Wsop Final Table

Woodie

Re: Wsop Final Table So... Saout's push for 50BB with 88... What do we make of this? Taking into account they are 3 handed at this stage I can understand it (+ they've be playing for 17 hours) - but still not sure this was the optimal play. After all I suppose AK what the best call he could hope for

Re: Wsop Final Table

1$ 8,547,042-
2$ 5,182,928-
3$ 3,479,670Antoine Saout
4$ 2,502,890Eric Buchmanico_239.gif PokerStars
5$ 1,953,452Jeff Shulman
6$ 1,587,160Steven Begleiter
7$ 1,404,014Phil Ivey
8$ 1,300,231Kevin Schaffelico_239.gif PokerStars
9$ 1,263,602James Akenhead
if they did split 4 ways it would be 5 mill each,seems like a pretty good deal if your all even.

But go back to Hachem, Raymer and Eastgate and they were clearly quality players. Jamie Gold - not in the same league, but not as bad as Yang/Moon (and Cada? Not been following closely enough to have a view)
Cada's been getting lucky on this table, and made a few questionable plays, but has the online results to suggest that he's more Hachem/Raymer/Eastgate than Gold (who is easily as bad as Yang and Moon IMO) etc.

Worst quality ME FT for years considering the players the all ins and suck outs have been ridiculous.
Cada ...from 2.2m to 137m ..... from what I saw he had 99% of those suck outs ??? The last two are clearly a case of "better to be lucky than good" .... in this tournament at least lol.