PL Exclusive - Betfair League - Starts Monday 15th February  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah....Count me In.
    • No Thanks

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Betfair League - Starts Monday 15th February gatuzo...I am neither a mod nor an admin...however I believe ''All that is required is that you need 5 or more posts as of the 1st January 2010'' means that you had to have 5 posts before that date rather than since. Wow...you were a member for nearly 5 years before posting.:loon There is a Virgin forum game starting soon though and don't think it has any restrictions...so stick around and join in the fun. We don't bite you know...well, most of us don't anyway. :D :welcome

Re: PL Exclusive - Betfair League - Starts Monday 15th February Correct but as dodger said stick around & c0ntribute as there will be others you can play:ok

gatuzo...I am neither a mod nor an admin...however I believe ''All that is required is that you need 5 or more posts as of the 1st January 2010'' means that you had to have 5 posts before that date rather than since. Wow...you were a member for nearly 5 years before posting.:loon There is a Virgin forum game starting soon though and don't think it has any restrictions...so stick around and join in the fun. We don't bite you know...well, most of us don't anyway. :D :welcome

Re: PL Exclusive - Betfair League - Starts Monday 15th February

good game guys' date=' tonight was the first time a got to play. got knocked out by Telepe's pocket 77 vs my pocket KK[/quote'] Console yourself with the thought that GaF's devastated at the loss of all those Sklanksy bucks :ok ;)

Console yourself with the thought that GaF's devastated at the loss of all those Sklanksy bucks :ok ;)
:lol :lol :lol :lol To be fair - I think most of the money went in when I was ahead - so I'm not sure I lost any Sklansky Bucks ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Betfair League - Starts Monday 15th February Out 16th after running my AKo right into Nade's AA, then shoving my last 1k or so with KQo right into SER123's (I think) AA - nice to know my timing is on tonight! :rollin Good luck all still in, should be a fun final game next week. :drums

:lol :lol :lol :lol To be fair - I think most of the money went in when I was ahead - so I'm not sure I lost any Sklansky Bucks ;)
Unless all the money went in when you were a 100% lock to win the hand, you must have lost SOME Sklansky bucks!