Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

I don't need to explain any system here. For someone that has been here for years, you've obviously never read the GH rules. I do use a system of sorts to pick my bets, but would much rather keep that to myself for the time being anyway. I know what you mean about the scrutiny lol.
:lol I knew you were going to say that.. I dont think you have to worry about others following you as there is not the money available at those odds mate.. But if you dont wish to explain how your system (If you can call it that) works then fine. Personally i dont think it is a system at all.. Just a hit an hope type thing..Look at score lines between the two sides, look at past data, work out the % chance of that certain scoreline happening, and place your bet. If you had the top team playing the bottom team even i would comfortably lay the score line of 0-3 top v bottom. I will have a look at this hodgey thread and get back to you on it. Thats the only way you can do it.

:lol I knew you were going to say that.. I dont think you have to worry about others following you as there is not the money available at those odds mate.. But if you dont wish to explain how your system (If you can call it that) works then fine. Personally i dont think it is a system at all.. Just a hit an hope type thing..Look at score lines between the two sides, look at past data, work out the % chance of that certain scoreline happening, and place your bet. If you had the top team playing the bottom team even i would comfortably lay the score line of 0-3 top v bottom. I will have a look at this hodgey thread and get back to you on it. Thats the only way you can do it.
Im enoying laying these crazy scores psycopunter leave the lad alone its fun PS you missed an `H` out your username:lol - its all greek to me http://stoixhma.betfair.gr/blogs/psycho-punter/psycho-punter-53-101109.html

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Ok i have read Hodgey's thread as well. Hodgeys one has started with just £20 And is now at £296.17 Average of 2 bets a week. No banking. Still going Bet 223 (127 to go) or 64 weeks @ 2 a week. £296.17/ 3 yrs £98.72 per yr £8.22 a month £2.05 a week 29p a day Yours You started with £20 But added £20 here and there along the way. Average of 6 bets a week Banking Ended bet 350 Profit made £35 £35 / 15 month's = £2.33 a month or 33p a week. So really you cant compare the two as they are different.If hodgey would have taken the same approach as you and added money along the way he would in my opinion be on more at this point than you were. What i cant understand in reading your thread (350 one) is you added money (£20) along the way.. Now on your thread at the end it says Banked: £245.76 when in fact that not strictly true.. You had added along the way to make it £35 overall profit by the end. If you are adding £20 along the way as i gather you will do on this then you are not really gaining anything. Instead of adding £20 here and there why not just bank less? Same thing apart from you will make more along the way.. Just seems a bizzare way of doing it.. You are basing putting in the extra £20 top purely on your previous results..Which is ridiculous.. Much better to just bank less and not top up. once you have made double you starting bank (£40 profit) bank £20 and carry on with £20.. you have not lost anything if it goes tits up then. You could bank some at certain mile stones.. say a certain % at bet 10/20/30 or bet 20/40/60/80. To me it looks like you are not getting the full potential out of this..thats all

Ok i have read Hodgey's thread as well. Hodgeys one has started with just £20 And is now at £296.17 Average of 2 bets a week. No banking. Still going Bet 223 (127 to go) or 64 weeks @ 2 a week. £296.17/ 3 yrs £98.72 per yr £8.22 a month £2.05 a week 29p a day Yours You started with £20 But added £20 here and there along the way. Average of 6 bets a week Banking Ended bet 350 Profit made £35 £35 / 15 month's = £2.33 a month or 33p a week. So really you cant compare the two as they are different.If hodgey would have taken the same approach as you and added money along the way he would in my opinion be on more at this point than you were. What i cant understand in reading your thread (350 one) is you added money (£20) along the way.. Now on your thread at the end it says Banked: £245.76 when in fact that not strictly true.. You had added along the way to make it £35 overall profit by the end. If you are adding £20 along the way as i gather you will do on this then you are not really gaining anything. Instead of adding £20 here and there why not just bank less? Same thing apart from you will make more along the way.. Just seems a bizzare way of doing it.. You are basing putting in the extra £20 top purely on your previous results..Which is ridiculous.. Much better to just bank less and not top up. once you have made double you starting bank (£40 profit) bank £20 and carry on with £20.. you have not lost anything if it goes tits up then. You could bank some at certain mile stones.. say a certain % at bet 10/20/30 or bet 20/40/60/80. To me it looks like you are not getting the full potential out of this..thats all
If you read my thread the money I added was money which was not added separately, but instead once every 40 correct bets, I had "doubled" over my 2 drips, and had the liability of both on the 2 scorelines. This is where the extra £20 came from. I even put up a screenshot and explained it several times throughout the thread :ok I could afford to risk it as my h/r was high enough to not cause much worry. And in the end I was about a grand up, before losing, so your right, they cant be compared son :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel At least read the thread first before commenting about it, because you just appear clueless. Last time I justify it, so get your moneys worth :ok

