VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

Leagues didn't get updated until wednesday last week aswell so guess they'll be sorted tomorrow! :hope
The bwin and interpoker ones didn't as they are now 2 weeks behind, was wondering the same as you fonzie, would certainly help to know where your at in the league.:unsure

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 VIP response: Steven, Yes there is a problem! I don't you if you noticed two weeks ago the website was replaced with a huge page full of "banners" advertising other poker rooms. The technicalities go above my head somewhat but basically it seems like our site was hacked. We managed to get an old back-up of the site restored after around 36 hours, but the site is currently "locked down" while we sort out some security issues. We did send out an email to all registered players, but it seems there our email system was affected somehow too. This was only resolved earlier today. I've been assured that everything will be fixed by the end of this week at the latest (quite possible sooner) and everything will be updated and back to normal then. Please accept our apologies - I'm only too aware that part of the fun is in checking progress in the league and we're really disappointed this has happened. Regards James The VIP Poker League

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Guys, I don't really know what to say. I can only apologise for what has happened. I didn't really want to post here until I had some solid information. The good news is is that everything has now been resolved and WE WILL NOT have these problems in the future. The site is reasonably up to date, but we are awaiting some results from the poker rooms still. I don't really want to be making excuses, but it does seem we have been victims of a planned attack. Two other sites that are part of our "network" have also been targetted. I won't pretend to too tech savvy, but there has been a series of hacks against us. It seems that we have got the bottom of who it is. I'm not allowed to say anything publically yet, but we will be taking further action and I will say more if and when I can. None of the above excuses what has happened and we all here accept that this will have taken away somewhat from the enjoyment of the league for many of the players. We are fully prepared that we may well lose some participants and that we have lost some, if not all, of our credibility. Unfortunately, it seems as though those orchestrating these attacks may well have been aiming for exactly this scenario. Anyway, I will be going through a sizeable number of emails that have not been getting through to me that I now have so if any of you have emailed expect a response today or tomorrow. Again, I can only apologise - but please rest assured everything is now in order and the final WILL be going as ahead as planned, regardless of how many participants in the league we now get. Regards James

Re: PL Tables-VIP League Sorry but results are wrong either pokerroom reporting or inputer needs a week in bangor :moon First one of the wrist wk 4 in paddy sure geordiegaz will remember silaassssstttt whatever it is final tabled nil points should be seven even main league table doesnt add up + inter i think think ill stick to cash from now on good luck

Re: PL Tables-VIP League Spot on with Paddy week 4 MD:ok Silastttt was definitely there ,if James reads this I can confirm with HH that he was also that all other PP Final table scores were added for week 4(Only a total 9/10 Final table scores were allocated) MD-Do you know which week for Inter?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi all, Although we have noticed an upturn in numbers for this season of The VPL, we're still someway of where we want to be. As such we are considering doing things a little differently from the end of this season. I'm not really at liberty to discuss in a public forum, but we have been canvassing a few of our members about our plans, with some interesting feedback. If anyone here is interested in answering a few questions and listening to our ideas, please contact me either here or via email and we'll discuss further. We will be very grateful for feedback from experienced players and it also gives you the opportunity to help shape the future of the league. Regards James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Would be interested James

Hi all, Although we have noticed an upturn in numbers for this season of The VPL, we're still someway of where we want to be. As such we are considering doing things a little differently from the end of this season. I'm not really at liberty to discuss in a public forum, but we have been canvassing a few of our members about our plans, with some interesting feedback. If anyone here is interested in answering a few questions and listening to our ideas, please contact me either here or via email and we'll discuss further. We will be very grateful for feedback from experienced players and it also gives you the opportunity to help shape the future of the league. Regards James

Latest Update All tables are up-to-date to Wk8. Wk9 for cake will be added later today. You may have noticed the Cake tournament started early last night. This was due to the Canadian time-change and Cake not factoring that in for the UK start time. They will be adding $50 extra to next weeks tournament by way of an apology. Also, Interpoker are adding some value for the remaining tournaments as follows :- Wk 9 - 50EU Guaranteed Wk10 - 50EU Guaranteed Wk11 -75EU Guaranteed Wk12 - 100EU Guaranteed Remember bwin is also a $100 guaranteed prizepool each week. Cheers, James

• 3 weeks later...

i have won the free tourney qualifier on paddy power 31/3/10 how do i register for the final in luton 8th may
As I understand it, you havent won a seat yet - you only get points - the top points player at the end wins the seat. Qualification details here - http://www.vippokerleague.com/index.php/how-to-qualify Latest League Table here - http://www.vippokerleague.com/index.php/paddy-power-poker-free-league

Do i still have a chance to qualify for this?
No and yes :lol Play one of the remainder games graeme and then i believe you can play final. Some of us are in the position were we have won multi seats/in principle and these can be transferred sold etc Your wellcome to join Dukes stable ;) From vip qualifying terms Winning Multiple Seats If a player is good (or lucky!) enough to win more than one seat to the Live Final, they may transfer/sell any additional seats to the player of their choice, providing that player has taken part in at least one tournament during the season.