Pick Your Stable Challenge

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge Will do updates when I can, it's the sort of thing I can look at once a month, just pull up the form and tally up. Early leaderboard: Diamond's Duds - £100,596 I Love The Flat (milen) - £91,477 The Mothball Prophecies (BTP) - £90,008 Spooner's Pindrops - £85,996 Handicapped Out Of It (Russ) - £79,814 Jonesy Nose Picks - £78,378 Ginger's Winners - £77,888

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge First runner, first disappointment of the year ! (Sharaayeen at Doncaster today). Just one spelling mistake at the botton of my list and I only mention it because of the name of my team ! Latansaa ends saa not ssa, thanks. Good luck to all 27 teams.

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge

PS - If anybody wants a stable visit its £100 per person ;)
Gives me the idea of a challenge for the first person to see their 15 run in the flesh - I'm one down having been at Doncaster yesterday (the aforementioned Sharaayeen). Edit - I accept that's not going to be easy from Aberdeen ! :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Coordinated Cut did me a great favour today' date=' by winning the Timeform 3 year old Trophy. £135,425. (I think).:nana[/quote'] Must be the leader then, I have Pipette in my list and could win a few bob:ok

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge Saw Dangerous Midge at Salisbury last year, really good looking sort, plenty of size. Won despite seeming green. Had 14/1 (from memory) that day. Although a four year old, this is only his second season. Had just 4 runs so far, winning 2. Plenty of improvement to come this year. Meehan not yet in that good form yet though.

Must be the leader then' date=' I have Pipette in my list and could win a few bob:ok[/quote'] Got a good one there BH. Saw her twice at Salisbury (winning one of their best quality maiden races and Newbury. Andrew Balding's two year olds that win first time out are worth keeping an eye on. This season's started well too at Kempton. Even thinking about putting her in a tote ten to follow list, to win the 1000 Guineas.

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge Just realised that I picked the wrong "Laureldean" out of Fahey's yard, and it seems like the one I chose is no longer in training :wall I don't even think I've had one in the top three yet...

Well done Ginge you are running away with it another 5l winner the game is too easy mind you Stevie Wonder could have found that one fellow :lol
Thanks Casey, didn't even know Dangerous was running until you said about him. Stevie Wonder? He was 5/1. :lol Think there's plenty of time to go yet. Still anyone's prize. If Timepiece wins the Oaks... etc. :ok

Re: Pick Your Stable Challenge Timepiece will need some cut come the first week in June for me i wouldnt put a fork in her just yet as the Oaks tends to cut up as a general rule. It could turn out to be a small field and not too competetive. Overal you have shrewd picks Ginge although you do have a few white elephants :rollin