** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections Thursday 7th January: Xpres Maite (Unpl) (-1.00) Friday 8th January: Bluebok (3rd) (-1.00) Mildoura (3rd) (-1.00) Atacama Sunrise (Unpl) (-1.00) Saturday 9th January: Atlantic Story (2nd @ 6/1) + 1.75 Sunday 10th January: Snow Bay (1st @ 5/1) + 6.50 Outer Hebrides (Unpl) (-1.00) Total for the week: + 3.25 Bets - 59 Wins - 10 Places* - 1 Losses - 48 P/(L) 19.32 Pleased with the week, was ashame Atlantic Story didn't win, seemed to be cruising heading into the straight but didn't find much when Spencer pushed the button. Snow Bay was a nice winner for me, especially since I got a better price than the SP, Outer Hebrides was a bit disappointing.

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections One before I go to bed: 14:45 Kempton Very nice race this and I cut this field down to 3 eventually but kept changing my mind between the 3. Have finally made a decision and opted for Lord Of The Reins who absolutely loves it round here. From 5 course and distance runs he has only been unplaced once and that was LTO when he had the worst possible draw at this track in Stall 1 so that run can be ignored. Apart from that, on his four other attempts he he has won 3 times and finished 3rd over CD. Is 6lbs higher in the weights than his last win over course and distance but he has won off a mark of 80 over the distance on turf. Has a nice high draw in stall 9 as well. Main concern is that he can be a bit slow into stride but hopefully he can make that up from a good draw if that occurs. Although Lithaam is better off in the weights today than Lord Of The Reins for a 1/2 length defeat in December over CD and Fromsong (who also beat him recently by half a length), I just feel both of them will have the better of him due to a higher draw and the fact they have both won off higher marks than they run off today. Lithaam has also been upped 4lbs recently without winning. Ryan Clark does take a useful 7lbs off which does technically make him 2lbs lower than his last and highest winning mark and he is a very capable jockey so I wouldn't be surprised if it was those 3 battling it out at the end. 1pt win Lord Of The Reins @ 11/2 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 15:45 Kempton I find this quite a tricky race and several have a good chance of taking this. Graylyn Ruby and Supernoverre are 2 course and distance winners that are dangerously handicapped if repeating their old form. My selection lies with Gargano though who is very interesting here I think. This will be his first run for my favourite trainer Mark Johnston in what is his only horse at the meeting. The horse was formerly trained in Ireland and is still lightly raced with only 7 runs to date. 2 of those were on the AW at Dundalk over a furlong shorter. Has only had one shot at this trip but he was disappointing. Runs off a mark of 61 here so could be dangerous off this sort of mark on his first try on the AW in the UK. Will definately be one worth watching and I am going to play small stakes on him to win. 0.5pt win Gargano @ 9/1 (WillHill - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 15:30 Wolverhampton I think the favourite Divine Force is too short here, has been well held on all his runs over 7 furlongs so far, this will be my lay of the day so more will be in that thread. Smalljohn could be dangerous having won over course and distance twice off higher marks but has not won in over a year and has yet to win in handicap company. Trainer is on fire at the moment though. This leads me to Just Jimmy who won over course and distance LTO off a mark of 60. Only raised 3lbs for that but Richard Evans takes that 3lbs back off due to his claim so the horse should be dangerous off this mark once again. The 2nd Rubenstar has boosted the form of that race by winning yesterday off a 2lb higher mark. 1pt win Just Jimmy @ 9/2 (VC - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections

15:45 Kempton I find this quite a tricky race and several have a good chance of taking this. Graylyn Ruby and Supernoverre are 2 course and distance winners that are dangerously handicapped if repeating their old form. My selection lies with Gargano though who is very interesting here I think. This will be his first run for my favourite trainer Mark Johnston in what is his only horse at the meeting. The horse was formerly trained in Ireland and is still lightly raced with only 7 runs to date. 2 of those were on the AW at Dundalk over a furlong shorter. Has only had one shot at this trip but he was disappointing. Runs off a mark of 61 here so could be dangerous off this sort of mark on his first try on the AW in the UK. Will definately be one worth watching and I am going to play small stakes on him to win. 0.5pt win Gargano @ 9/1 (WillHill - BOG)
