PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!

morlspin

PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No Thanks
    • Im Not Sure Yet, Please Send Password Anyway

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Pretty much got lucky. With FT and leader having M12, there is not much of a game. None the less very enjoyable :clap:clap:clap. Well done all in the money. I'm not able to make Newmarket though. Sorry :\.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty!

Well done guys! Hope you all had fun :) Looking forward to the next event! What did everyone think of the 2 nighter?
I throughly enjoyed the game on sunday Chris, however was unable to play tonight unfortunately. As for the 2 nighter game - deffo don't like that idea to be honest, it's good in live games to have 2-day events but deffo couldn't sit and play 1 game of onlike poker for potentially 12 hours! :loon

Well done guys! Hope you all had fun :) Looking forward to the next event! What did everyone think of the 2 nighter?
I don't think a 2-nighter would work. If you're giving up, eg., 12 hours of your time to win a tournament, there needs to be a sufficient carrot on the end of the stick. So the buy-in is going to have be a lot higher, at least $55, and there's going to have to be a lot of added value.

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Enjoyed it last night. It was a bit of a lottery towards the end, but well done to the other cashers. In case it gets to me, I am afraid that I can't make Sunday. The software worked quicker for me when I turned the avatars off. I had ITunes, Full Tilt, and Firefox open as well on my old laptop and it ran ok. I agree that a 2 day tourney is probably not the way forward but a nice deepstack on a weekend evening would be nice!

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! I enjoyed the banter and playing with the guys of PL as usual but the structure was well chit,says it all when i push in with j2suited and A5suited with only 7 big blinds after 40 mins of play,having said that have to say a big thank you at the added value that was on offer well done to all who cashed :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Thanks for the feedback guys. Ok, how about we have a deepstack events on the 9th? Will let you all suggest a structure, be it one of our existing ones (check the events in the lobby) or one you create yourself. It can literally be anything!

Re: PokerIdol Events, $350 added + Guineas Festival Tickets & Paul Ross Bounty! Well done everyone enjoyable game last night. Was a crazy structure but still a good PL game. Well done to Avon for knocking me out with that sily hand :lol then go and lose all my chips/ :wall

Fenner then? I'm already going so Staffy next after that. Hornet DaMatrix Fonzie Step1 Dreamkiller .....
sorry cant make it either in newcastle on stag weekend pass it on

Spitvenom, Never received your email mate. Please send again to [email protected] :ok
Alrite Paul originally sent email to [email protected] tues night, thought that was the one. Email sent to the [email protected] one just now. Gist is I can't now go, so please put the pair of tickets back up for grabs to whoever would like to go, I'll leave it up to you. Thanks for the added prizes from you and Pokeridol was good value, cheers :clap

Alrite Paul originally sent email to [email protected] tues night' date= thought that was the one. Email sent to the [email protected] one just now. Gist is I can't now go, so please put the pair of tickets back up for grabs to whoever would like to go, I'll leave it up to you. Thanks for the added prizes from you and Pokeridol was good value, cheers :clap
:ok