Basketball European Leagues

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basketball European Leagues

Assume the result must have been a big surprise for the entire Israeli basketball "basketball world"? What´s the score with Euroleague coming season? Galil in and no Maccabi T.A?
This is a huge upset. Galil never seemed like a threat, nor did anyone else. (those teams perform a symbiosis, Galil is Maccabi's hothouse, and manager Oded Katash, is Maccabi's last genuine player, and the favourite to take Gershon's place) Maccabi's Euroleague place is booked till 2012, neither does any contender possess Euroleague capacities yet.

Re: Basketball European Leagues

Czech Punter' date=' if You are around, any thoughts of the game on Tuesday? Prostejov-Nymburk, thinking of the spread Nymburk-6...[/quote'] Certainly looks clearable, although I will not have any money on it today. But if you go for it, good luck. :ok

Re: Basketball European Leagues Match: Zadar - Cibona Bet: Under 157.5 Odds: 1.85 @ Stan James Stake: 6/10 Zadar surprised Cibona few days ago and won the first leg, so now they have big advantage. Gym will probably be packed and home crowd is very noisy there and makes big pressure on visitors. Only three teams won in Zadar this season, and Cibona is one of them. Cibona will put more focus on solid defense cause if they let Zadar shooting from range in their gym, they will lose the game. I expect much slower game than the one in Zagreb, in the past games of such importance were at 140 points, so this line is at least 4-5 points to high. Good luck.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Caja Laboral vs Real Madrid Pick: Real Madrid (+2.5) Odds: 1.90 @ bet365 Series are tied at 2-2, and each game was a story for itself. Still, Real left better impression on me. Caja edged first two games(one after OT's) on their ground with huge problems, Real threatened all the time while the story was slightly different in Madrid, where Caja managed to keep the game tight but couldn't make it through the whole 40 mins. Real has great outside shooters, they have bigger depth, and wider choice of quality players what usually decides in game 5. Imo, Real shouldn't be underdog here, they are simply better, not much but slightly better and they should go to finals in the end. However, since their games were close so far(and i expect one even today) i will go with +2.5 pts for Real hoping that that won't be neccesary. Good luck.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Zadar - Cibona Bet: Zadar (-2.5) Odds: 1.94 @ Pinnacle Odds on Zadar already started to drop, and i expect somewhere around 1.65 before the match. Zadar has 2-1 lead in best of 5 and with todays win they would became new champion. Watched all 3 games so far, and it's obvious that Cibona is tired from exhausting season. Their offense suffers and only thanks to Gordon they managed to win in Zagreb. They made 17 3-pointers in that game. Moreover, key player Tomas is injured and won't play in this match, or if he does, it will be only few minutes. Zadar's crowd is fanatic and with their help, hosts should win this game easier than expected. Good luck.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Caja Laboral v Barcelona Caja Laboral @ 2.80 - Pinnacle Well, 2.80 on Caja as home team only few days after they won both games in Barcelona is really to much. I watched both of those games and came to conclusion that Caja is just a bad matchup for Barca, but also that Barca's game is far from the one earlier this season. And yes, i do see Barca as favourites in this match cause they have better roster, but dont forget that this Caja won all 3 home games vs Real and that this is their first macth point for the title. In front of their crowd, they should at least come close to winning this game, and with a bit of luck, who knows. Odds shouldn't be higher than 2.20, i expected 2.30-2.40 max, so this looks nice. Good luck, we'll need it.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Siena v AJ Milano Under 168.5 @ 1.85, IW Interwetten has slightly higher line than other bookies, who ste the line at 165-166 points. Anyway, i think that this line is affected by their first game, where Siena won 100-80, although they did have some problems in first part of the game. I'm sure that this game will be a bit tighter and especially slower, and don't expect more than 160 points. AJ can defend well when they click, their h2h games suggest that. Four of the last five games stayed under this line, that itself is enough for me to seriously consider about under. Also, if Siena wins this game AJ is finished so they might focus on defense and slowing the game down cause they don't stand a slightest chance with "run 'n gun" approach. Good luck.