1. 1.

• Sunday 27th December
    • Monday 28th December

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT

if you want you can raffle my prizes' date=' if morls wants to send them direct to mr col or the charity:ok[/quote'] 2nd-Signed Todd Brunson Photo-Donated by Morlspin or Humberto Brenes-see post 36

Re: PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT We've successfully processed your donation and we'll transfer it directly to Hospice Of St Francis (Berkhamsted)'s bank account. Hospice Of St Francis (Berkhamsted) says thank-you. *************************************************************************** Here's your donation receipt: Donation reference : D18531905 Charity name : Hospice Of St Francis (Berkhamsted) Charity registration number : 280825 Donation amount : GBP150.0000 I also have a screenprint if preffered:ok

Re: PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT

Here's your donation receipt: Donation reference : xxxxxxx Charity name : Hospice Of St Francis (Berkhamsted) Charity registration number : 280825 Donation amount : GBP150.0000
According to xe.com:
195.00 USD = 121.881 GBP
so you've been rather generous in your rounding up Paul, thank you. :notworthy I'll make my matching donation in the next 24 hours and post details here.

Re: PL Chipset Tourney(Added Prizes)-Monday 28th December 20:00 GMT Dear Everyone, thank you all very much for your generosity to the Hospice of St Francis - this is amazing! You might like to know that we care for over 700 people each year with terminal illness, and their families and friends, and that we rely on the generosity and goodwill of people like you for over 80% of our running costs. Without your support, we just couldn't provide total care for people when time is precious. THANK YOU. From everyone at St Francis