** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar LIS NA TINTRI 2.05 Limerick. Has obvious form claims, but I don't think there's much more to come and I'm think that several are capable of improving enough to make him work hard. Like I say, is the deserved favourite on the bare form, but at a shade of odds on I'd much rather be a layer than a player, irrespective of the end result.

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar 3.40 Sandown LAY: Lifestyle It might be worth taking a chance with Lifestyle given the poor record of market leaders in this event. No favourite or second favourite has won this in its six previous runnings and this stable has had the beaten favourite in 2009 and 2008.

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar 5.40 Wolves: Heliocentric 1pt win lay Worth taking this one IMO - although there is every chance it will improve leaps and bounds from debut effort, still has a bit to find with other horses who have been on the track before IMO. Three or four I would rather be on in this and think that 15/8 is far too short.

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar 2.50 Ling - Edinburgh Knight - win lay Not sure about the very short price favourite here - Edinburgh Knight won a ling maiden, but it didn't look anything special and the form hasn't been franked since Several other last time out winners in the field and the race looks a lot more open than his price suggests.

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar 4.15 Sandown Tchios Polos Personally i think with Cockney Trucker & KIng Edmund in this field, the fav doesnt look value at short odds and i am keen to take it on here. Cockney trucker gets plenty of weight and that could tell.

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar I've completely lost the plot on this laying comp after thinking I had it sussed for the first 7 or 8 weeks or so........... My selections just keep bolting in.............:@ I think I'll have to go for a run of long priced ones just to get a bit of confidence back............:sad Sheesh.........this would be a tough way to make a living !

Re: Lay of the day - Sat 13th Mar

I've completely lost the plot on this laying comp after thinking I had it sussed for the first 7 or 8 weeks or so........... My selections just keep bolting in.............:@ I think I'll have to go for a run of long priced ones just to get a bit of confidence back............:sad Sheesh.........this would be a tough way to make a living !
I know how you feel Trotter. My first two selections in this competition both won. I hadn't picked two winners in a row for ages and then I get two when I wanted them to lose !! I often find it helpful to try to get into the same frame of mind I was in when things were going well. Look back over your old posts to see what you were thinking at the time and see if you can pick up the same train of thought again. Sometimes without noticing it we can end up doing things just slightly differently. It's all it takes to get it wrong. Barni64