** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

lay of the day - sat 27th march

2.50 Kempton King Olav - 1 pt lay- comes into the race in good form but competition for the lead likely and one or two others could be finishing faster come the finish. Dansili Dancer and Pevensey to name two if they are fully tuned up but Red Cadeaux and Cairnsmore look the big two threats as they are less exposed and open to more improvement.

Re: lay of the day - sat 27th march RAY MOND 3.30 Stratford. Place Lay. Running well and comes into this in top form, but has also gone up in the weights and meets a couple of better class rivals today. Can win, but at a shade of odds in is no vlaue what so ever and I'd much rather be a layer than a player, irespective of the end result. A much more open race on my workings.

Re: lay of the day - sat 27th march 320 Newbury: Osric Ran well when went handicapping last time but needs some urging and now back on less favourable terms in a novice race he might look better than he his and rates a poor value bet at around 5/4. The Rainbow Hunter and Your So Vain are both capable of upseeting the fav here.

Re: lay of the day - sat 27th march 5.10 Kempton: Love Delta 1pt win lay Sure to be popular having won last 4 starts in handicap company. Has been raised another 10lbs for LTO win at Southwell where won easily in a class 4 handicap. However, three of the four wins have came at Southwell so every chance that best form is saved for that track. Won here on penultimate start in a class 4 handicap, but form of that win doesn't look as strong as Southwell wins with only a length covering the first 4 home that day. Facing far stronger opposition than that day and running from 13lbs higher therefore readily opposable IMO at current 2.76 on Betfair.

Re: lay of the day - sat 27th march 2.50 Kemp - Becausewecan - place lay Good front runner, typical Johnstone horse, but I think he might struggle today. If anything he probably wants further than todays trip and I can't see him going fast enough to shake off the field. He's also been going up the weights for being placed, which isn't ideal Think he'll get swamped in the final furlong or so.

Re: lay of the day - sat 27th march 5:40 Kempton - Alsadaa 1pt lay Comes into this race off the back of two wins on the a/w, however now faces his highest a/w mark, and may find the step up in company too much here. Silver Suiter, Right Stuff and Dance the Star all hold claims, so I think this price is quite skinny.