** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov)

Saturday 14 November 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Atlético Mineiro (20:30 GMT) 2.37 3.4 2.87 106.30 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Grêmio FBPA (20:30 GMT) 1.9 3.4 4 106.79 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v EC Vitória (20:30 GMT) 1.43 4.2 8.5 105.50 %
Sunday 15 November 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v SC Corinthians (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.4 3.4 106.44 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Flamengo (19:00 GMT) 2.87 3.4 2.32 107.30 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Botafogo-RJ (19:00 GMT) 2.06 3.4 3.85 103.93 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Atlético Paranaense (21:30 GMT) 1.83 3.45 4.5 105.75 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v EC Santo André (21:30 GMT) 1.68 3.7 5.5 104.73 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Santos FC (21:30 GMT) 1.63 3.5 5.5 108.10 %

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Fluminense - Atletico PR After nobody else believed in them (me also), Fluminense made 1/2 miracle. I say 1/2 miracle because they still need to win at least 3 games to stay in Serie A, but last few games showed they are in great form. They didn\'t lost in last 7 games, 4 wins and 3 draws. Last week they defeated Palmeiras 1-0, but they had solid help from officials in that game, because reff disaloved clear Palmeiras goal. Still Fluminense was more dangerous opponent in that encounter and missed many clear chances for goal. They played Copa Sudamericana on wednesday, and won 1-0, but I do not fear about their stamina, because winning is best drug for tired legs. On sunday they will have \"6 point game\" against Atletico PR, team that is not 100% clear of relegation troubles yet. They won 2-0 against unmotivated Goias side last week, but they very far from impressive. First goal was either total fluke, or work of no other than Lionel Messi. Second goal came from scorcer from distance, but as I said Atl PR didn\'t had best of the games. For sunday game Bruno Costa is injured, and Nei and midfielder Rafael Miranda are doubtfull. Atl PR isn\'t the best away team at all, having 4 wins in 17 departures. I have feeling Fluminense is favorite by Brasilian federation to stay clear from relegation. Reffs blow in their favor, and Fluminense cam to good form just in time for that. Few more wins and they will be saved. First of all they need to win against Atletico PR. Fluminense @1.73 Pinnacle 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Cruzeiro v Gremio This is my first post in the football section and i only use statistics in my bets when in comes to football and this is a prime example of the type of bet i look for. Cruzeiro have won 6 of there last 7 games, and 3 out of there last 4 home games, there only defeat being to Fluminense, who as Milos points out are fighting for there Serie A survival. Gremio have a dreadful away record this season, they have lost 12 of there 17 away games and have only one away win all season. Gremio have not got any points at Cruzeiro since 1998, thats seven wins for Cruzeiro on the trot, they have scored 19 goals in those seven games with Gremio only scoring 4 times. I think the 1.8 on offer at Betfred and Stan James is rather generous in my opinion. :cow

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Coritiba (15) fighting against relegation... the last game will be Fluminense, so they know it is a crucial game. Atletico (4) needs to win to keep alive his dream about becaming champion. His Record away is 43% that is good. Atletico has all players available for this match. However coach will promote some changes in the team that lost last game. Im writing without checking the odds, but I wouldnt back Coritiba for less than 3, anything below that I would go for Atletico or draw.

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Totally agree about prediction for Fluminense and Cruzeiro, both are good choices. Gremio is one of the worst performance away and dont have anything more to do on the league. Fluminense is playing with Atletico...Atletico and Coritiba are from the same city...Fluminense is fighting directly against relegation with Coritiba....people want to see Atletico lets Fluminense wins so Fluminense is really favorite...also tickets are almost sold out, will have 50,000 - 75,000 people supporting the team.:ok

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Barueri - Botafogo Both teams will have some missing, the biggest blow is in the Barueri team. Botafogo fights against regation Barueri can qualify for Copa Sudamericana, but they really dont care about it. To sum up, Botafogo has the strongest team, they are the only team playing for anything. You can get 2,2 @ Botafogo dnb at Interwetten. At www.oddsxperts you would have got 2,75 earlier this week.

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Any infos about: Barueri - Botafogo 2, Nautico - Flamengo 2, Fluminense - Atletico 1, It is true that the activists do not want a Brazilian Fluminense fell to the league? Rates are already low but if it is for Fluminense match last chance they need to win. I wonder very high rate at which the game weak Flamengo Corinthians, which has already dropped from the league.

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) there is nothing special to help Fluminense, it is a traditional team and that's all...what happened against Palmeiras was just a referree mistake...people overreact, gol was not validated, ok it was a mistake but at the beginning was not corner so Palmeiras cannot complain... Also Fluminense is really playing well since Fred returned and is scoring 1 goal as an average in the last 9 games...now people returned to the stadium to support the team and that makes difference...I do believe they will avoid relegation and will be surprised if they dont win tomorrow Fluminense Won Palmeiras, Cruzeiro and Atletico Mineiro, so won 3 top teams recently so they are really confident.

