Basketball European Leagues

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basketball European Leagues Israel Premier League: Round 22 Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Jerusalem 74-78 Jerusalem leads from the off to '40 Bnei-Hasharon v Nahariya 88-76 An outlandish deliberate foul call against Nahariya:@ robs us of value. Nahariya is not good enough for top eight, though. Holon v Ramat-Gan 66-90:loon The most bizarre of matches. In a 32-18 advantage, Miki Dorsman, Holon's manager, bring in his subs and the poor bastards (Ramat-Gan, that is) can't believe their luck, turning in 17-0 on its way toa famous victory. Rishon-Lezion v Ashkelon 81-73 Gilboa-Galil v Afula 85-79 Gilboa-Galil got issues. Stubborn rumores link Oded Katash, the manager to an assistent-manager job at Maccabi. See you at the playoffs:cheers

Re: Basketball European Leagues 2-1 for me on the Israeli games:) Tnx Jovinco:notworthy And also thx for sharing your insight on the Israeli League, much presuaded:ok Leicester Riders+11 and Everton Tigers+4.5 was cashing, and Montegranaro+2 was a push. All toghether I went 9-2-1 today, which was nice since I had a dreadful weekend last week...

Re: Basketball European Leagues

2-1 for me on the Israeli games:) Tnx Jovinco:notworthy And also thx for sharing your insight on the Israeli League, much presuaded:ok Leicester Riders+11 and Everton Tigers+4.5 was cashing, and Montegranaro+2 was a push. All toghether I went 9-2-1 today, which was nice since I had a dreadful weekend last week...
Any time, mate:ok Looking forward to your picks.

Re: Basketball European Leagues Basketleague, Denmark, 26 April, 18.50 CET Bakken Bears-Svendborg Rabbits Bakken Bears-3, 1.935 (pinnacle) Final game in Denmark, where best of seven matches win the title. Three games have already been played, and it´s 2-1 to Svendborg Rabbits. Bakken Bears, who won the title last season, needs to win to still have a good chance for winning the title. Svendborg Rabbits is a very strong team at home. Tonite the game is played at Bakken Bears homecourt and I think they will make it 2-2 in the final serie, plus I think there is good chance they will cover the spread. (68-63 in last homegame against Svendborg Rabbits). I´ve had a good weekend, but on the other hand I had a dreadful weekend last week, so I'm recommending no tailing.

Sunday 2 May 2010 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Hapoel Afula v Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan (16:35 BST) 1.45 3 102.30 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Haifa v Elitzur Maccabi Netanya (16:35 BST) 1.3 3.7 103.95 %
maximize.gif Hapoel Migdal Jerusalem v Maccabi Rishon Le-Zion (16:40 BST) 1.2 4.5 105.56 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv v Bnei Hasharon (17:55 BST) 1.05 11 104.33 %
Monday 3 May 2010 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Hapoel Gilboa Galil Elyon v Ironi Ashkelon (16:35 BST) 1.4 3.1 103.69 %
maximize.gif Hapoel Ironi Nahariya v Hapoel Holon (17:00 BST) 1.4 3.25 102.20 %

Re: Basketball European Leagues Looking forward to your picks mate:). Nope have had a terrible weekend, so be happy I haven't posted any bad picks here. Have a bet on Göttingen-6 (Final in Eurochallange) plus Granada+2.5 (ACB, Spain) so far today, but tailing is NOT recoemmended. Leaning on Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Jerusalem (plus Sheffield Sharks, BBL, England).

Re: Basketball European Leagues We're entering a best of five playoff stage: Championship (Top 8): 1st v 8th, 2nd v 7th etc. The winners take part on a Final-Four starting May 25th. Relegation (Bottom 4): 9th v 12th, 10th v 11th. Both losers get relegated. I previewed all teams before so its off the cuff Afula v Ramat-Gan Ramat-Gan have notched two freak wins to give us this excellent value. Afula -4.5 1.90SJ The other two coming in a short while :hope

Re: Basketball European Leagues Haifa v Netanya Haifa are smarting from a devastating home defeat against Jerusalem (April 25th) Pfwd Ido Kujikaro (back) is 50-50, and Netanya? where do they go from here? I'm not surprised to see their best players on bigger fish lists. Value reside on Haifa-6.5 1.90SJ Just got the feeling Haifa are wrecked so I'm gona go Netanya+6.5 1.90SJ don't want to put you off this can go anywhere Jerusalem v Rishon Le-Zion Jerusalem have notched some brilliant wins this season (not least last sunday at Maccabi Haifa) They do not steamroller their opponent as they are tauted to do. Rishon Le-Zion are stubborn and effective (W5 L5 away) and like the other game there is little value on Jerusalem -7.5 1.80SJ However, Unless they're on their off-day I reckon Rishon-LeZion might prove a tough nut to crack. Again, Rishon-Le-Zion +7.5 2SJ Don't want to put you off anything :hope