nice price on that one, went off 4/1 :clap

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 13:20 Southwell I find Gulf Of Aqaba from the David Pipe yard an interesting one here. Is only 4 years old and still lightly raced having only had the 4 runs to date. These have all came over 10 furlongs so a steup up to 12 furlongs today. Considering the horse is from a jump stable the horse should have some stamina and therefore the longer the race the better in my opinion. Has been well beaten on all starts on turf so far but this is also the horses first run on the AW and I will take a chance that he will like the fibresand here at Southwell. I just feel the race has too many unreliable sorts at the front of the market and it may be worth taking a chance on one of the outsiders. 0.5pt E/W Gulf Of Aqaba @ 12/1 (Bet365 - BOG) 15:50 Southwell The one I like here is Madison Belle who is a 4 time course winner, twice over the distance and twice over a furlong shorter. Her last 7 runs have been at the course, 5 of them over 6 furlongs and two of them over course and distance which was the only two out of that 7 that she won. Ran off marks of 77, 75 and 73 since but is back down to a mark of 70 which she won off on her latest run over course and distance. Martin Lane takes off a further 3lbs which could be useful. 0.5pts E/W Madison Belle @ 9/1 (VC - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 13:35 Lingfield Bluebok has been running consistently enough without winning and hasn't had his head in front since July when he won over course and distance off a mark of 60. Both his wins on the AW have came off a mark of 60 so he is handicapped to go well off a mark of just 57 here today which he ran off over course and ditance LTO when 3rd of 7. Should go well again here today. 0.5pt win Bluebok @ 6/1 (Ladbrokes - BOG) 15:05 Lingfield I have to follow up Bold Rose here who was a 50/1 winner for me over course and ditance LTO. That was her first try at the trip and she ran on like a train to win by half a length. She has been raised 5lbs for the win but shes still only 4 years old so more progression is still expected, especially now since she may have found her perfect trip. Tamino reopposes today but only 1lb better terms so I can see her holding that form. 0.5pt E/W Bold Rose @ 16/1 (VC - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 18:45 Kempton Seek The Fair Land is in great heart at the moment on the AW with two wins and a 2nd in his last 3 runs. Has won 4 of his 12 races on the AW with 2 of those coming over course and distance off marks of 72 and 75 (3lb claimer on board). Was only beaten a head LTO over course and distance off a mark of 81, raised 3lbs for that run but Willie Carson takes 3lbs off yet again for the 4th race in a row. The form of his last win has been boosted since he beat Imprimis Tagula by 4 lengths and since then that horse has won twice off marks of 86 and 92 although did have a 7lb claimer on board on both occasions. My selection runs off a mark of 84 tonight and the fact he is still only 4 I expect more progression and he should win off this sort of mark in the future and I can't see why that won't be tonight at a track he clearly loves. 2pt win @ 7/4 (Bet365 - BOG) 19:15 Kempton There's 2 I like here so will have a play on them both. Firstly Baawardi gets away unpenalised for his win at Wolverhampton over a furlong further back on the 4th of January in a Class 5 handicap. He is still lightly raced with only 8 runs to date in which he has won 2 and placed 4 times (1 win and 3 places from 5 runs on the AW). Just the one run at Kempton which came over course and distance where he was only beaten a head by Mustakmil. Lee Topliss takes a valuable 7lbs off again today in which is his only ride of the evening, it is also Fahey's only horse at the meeting, this is seen as a positive for me. Spiritual Art is an interesting one for me. Has 3 wins and 2 places from 10 runs on the AW. 2 wins have been over 6 furlongs and one win at today's trip of a mile off a mark of 71. 3lbs higher for today's running have been dropped 1lb from his last 2 runs. Has run twice at Kempton but over 6/7 furlongs so I feel he should have a better chance over a mile here since his last 4 races have been over a mile with form of 2146. Has a high draw in stall 11 which is another plus. 1pt win Bawaardi @ 11/2 (Paddy Power - BOG) 0.5pts E/W Spiritual Art @ 20/1 (Paddy Power - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections Monday 11th January: Lord Of The Reins (-1.00) Gargano (1st @ 4/1) + 4.50 Just Jimmy (-1.00) Tuesday 12th January: Gulf Of Aqaba (-1.00) Madison Belle (-1.00) Bluebok (-0.50) Bold Rose (3rd @ 20/1) + 2.00 Wednesday 13th January Seek The Fair Land (-2.00) Bawaardi (-1.00) Spiritual Art (-1.00) Total for 3 days: (-2.00) Bets - 69 Wins - 11 Places* - 2 Losses - 58 P/(L) 17.32 Still going fairly well :ok