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Goias Go - Santo Andre SP Tip: X2 Odd: 2,00 Bookie: bet365 4/10 There`s a good chance to get very important points for SA. Goias since last few games was really lazy. Reasopn of that is, that they allready safe from relegation and don`t have any motivation to force themselves. Santo Andre to get out from relegation zone MUST win this match no matter how. Last 6 games was horrible 4 lost 2 drawn. So i think that today is last and great chance to win against unmotivated opponent. :hope

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov)

Goias Go - Santo Andre SP Tip: X2 Odd: 2,00 Bookie: bet365 4/10 There`s a good chance to get very important points for SA. Goias since last few games was really lazy. Reasopn of that is, that they allready safe from relegation and don`t have any motivation to force themselves. Santo Andre to get out from relegation zone MUST win this match no matter how. Last 6 games was horrible 4 lost 2 drawn. So i think that today is last and great chance to win against unmotivated opponent. :hope
Don't know too much about this league, but GOIAS have drifted from about 1.60 to 1.90. Santo Andre are without a win away from home in six. 5 losses. 1 draw. Betting on a side because they need to win is not great, especialy away from home. GOIAS have nothing to play for so the pressure will be off them. Because of the massive shift in odds for the home side I'm more than happy to take GOIAS @ 1.94 currently on Betfair.

Don't know too much about this league, but GOIAS have drifted from about 1.60 to 1.90. Santo Andre are without a win away from home in six. 5 losses. 1 draw. Betting on a side because they need to win is not great, especialy away from home. GOIAS have nothing to play for so the pressure will be off them. Because of the massive shift in odds for the home side I'm more than happy to take GOIAS @ 1.94 currently on Betfair.
3-1 GOIAS fulltime :ok

Re: Brazil » Série A (14/15 nov) Had this little treble to pass the time on a sunday night...

Fluminense RJ v Atletico-PR Match Odds: Fluminense RJ Back28716123915-Nov-09 21:15 -1.69-Won
Goias v Santo Andre Match Odds: Goias Back28716124015-Nov-09 21:15 -1.89-Matched
Internacional v Santos Match Odds: Internacional Back28716124115-Nov-09 21:15 -1.63-Matched
:drums:drums:drums:drums:drums

Had this little treble to pass the time on a sunday night...
Fluminense RJ v Atletico-PR Match Odds: Fluminense RJ Back28716123915-Nov-09 21:15 -1.69-Won
Goias v Santo Andre Match Odds: Goias Back28716124015-Nov-09 21:15 -1.89-Matched
Internacional v Santos Match Odds: Internacional Back28716124115-Nov-09 21:15 -1.63-Matched
:drums:drums:drums:drums:drums
Well done :clap Though I can guarantee you, that you will lose your winnings with the next bet you place.

Fluminense - Atletico PR After nobody else believed in them (me also), Fluminense made 1/2 miracle. I say 1/2 miracle because they still need to win at least 3 games to stay in Serie A, but last few games showed they are in great form. They didn\'t lost in last 7 games, 4 wins and 3 draws. Last week they defeated Palmeiras 1-0, but they had solid help from officials in that game, because reff disaloved clear Palmeiras goal. Still Fluminense was more dangerous opponent in that encounter and missed many clear chances for goal. They played Copa Sudamericana on wednesday, and won 1-0, but I do not fear about their stamina, because winning is best drug for tired legs. On sunday they will have \"6 point game\" against Atletico PR, team that is not 100% clear of relegation troubles yet. They won 2-0 against unmotivated Goias side last week, but they very far from impressive. First goal was either total fluke, or work of no other than Lionel Messi. Second goal came from scorcer from distance, but as I said Atl PR didn\'t had best of the games. For sunday game Bruno Costa is injured, and Nei and midfielder Rafael Miranda are doubtfull. Atl PR isn\'t the best away team at all, having 4 wins in 17 departures. I have feeling Fluminense is favorite by Brasilian federation to stay clear from relegation. Reffs blow in their favor, and Fluminense cam to good form just in time for that. Few more wins and they will be saved. First of all they need to win against Atletico PR. Fluminense @1.73 Pinnacle 6/10
Well done buddy... nice advice. :clap

SelectionsTime of bet: 15/11/2009 21:29:18
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
115/11/2009Fluminense RJ v Atletico PR (Asian Handicap)Fluminense RJ -0.5,-1.01.875None½ Win ½ Void
215/11/2009Internacional RS v Santos (Asian Handicap)Internacional RS -1.02.02NoneWon
315/11/2009Goias v Santo Andre (Asian Handicap)Goias -1.02.46NoneWon
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Trebles150.0050.00415.86357.17
Wouldn't be possible without your tips mates. Very much appreciated. Nice cool profit for a dreadful Sunday (weatherwise). I'm stunned with your knowledge of the game. Thanks again, keep on the good works. :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana