best fans and most difficult ground for opponents. They will complete for weekend. Asteras v Larissa - both teams have changed coaches recently. Olympiakos v Xanthi are in friendly relations.