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 14:50 Southwell Recent course and distance winner Camerooney is my selection here. Won off a mark of 48 over course and distance on New Year Day when he beat Special Cuvee, who reopposes today, by a neck. Wlliam Carson took 3lbs off that day but Declan Cannon takes the ride instead today, he takes off 5lbs which will ease the 6lb rise for his win. Cannon has been riding very well lately with 5 winners and 5 places from his last 13 rides. Made all here when he won and should get an easy lead today if he adopts similar tactics with no front runners in the race. 1pt win Camerooney @ 5/1 (Bet >365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 17:10 Wolverhampton I also notice Johnston has one more out at this meeting - Life's Challenge, still lightly raced and the horses mark has dropped down a fair bit from her last race so could be interesting. She started handicapping off a mark of 82 which she did place off of. Gets to run off 75 today which is 5lbs lower than her last run. First run at Wolverhampton and this trip so should be worth watching. Hacked up on her debut over a mile on turf when she won by 7 lengths. Finished 3rd over 10 furlongs on turf so I think this slightly extended 9 furlongs will suit her. 0.5pts E/W Life's Challenge @ 16/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 18:50 Wolverhampton Inheritor won over course and distance in a Class 4 handicap LTO off a mark just 3lbs lower than he runs off today. Also finished 2nd at the course over a shorter trip of 7 furlongs, this was his first run on the AW so from 2 runs on the surface he has 1 win and 1 2nd so he has taken to the AW very well. Tom Eaves, who won him LTO, travels here from Southwell for just the one ride which is a positive for me. The stable is on fire at the moment with 5 winners and 3 2nds from 11 runs in the last fortnight. The horse is only 4 years old and has only had 16 runs to date so more improvement can still be expected and I fancy him to win round here again tonight. There are several course and distance winners in the race who could all easily win the race so it should be nice and competitive. 1pt win Inheritor @ 11/2 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 16:10 Wolverhampton Popular race this in which I will be siding with Ebraam who I am going to put my faith back in. I backed him on his penultimate start when he was 2nd by a head to an impressive Imprimis Tagula who notched up 8 wins in 2009. He finished 1/2 a length in front of Matsunosuke in that raceand he is the early favourite for the race. Races off 4lbs better terms today so I fancy him to hold that form. I think the trip LTO at Lingfield was too far and he was slowly away so I am going to discount that. Hasn't won off a mark this high but Declan Cannon takes off a vital 5lbs and he has been on cracking form lately so I definately rate his chances higher with him on board. 0.5pt E/W Ebraam @ 9/1 (Bet >365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 15:20 Wolverhampton I think Mark Johnston's runner Always Dixie is interesting here. Makes the step up in trip today having run all 4 of her races over 5-7 furlongs. Has been well beaten on all of these runs but Johnston is known for having a good record when stepping his horses up in trip and this is why this horse appeals to me. Made her handicap debut off a mark of 59, drops 3lbs to a mark of 56 today. 0.5pts E/W Always Dixie @ 14/1 (Bet >365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 14:50 Wolverhampton I think Sarah's Art can follow up his course and distance win LTO with another win here today. Only raised 3lbs for the win 38 days ago but is upped in class today but its nothing he can't cope with having won in this grade before on the turf off a mark of 68. Is running off a career high mark but progressed well last year with 5 of her 9 wins coming in 2009. Adam Kirby takes the ride again today. 