Basketball European Leagues

Re: Basketball European Leagues

Playoffs Round No.2 (cont.) Ashkelon v Gilboa- Galil A match-up between the boldest of managers. Oded Katash cast his "railway station" to the bin. Ariel Beit-Halami have done the same only to find out Omar Sneed (Pfwd) haven't show up (5pts). Corry Carr (G,20pts/5rbds/4assts) was huge but you can't win without the Big Man. Gilboa-Galil are slight favourites to my taste. Gilboa-Galil +4.5 1.86bluesq/888sport :hope
Tailing u on Galil! Any thought s of the other matches? Bnei Hasharon+10.5? Any chance to cover that spread against Maccabi T.A? Hapoel Holon-4.5? They might play basket in 4 qt:ers today:), chance to cover the spread?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basketball European Leagues Playoffs Round No.2 Holon v Nahariya This was always going to be scrappy, but 21 turnovers?:loon Holon are bust. John Thomas (C, 17pts/7rbds) was great on Sunday, but no Lebron he is. Euphoria (all debts have been settled on Wednesday) has descended upon Nahariya, and their lousy (W2 L9) away balance make them vulnerable. Holon, though, looks resigned. Risky. Nahariya +4.5 1.9SJ Bnei-Hasharon v Maccabi Tel-Aviv I'm not doing it usually, but Bnei-Hasharon don't have a set-game, so they'll have to run. Alas, they 'll probably get punished. Risky. Maccabi -9.5 1.9SJ :hope

Re: Basketball European Leagues Ok, tnx mate. Think I stay off those games, will only go for Galil...

Playoffs Round No.2 Holon v Nahariya This was always going to be scrappy, but 21 turnovers?:loon Holon are bust. John Thomas (C, 17pts/7rbds) was great on Sunday, but no Lebron he is. Euphoria (all debts have been settled on Wednesday) has descended upon Nahariya, and their lousy (W2 L9) away balance make them vulnerable. Holon, though, looks resigned. Risky. Nahariya +4.5 1.9SJ Bnei-Hasharon v Maccabi Tel-Aviv I'm not doing it usually, but Bnei-Hasharon don't have a set-game, so they'll have to run. Alas, they 'll probably get punished. Risky. Maccabi -9.5 1.9SJ :hope

Israel: Ligat Ha Al Top 8 (best of five) Bnei-Hasharon v Maccabi Tel-Aviv 58-91 (1-1) Ashkelon v Gilboa-Galil 84-73 (0-2) Relegation Holon v Nahariya 76-70 (1-1)
Brilliant as usual Jovinco!! You are awesome reg Israeli basketball:clap Thanks again for your picks:nana Galil cashed:ok

Stunning' date=' all right if you waited for Nahariya which drifted to +6.5 before the match on Pinnacle. Thank you very much :clap:clap[/quote'] any time mate:cheers See you on Sunday:ok

Re: Basketball European Leagues Playoffs Game 3 Maccabi Haifa v Netanya (18:15BST, 1-1) Haifa got to its senses now. Danilo Pinnock (G), Netanya's pace setter as stopped (15pts/9to) and the low score was much more to its liking. Arik Alfasi, Netanya's manager, sounded the right noises, but I've got a hunch, that he counts more on the next home game. Netanya got nothing on the bench (four players had more than 32 minutes last game) and might throw this game away whether it likes it or not. Haifa -5.5 1.9SJ :hope

Jovinico, any picks today? I have Gran Canaria-3.5 in ACB so far...(plus Regal as a E.L winner, but that bet was made months ago...)
Are you fluent in Spanish, mate? Not one decent site in English I know of:wall Anyway, European season is drawing to an end, but we should get together before next season to put some real previews (unlike those poor scribbles I've put down here:spank)

Are you fluent in Spanish, mate? Not one decent site in English I know of:wall Anyway, European season is drawing to an end, but we should get together before next season to put some real previews (unlike those poor scribbles I've put down here:spank)
Fluent no. Speak some. But there is always google translate;). I might be able to do some previews reg the swedish, danish and english leagues. ACB can be more tricky when it comes to a preview, but I place quite a lot of bets in the ACB... Think u are doing a great job reg the Israeli league...:ok Tailed u on Maccabi Haifa:hope

Fluent no. Speak some. But there is always google translate;). I might be able to do some previews reg the swedish, danish and english leagues. ACB can be more tricky when it comes to a preview, but I place quite a lot of bets in the ACB... Think u are doing a great job reg the Israeli league...:ok Tailed u on Maccabi Haifa:hope
TA:clap for compliment Swedish, Danish&English will be great. When they're get started?