Haifa v Netanya Haifa are smarting from a devastating home defeat against Jerusalem (April 25th) Pfwd Ido Kujikaro (back) is 50-50, and Netanya? where do they go from here? I'm not surprised to see their best players on bigger fish lists. Value reside on Haifa-6.5 1.90SJ Just got the feeling Haifa are wrecked so I'm gona go Netanya+6.5 1.90SJ don't want to put you off this can go anywhere Jerusalem v Rishon Le-Zion Jerusalem have notched some brilliant wins this season (not least last sunday at Maccabi Haifa) They do not steamroller their opponent as they are tauted to do. Rishon Le-Zion are stubborn and effective (W5 L5 away) and like the other game there is little value on Jerusalem -7.5 1.80SJ However, Unless they're on their off-day I reckon Rishon-LeZion might prove a tough nut to crack. Again, Rishon-Le-Zion +7.5 2SJ Don't want to put you off anything :hope
No probs mate. I stay off those games, no bet. But tailing Afula as mentioned:hope

Re: Basketball European Leagues Afula v Ramat-Gan 71-75 Turns out Neither of these teams won't get relegated as none of the teams on Liga Leumit would like to be promoted. This inside info wasn't available to me at the time of play. Apologies:notworthy Haifa v Netanya 76-88 Jerusalem v Rishon Le-Zion 73-69 See you tomorrow

Afula v Ramat-Gan 71-75 Turns out Neither of these teams won't get relegated as none of the teams on Liga Leumit would like to be promoted. This inside info wasn't available to me at the time of play. Apologies:notworthy Haifa v Netanya 76-88 Jerusalem v Rishon Le-Zion 73-69 See you tomorrow
No probs mate. It was me who was tailing the wrong pick, (and tailing is always on my own responsibility). The other two cashed. Well done!!:ok And regarding the inside info, it's not always easy to get such info when you need/want it. Looking forward to your picks tomorrow:)

Re: Basketball European Leagues Nahariya v Holon (18:00BST) The value here is definitely on Holon side (Point spread on the local Tote is three, against six with some bookies) But does Holon possess the wherewithal for an upset? While Jacob Gino, Nahariya's manager is scientific about basketball, Holon's sole brain is Serb forward Sacha Bratic (22mins) Everyone else is on the brink of breakdown. This lack of cocentration leads to 15.2 turnovers (-1, against Nahariya's 12.8 [2nd]) miserable percentage on 3-pointers (-1, 30.8%) free throws (last, 63.8%) and what have you. Nahariya knows its strength the Smith (Pfwd)-Greer (G)-Delaney (G) triangle yields 47pts/13.1rbds/7.4assts and plays 33mins on average. The chaotic Holon use its foreign players hardly two quarters and gets almost nothing from them, well who do you gona call? Ghostbusters?:spank All things said, I can't help but feel that Holon's heart, even if it won't prevail, might give the scarcely commited guys from Nahariya a run for their money. Holon +6.5 1.86bluesq/888sport :hope

Nahariya v Holon (18:00BST) The value here is definitely on Holon side (Point spread on the local Tote is three, against six with some bookies) But does Holon possess the wherewithal for an upset? While Jacob Gino, Nahariya's manager is scientific about basketball, Holon's sole brain is Serb forward Sacha Bratic (22mins) Everyone else is on the brink of breakdown. This lack of cocentration leads to 15.2 turnovers (-1, against Nahariya's 12.8 [2nd]) miserable percentage on 3-pointers (-1, 30.8%) free throws (last, 63.8%) and what have you. Nahariya knows its strength the Smith (Pfwd)-Greer (G)-Delaney (G) triangle yields 47pts/13.1rbds/7.4assts and plays 33mins on average. The chaotic Holon use its foreign players hardly two quarters and gets almost nothing from them, well who do you gona call? Ghostbusters?:spank All things said, I can't help but feel that Holon's heart, even if it won't prevail, might give the scarcely commited guys from Nahariya a run for their money. Holon +6.5 1.86bluesq/888sport :hope
As far as I understand, it´s an important game for both teams, therefore it could be a tight game, so I´m trying a ministake, under 155.5.

As far as I understand' date=' it´s an important game for both teams, therefore it could be a tight game, so I´m trying a ministake, under 155.5.[/quote'] The loser might get relegated, the jury still out on this. Indeed, Nahariya and Holon got the weakest offence in the league, although squads have changed drastically through the season. wish you the best of luck:clap

Nahariya v Holon (18:00BST) The value here is definitely on Holon side (Point spread on the local Tote is three, against six with some bookies) But does Holon possess the wherewithal for an upset? While Jacob Gino, Nahariya's manager is scientific about basketball, Holon's sole brain is Serb forward Sacha Bratic (22mins) Everyone else is on the brink of breakdown. This lack of cocentration leads to 15.2 turnovers (-1, against Nahariya's 12.8 [2nd]) miserable percentage on 3-pointers (-1, 30.8%) free throws (last, 63.8%) and what have you. Nahariya knows its strength the Smith (Pfwd)-Greer (G)-Delaney (G) triangle yields 47pts/13.1rbds/7.4assts and plays 33mins on average. The chaotic Holon use its foreign players hardly two quarters and gets almost nothing from them, well who do you gona call? Ghostbusters?:spank All things said, I can't help but feel that Holon's heart, even if it won't prevail, might give the scarcely commited guys from Nahariya a run for their money. Holon +6.5 1.86bluesq/888sport :hope
Brilliant Jovinco!!:clap:ok Poor Holon forgot though that basketball is played over 4 QT:s, but +6.5 cashed:cheers :) and so did under 155.5.