1pt win @ 5/1 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 14:30 Lingfield I fancy Basra to win this race for the 2nd year running. Runs off a 1lb lower mark than his win last year and was a close 2nd LTO over course and distance when beaten by a head off a mark of 79 which he runs off again today. He has also placed over course and distance off a mark of 82. Jamie Spencer was on board LTO and for the win in this race last year. He has already had a winner here today along with 4 other winners and 9 places from 24 rides in the past fortnight which shows he is in cracking form. The horse likes to be held up which suits Jamie's style of riding. 1pt win Basra @ 9/2 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 17:00 Kempton Inquisitress offers good value for me here. Firstly he is a 4-time course and distance winner. His latest win coming here over course and distance back in October off a mark of 48. Runs off that mark again today for the first time since that run and Marc Halford takes off a valuable 3lbs once again. Has only had the 1 run over course and distance since that win when he was 6/13. That was off a 4lb higher mark and even then he was beaten just under 3 lengths so wasn't that far behind. Was beaten 4 and a half lengths by the gamebled on Musashi LTO but has a 7lb pull in the weights and a better draw today so I think that form can be reversed. 0.5pt win Inquisitress @ 9/1 (Victor Chandler - BOG) 18:00 Kempton Den's Gift has been knocking on the door recently with two 2nd places in a row. Both of those were over the distance at Lingfield. On the first occasion he was beaten a neck by Falcativ from an on-fire Marco Botti yard. The horse has followed up with another win in his only outing since that race. He was then beaten a length LTO by Pegasus Again. He is a course and distance winner but is 4lbs higher than his highest winning mark tonight but the fact he was beaten narrowly off similar marks (82 and 83), gives me confidence in him winning off this sort of mark. 0.5pt win Den's Gift @ 5/1 (Bet >365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections Bit of a losing run lately, Den's Gift was caught on the line once again and thats the closest I have came to a winner this week. Thursday 14th January Life's Challenge (-1.00) Friday 15th January Inheritor (-1.00) Sunday 17th January Ebraam (-1.00) Monday 18th January Always Dixie (-1.00) Tuesday 19th January Sarah's Art (-1.00) Wednesday 20th January Basra (-1.00) Inquisitress (-1.00) Den's Gift (-1.00) Total: (-8.00) Bets - 78 Wins - 12 Places* - 2 Losses - 64 P/(L) 14.32 Bad run but the thread is still a fair bit in profit which I am happy about, hopefully turn it around again soon though. Still need to get my exact staked and returned sorted out. Don't think the course bits will be seperated now, too many to track.

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 13:50 Southwell Inside Story returns to handicap company today after finishing 2nd over course and distance in a seller LTO. He has won over course and distance previously, this came in February 2009 when he won a Class 5 handicap off a mark of 63. Runs off 57 today and Keniry takes the ride again. The run LTO was his only run over course and distance since his win, did run over further here but finished 5/5 but he hasn't won over 12 furlongs before. Those 2 runs mentioned have been his only course and distance runs so he clearly likes it here and I am surprised he hasn't been turned round here again so he could come in at a very nice price today. Those 2 course and distance runs have also been his only attempts over 11 furlongs. 0.75pts E/W Inside Story @ 8/1 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 15:50 Southwell Don't normally play in hands and heels races but Camerooney was one I backed LTO when he won over course and distance for the 2nd race in a row. On a hat-trick today and he interests me again as he will most likely make all the running again. Won in a Class 5 handicap LTO, drops back down into Class 6 today. Is raised 5lb for that but he in great heart at the moment so I feel he has a great chance to win off this sort of mark. Does prefer the slower surface here at Southwell which is the declared going again today. Positivity also won over course and distance LTO and a claimer on board today takes off 3lbs to ease the 4lb rise in the weights from that win so she will be dangerous again. Her race was run a lot slower than Camerooney's but the 2nd place that day Highland River has just won in the 2.20 race here today so that boosts the form of Positivity's race. Brian Smart has been in cracking form on the AW lately as well which is another plus. 1pt win Camerooney @ 11/4 (Victor Chandler - BOG) 0.5pt win Positivity @ 4/1 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections No winners again today, slowly eating away this profit :cry Isn't the greatest of cards at Wolverhampton tonight so just one for me: 16:20 Wolverhampton Qualitas is interesting for me here in what is a pretty weak affair. Mick Easterby's gelding makes his first run over this trip of 7 furlongs having run over 5, 6 and 9 furlongs so far. The race over 9 furlongs at this course LTO was his best to date but it seemed as if he didn't have the stamina for that particular trip. Runs off a mark of 50 today but is still unexposed so winning off this sort of mark shouldn't be too much of a problem. 