Smash and grab.

Carl

Right folks here's the deal, each day im gonna pick two horses A Win and an E/W I was honestly gonna do this this morning(ask Mrjt If not believe me). I'm NOT after-timing but todays selections were. Ling 1.45 champagne shadow Newb 1.20 big king http://www.thesportsbar.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9641&page=1 #5 post the win did win at 3/1 and the e/w come third at 10/1 so every morning im gonna do a e/w and a win. and see how it goes at end of the week/month? BTW two days ago my e/w won at 9/2.( but the win didnt:lol) So hopefully we can 'together' make a bit of money'. Prob go tits up now.:lol tomoz selections to follow:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Smash and grab. Yeah i can vouch tht he has picked those all had a 9/2 on monday i think it was Good luck mate, this could quickly become as laying thread. As normally as soon as you post you pick one loser after the other :o Good luck :ok

Re: Smash and grab. Joshua's Bay - 3.20 - Lingfield Win now the 3.20 ling is an competive race, the main contenders seem to be rollo, joshua's by and keepers mead. Firstly rollo he was second in what seems to be a very moderate maiden hurdle and this is quite a big jump for it. keepers mead was a beaten fav last time out, the interesting one is joshuas bay this one keeps being placed in competetive handicaps class c this race is class d and just looks a slighly higher class than the others. Colliers Court in the 2.30 at Ludlow E/W last time out made all and easily won by 19l on looking at the oppistion i dont see any reason why he cant do the same this afternoon.I just can't see this one being out of the top 3 so each way is recommended. :hope

Re: Smash and grab.

Colliers Court in the 2.30 at Ludlow E/W last time out made all and easily won by 19l on looking at the oppistion i dont see any reason why he cant do the same this afternoon.I just can't see this one being out of the top 3 so each way is recommended. :hope
Gettin Wins at 7/1:clap :clap :clap

Re: Smash and grab. Friday 12th of November is : 1.45 at Cheltenham Shuhood E/W-This horse was quite a useful performer on the flat for Ed Dunlop and, seems to have reproduced that form over Hurdles. Its unbeaten over hurdles but this is a jump in class it seems to be between either Marcel and The Rising Moon. But i do think that Shuhood, if it can perform to its flat form it can get a place at nice odds. 3.20 - Cheltenham Comply or Die. One of my favourite horses, last time out won a very competitive Novice Chase. It made all and won far easier than the 1 1/2 lengths suggests. If it makes no mistakes this time it should win this in some style. Unfortunately the bookies have priced the market in the same way and it is short. good luck to all except winrew :lol

Friday 12th of November is : 1.45 at Cheltenham Shuhood E/W-This horse was quite a useful performer on the flat for Ed Dunlop and, seems to have reproduced that form over Hurdles. Its unbeaten over hurdles but this is a jump in class it seems to be between either Marcel and The Rising Moon. But i do think that Shuhood, if it can perform to its flat form it can get a place at nice odds.
:clap :clap :clap :beer :beer :beer 3rd @10/1

1st Comply Or Die (IRE) 5T J Murphy evens
11 7M Pipe
Made all, shaken up and drew clear 3 out, stayed on well, unchallenged Opened evens, touched 11/10 £3300-£3000, £2750-£2500, £1100-£1000, £770-£700, even £5000(x3), even £3000(x3), even £2000(x8), even £1000(x6), even £800(x2), even £500(x2), £909-£1000
In our terms absolutly pissed it jumped really well no probs, this was really a one horse race ,fcuking tremendous ride from murphy. Like i said in my write up i like this horse nothing fazes him. ave a sugar cube on me matey:ok

3rd 1l :'>Shuhood (USA) 4T Doyle 10-1
11 4P Webber
Held up in rear, not fluent 3rd, pushed along 4th, ridden and outpaced after 3 out, not fluent 2 out, rallied approaching last, stayed on Opened 12/1 £7200-£600 each way, £5000-£400
didnt watch this but ... "while Shuhood ran a very decent race in third and could do even better with further." top lad keep an eye out for him. :ok

Re: Smash and grab. Glad your happy mate all in all i broke about even but if i had won id fecker retire:lol glad to be of service mate and have a beer on me. scoop6? oooooo might do leave it with me;) enjoy mate cus i wont last forever. "Gonna take your mama out all night Yeah we'll show her what it's all about We'll get her jacked up on some cheap champagne We'll let the good times all roll out"

Re: Smash and grab. Ollie Magern - 2.45 - Cheltenham interestingly in the same race - 7-2 Jumped well, made all, quickened after 2 out, comfortably,won at Cheltenham 3m nov chs (B) gd in Oct beating Comply Or Die by 2 1/2l, If this horse can beat comply or die then surly its worth a shout at E/W curently 10/1 Thisthatandtother - 2.45 - Cheltenham-He is trained by Paul Nicholls, whose team are now in terrific form, and has such a powerful squad down at Ditcheat.Interesting that they stepped him up in distance as his last few runs over the minimum distance seemed to have this horse in top gear all the way. The extra half mile could get him into a better rhythm and I think that off 10-12 he is a very interesting runner indeed and remains highly promising.WIN BET Saturdays extra: 13.35 chelt-Be Fair- I have had a whisper about this horse that it will win.:hope

Re: Smash and grab. Herp, I gotta a bet for u. I bet you that Be fair doesnt win. Just checked now mate, it's a Non-runner!!!!Anyway, backed the other 2 so hopefully u can come up trumps again.:hope Having said that about Be fair, i quite fancy Vodka Bleu in the 13.35 so had a flutter on hat as well.