Re: Basketball European Leagues Yeah, ashame that Haifa only seemed to be interested in playing basketball for one qt (didn´t watch the game though...) But as far as I understand they need to win next game, and hopefully we will get some nice value on them then... Looking forwards to your pick/picks tomorrow:)

Playoffs Game 3 Haifa v Netanya 75-77 (1-2) Haifa goes 20-2 on 3rd, only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Afula v Ramat-Gan 96-92 (1-2) see you tomorrow

Re: Basketball European Leagues Btw, Jovinco, would be great if there is any possibility, to send some private messages reg previews etcetera for next season. Haven´t seen any such service on this forum? I might be blind though...

Btw' date=' Jovinco, would be great if there is any possibility, to send some private messages reg previews etcetera for next season. Haven´t seen any such service on this forum? I might be blind though...[/quote'] You can PM me, mate, when you've got four more (i.e. 50) posts.That's no problem (We still got at least one game and the final four ahead of us) As for the games I reckon Nahariya can beat the 3.5 spread 1.8SJ but this (just like yesterday) can easily take an unforseen trend. sorry I couldn't check in earlier. An utterly absent-minded day.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Tnx for Nahariya mate!:ok Right, only three posts left then:) Thought it could be good if we could exchange some thoughts and ideas next season. As far as I understand you are capping some Euroleague and Eurocup as well as Israeli League?

You can PM me, mate, when you've got four more (i.e. 50) posts.That's no problem (We still got at least one game and the final four ahead of us) As for the games I reckon Nahariya can beat the 3.5 spread 1.8SJ but this (just like yesterday) can easily take an unforseen trend. sorry I couldn't check in earlier. An utterly absent-minded day.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Playoffs Game 3 Jerusalem v Rishon Lezion 78-87 (1-2) Anonimous Yehou Orland (G) killed off Jerusalem with 8/15 3-pointers. Gilboa-Galil v Ashkelon 94-76 (3-0) Nahariya v Holon 82-76 (2-1) The Smith(Pfwd)-Greer(G)-Delaney(G) triangle with 63pts/17rbds/9stls, Holon were as good as gone, despite a 31-19 3rd quarter. see you on Thursday

Re: Basketball European Leagues Nothing wrong about personal messages mate, but I think that if you just post here or in the appropriate sections, more people can participate in the discussion and that can be only beneficial. On another note, thanks again jovinco.

Tnx for Nahariya mate!:ok Right, only three posts left then:) Thought it could be good if we could exchange some thoughts and ideas next season. As far as I understand you are capping some Euroleague and Eurocup as well as Israeli League?
Any time mate.:cheers Since I joined only towards the end of the season,that's what left for me. With some help I can cap anything, except for NBA, which is a different game altogether. I'm positive we can put here the best Basketball thread come next season. Looking forward to it.:clap

Nothing wrong about personal messages mate' date=' but I think that if you just post here or in the appropriate sections, more people can participate in the discussion and that can be only beneficial. On another note, thanks again jovinco.[/quote'] It's been a pleasure.:cheers Don't you worry mate, nobody going nowhere. After all there's only the three of us here:lol I bet you've got your own strength (Muli Kazurin had a spell at Nimburk to be replaced by Ronen Ginzburg next year) and will be a real boost to are (admittedly tiny) army.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Quite a late shout but UNDER 157 (1.943, pinny) in Novy Jicin - Prostejov seems like a great value bet - some important missings on both sides, both sides strong in defensive. I recommend medium stakes, I would not go too crazy. GL.

Quite a late shout but UNDER 157 (1.943' date=' pinny) in Novy Jicin - Prostejov seems like a great value bet - some important missings on both sides, both sides strong in defensive. I recommend medium stakes, I would not go too crazy. GL.[/quote'] Beautiful, :clap Keep them coming mate.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Same as yesterday, I see a close match between the two (Nymburk-Pardubice), last match ended with 131 pts, so the clear pick is UNDER 153.5 (1.952, pinny). It is the first match in the series, so perhaps I should avoid that, but if we consider the last four matches, which all went under, I just cannot resist this. Good luck.

Same as yesterday' date=' I see a close match between the two (Nymburk-Pardubice), last match ended with 131 pts, so the clear pick is UNDER 153.5 (1.952, pinny). It is the first match in the series, so perhaps I should avoid that, but if we consider the last four matches, which all went under, I just cannot resist this. Good luck.[/quote'] Pinny reckons 90-63 score or so, is this the real gap between the teams?