0.5pts E/W @ 9/1 (Victor Chandler - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 12:30 Lingfield Lopinot is my selections for this race. He is a 3-time course and distance winner and has also won over the trip and over 7f at Kempton as well so he clearly loves the AW. Only 1 of his 6 wins have came on turf. His last win was over course and distance back in March 2009 when he won off a mark of 63. Was placed over course and distance LTO off a mark of 57. Ran on well that day but was never going to reach Wunder Strike who won his 4th race in a row that day. Runs off 59 today so he is still handicapped to win and should go close if he repeats his performance LTO. 1pt win Lopinot @ 6/1 (VC Bet - BOG) 14:00 Lingfield Best race on this card with many in-firm horses lining up. Defector won over this trip on his penultimate start at Kempton off a mark of 70 and was only beaten 1/4 of a length LTO again over the triop at Kempton off a mark of 74 which he runs off here today. Celtic Sovereign has only had 1 run to date which was over the distance at Kempton, won that maiden race by 1 1/2 lengths, makes his handicap debut off a mark of 73 here. Fandango Boy has won 2 of his last 4 races and placed once. His best efforts came over in Ireland in Dundalk where he won over the distance off a mark of 64, stamina was stretched on at Wolverhampton over 9 furlongs LTO but the drop back down to 7 furlongs will suit. Runs off a mark of 73 which is 9lbs higher than his Dundalk win though but he makes his debut for Ian Williams today and the stable is in good form. Shaded Edge is moving up in the handicap without winning, has finished 2nd over course and distance on his last 2 efforts, including a defeat to Rubenstar by a nose LTO. Has won over course and distance twice and once on the turf course. 4lbs higher than last and highest winning mark so I think place claims at best yet again. Rubenstar is only raised 4lbs for his course and distance success LTO and should go close again. That was his 3rd win over course and distance, is 4lbs lower than his success here back in 2006. Finally Divine Force is seeking a hat trick having won his last two at Wolverhampton, once over today's trip of 7 furlongs. Is raised 6lbs but plenty of imporvement could still be expected as he is only 4 years old and only had 13 runs to date. Has also won at this course over 6 furlongs. Hard to discount him when he in good heart at the moment and I will be taking him to win again. 0.8pt win Divine Force @ 5/2 (VC Bet - BOG) 0.2pt win Defector @ 7/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 16:15 Lingfield One that takes my eye in the last here is Mountain Forest from the Hughie Morrison yard. This is his only horse at the meeting today. The horse is only 4 years old and is lightly raced with only 11 races to date ranging from 8-14 furlongs. Has been upped in trip today to 16 furlongs which I find quite interesting. Best effort on the AW was LTO over 12 furlongs at Kempton when he was only 1 length behind the winner in 3rd place. This will only be his 2nd run at Lingfield as well. I just think this horse can run a good race at a fairly nice price. 0.5pts E/W Mountain Forest @ 16/1 (Ladbrokes - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 13:05 Lingfield There are 2 I like in this race here in Chijmes and Resplendent Alpha. Chijmes absolutely loves this course with 6 of his 7 wins coming at the track. 2 of those have been over course and distance, 3 of those over 5 furlongs and 1 over 7 furlongs. Has won off a mark as high as 82 which came over 5 furlongs in March 2009 which was also his last win. Runs off 72 today so he is definately well handicapped since 3 of his 7 wins have been off higher marks although all of those have been over 5 furlongs. Has won off a mark of 70 over course and distance though. Keniry takes the ride again, he has been on 5 of the horses 7 wins so he knows how to win on him and I expect him to give the horse a good ride today. Resplendent Alpha is also a course and distance winner with 2 to his name and 1 win over 5 furlongs here. Has won over the distance at Kempton as well. Runs off 71 today, 3 of his 5 wins