Brilliant Jovinco!!:clap:ok Poor Holon forgot though that basketball is played over 4 QT:s' date=' but +6.5 cashed:cheers :) and so did under 155.5.[/quote'] Nahariya v Holon 73-68 cheers mate:cheers see you on wednesday

Wednesday 5 May 2010 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan v Hapoel Afula (17:00 BST) 1.4 3 104.76 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Rishon Le-Zion v Hapoel Migdal Jerusalem (17:55 BST) 2.2 1.66 105.45 %
maximize.gif Elitzur Maccabi Netanya v Maccabi Haifa (18:00 BST) 1.45 2.7 106.00 %
Thursday 6 May 2010 Home Away BPP
maximize.gif Hapoel Holon v Hapoel Ironi Nahariya (17:55 BST) 1.55 2.5 104.52 %
maximize.gif Bnei Hasharon v Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv (18:00 BST) 5 1.16 105.71 %

Re: Basketball European Leagues Game No. 2 in those series take place today. Generally , on the home teams either won away (Ramat-Gan, Bnei-HaSharon and Netanya) or lost in finely poised games (Holon and Rishon-LeZion) This'll make them more vulnerable. I already previewed all those teams so in short: Netanya v Haifa Pfwd Ido Kujikaro (back) is out in Haifa, but the match on sunday have put them just where they belong: on the underdog position. Haifa+4.5 1.80SJ there's a Haifa 2.7SJ money line if yougot taste for more risk too. Rishon leZion v Jerusalem Tre Simmons (G,26.7mins/12.7pts) is out at Jerusalem. Grizard (Sfwd, 23mins/8.7pts) in Rishon LeZion. Jerusalem've done a clinical job on Sunday (Despite squandering an 11 points lead) and are picking up in form. Rishon leZion lost to the "Big Guys" at home this season. This is risky , though. Jerusalem 1.75VC :hope

Game No. 2 in those series take place today. Generally , on the home teams either won away (Ramat-Gan, Bnei-HaSharon and Netanya) or lost in finely poised games (Holon and Rishon-LeZion) This'll make them more vulnerable. I already previewed all those teams so in short: Netanya v Haifa Pfwd Ido Kujikaro (back) is out in Haifa, but the match on sunday have put them just where they belong: on the underdog position. Haifa+4.5 1.80SJ there's a Haifa 2.7SJ money line if yougot taste for more risk too. Rishon leZion v Jerusalem Tre Simmons (G,26.7mins/12.7pts) is out at Jerusalem. Grizard (Sfwd, 23mins/8.7pts) in Rishon LeZion. Jerusalem've done a clinical job on Sunday (Despite squandering an 11 points lead) and are picking up in form. Rishon leZion lost to the "Big Guys" at home this season. This is risky , though. Jerusalem 1.75VC :hope
Tailing Haifa, spread has dropped though, taking +3 on pinny.

Game No. 2 in those series take place today. Generally , on the home teams either won away (Ramat-Gan, Bnei-HaSharon and Netanya) or lost in finely poised games (Holon and Rishon-LeZion) This'll make them more vulnerable. I already previewed all those teams so in short: Netanya v Haifa Pfwd Ido Kujikaro (back) is out in Haifa, but the match on sunday have put them just where they belong: on the underdog position. Haifa+4.5 1.80SJ there's a Haifa 2.7SJ money line if yougot taste for more risk too. Rishon leZion v Jerusalem Tre Simmons (G,26.7mins/12.7pts) is out at Jerusalem. Grizard (Sfwd, 23mins/8.7pts) in Rishon LeZion. Jerusalem've done a clinical job on Sunday (Despite squandering an 11 points lead) and are picking up in form. Rishon leZion lost to the "Big Guys" at home this season. This is risky , though. Jerusalem 1.75VC :hope
:clap:clap:clap Brilliant Jovinco!! Tnx for Haifa:cheers You are doing a great job!!:ok

Re: Basketball European Leagues Playoffs Round No.2 (cont.) Ashkelon v Gilboa- Galil A match-up between the boldest of managers. Oded Katash cast his "railway station" to the bin. Ariel Beit-Halami have done the same only to find out Omar Sneed (Pfwd) haven't show up (5pts). Corry Carr (G,20pts/5rbds/4assts) was huge but you can't win without the Big Man. Gilboa-Galil are slight favourites to my taste. Gilboa-Galil +4.5 1.86bluesq/888sport :hope