have been off higher marks including his last course and distance win which came off a mark of 78. His outing at Southwell LTO wasn't the best but he definataly acts better on the quicker AW surfaces such as here and Kempton. He was 2nd and 4th over the distance at Kempton last month off marks of 69. Stable is in good nick with 2 winners and 2 places from 7 runs this week. 0.5pt win Chijmes @ SP 0.5pt win Resplendent Alpha @ SP 15:55 Lingfield I tipped up Gargano on here LTO when he won by half a length over today's trip at Kempton off a mark of 61. He was well backed that day going off joint favourite at 4/1 after being as high as 9/1 in the morning. Is raised 4lbs for that win which I don't think is enough to realistically stop this 5 year old from winning again. That was his first run for the Johnston stable and the first time he has got his head in front and with Joe Fanning riding so well just now I feel this horse will have a great chance of winning again here today. Taste The Wine has been knocking on the door lately over this trip with three 2nds and a 4th in recent outings at this track and at Kempton. Is raised another 1lb but Kieran Fox takes off a vital 7lbs. He is a very capable jockey and has shown some good form so far this year. 1pt win Gargano @ SP

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections Thursday 21st January: Inside Story (-1.50) Camerooney (-1.00) Positivity (-0.50) Qualitas (-1.00) Friday 22nd January: Lopinot (-1.00) Defector (-0.20) Divine Force + 2.00 Mountain Forest (-1.00) Saturday 23rd January: Chijmes (-0.50) Resplendent Alpha (-0.50) Gargano + 1.38 Total: -3.82 Bets - 89 Wins - 14 Places* - 2 Losses - 73 P/(L) 10.50 Still over 10pts in profit but it has not been a good week for me so hopefully a change of fortune this week and will be looking to cut down on the number of bets this week. 2 winners in the last few days but they have been short prices.

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 14:00 Kempton There are 2 that interest me here in the opener. Resentful Angel is still fairly lightly raced and I believe there is more to come from her. Has had 15 runs in her career with 2 wins and 6 places from those runs. She's been very consistent in the winter months with form of 1312 over 9-10 furlongs on the AW. Was 2nd here over 10 furlongs LTO and seemed to have been given too much to do as she had no chance with the winner despite running on well, this will be her first try at 11 furlongs which should suit her. Toby Atkinson takes off 5lbs today so she is technically 3lbs better off than that race LTO. He has been on board for both her wins to date so he should know how to get her up to win. Champagne Fizz returns here today after winning a maiden race by 2 lengths over course and distance LTO off a mark of 55. This was her first run at the course and over the trip so it will be interesting to see how she fares back in handicap company today. Is 17lbs lower than her first run in a handicap race and 1lb lower than her last run in hadicap company. Andrea Atzeni also takes off a further 3lbs and he is a very capable jockey. 1pt win Resentful Angel @ 9/2 (Paddy Power - BOG) 0.25pts E/W Champagne Fizz @ 22/1 (Paddy Power - BOG)

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 16:05 Kempton Two again in this race for me: Seek The Fair Land has been in terrific form lately with form of 1124 in his last 4 runs. These have all been over today's trip at this course and at Lingfield. Won over course and distance off a mark of 75 when he beat Imprimis Tagula by 4 lengths who has franked the form since by winning twice since off the same mark and off 6lbs higher off a mark of 92. My selection is 1lb lower than his course and distance run here LTO when he was in a veru inadequate draw in stall 1 so that can be forgiven. Was only beaten a short head on his penultimate start over course and distance off 2lbs lower than today. Should give a better account from a middle draw here today. Indian Skipper won by a short head over course and distance on his penultimate start and finished ahead of Seek The Fair Land that day, there is a 5lb shift in the weights though but I think they will be tightly matched today hence why I am having a bet on them both. Is up 2lbs for that but loses 5lb claimer Billy Cray as Jim Crowley takes over in the saddle. I would rate him a stronger jockey and therefore I still think the horse is capable of winning off a mark of 84. Has a high draw in stall 12 which is ideal here at Kempton as it is better to be drawn high. 0.7pt win Seek The Fair Land @ 6/1 (WillHill - BOG) 0.4pt E/W Indian Skipper @ 11/1 (Coral - BOG)