I doubled up on the Lazio game. bleh.jpg 3-1 (attacking drip) and 3-3 (this drip). Therefore bringing in round about another £20. Therego I do not put in my own £20, but am essentially double exposing my money in the long term drip- but I was confident enough, and right to be :ok
You would have seen this if you actually went about reading my thread, instead of being here for 5 minutes and feeling the need to comment on something you clearly haven't read.

I don't feel the need to justify myself, you clearly don't know what your talking about. IF you feel the need to slag off anything, at least make sure you know what your slagging. :lol:lol
I have not slagged you off at all, i am making constructive comment on your so called system or past results. How is that slagging you off?? I think you are out of order for accusing me of that.:@ And what do you mean "you clearly don't know what your talking about." What do you think i am some new punter or something? Well im not. Clearly you dont like it when people ask you qestions on your thread or why this ect.. If thats the case then why are you posting on a public forum?? Its no good trying to get away from the question's asked by trying to put some smart alec comment on here, becasue it wont wash with me. i will just continue to ask.As a member i have everyright to ask or comment.:ok

I have not slagged you off at all, i am making constructive comment on your so called system or past results. How is that slagging you off?? I think you are out of order for accusing me of that.:@ And what do you mean "you clearly don't know what your talking about." What do you think i am some new punter or something? Well im not. Clearly you dont like it when people ask you qestions on your thread or why this ect.. If thats the case then why are you posting on a public forum?? Its no good trying to get away from the question's asked by trying to put some smart alec comment on here, becasue it wont wash with me. i will just continue to ask.As a member i have everyright to ask or comment.:ok
Sorry, its been a long day. And I've received a few PM's from other members, so it may not be intentional from yourself, but it is coming across as a bit of a slagging. If it was not intended then fair enough, sorry, but as long as you know I'm not the only one that felt that it was.

Sorry, its been a long day. And I've received a few PM's from other members, so it may not be intentional from yourself, but it is coming across as a bit of a slagging. If it was not intended then fair enough, sorry, but as long as you know I'm not the only one that felt that it was.
Appology accepted. Im not in anyway slagging you off at all, let me make that Crystal clear. If other members thought the same then why didnt they say so on here? I was either asking you questions,which you avoided, or made comments for which you made sarcastic comment to me. All i wanted you to do is answer me, but you went off on some other tangent rather than answer me.:sad

Appology accepted. Im not in anyway slagging you off at all, let me make that Crystal clear. If other members thought the same then why didnt they say so on here? I was either asking you questions,which you avoided, or made comments for which you made sarcastic comment to me. All i wanted you to do is answer me, but you went off on some other tangent rather than answer me.:sad
Sorry then mate. My intention with this thread is the same as pretty much everyone else's- to hit a decent wack. To get a nice wee run going is good, and necessary in this case lol, but it's more about the money than hitting a million winners in a row for me :tongue2 The reason I didn't bank the £1k last time, is because I admit I'm a greedy bugger, but think most of us could be accused of that too. Also I suppose it's an individual thing, but I personally wouldn't regard £1k as a huge windfall, and would happily put it all on something else, if the most I was going to lose is like £100 I had on at the start. I know it's profit, and until it's substantial I don't really worry about it, like I said I don't start with an amount I couldn't exactly afford to lose.

Sorry then mate. My intention with this thread is the same as pretty much everyone else's- to hit a decent wack. To get a nice wee run going is good, and necessary in this case lol, but it's more about the money than hitting a million winners in a row for me :tongue2 The reason I didn't bank the £1k last time, is because I admit I'm a greedy bugger, but think most of us could be accused of that too. Also I suppose it's an individual thing, but I personally wouldn't regard £1k as a huge windfall, and would happily put it all on something else, if the most I was going to lose is like £100 I had on at the start. I know it's profit, and until it's substantial I don't really worry about it, like I said I don't start with an amount I couldn't exactly afford to lose.
That's ok then.. I think to be perfectly honest you could do this alot better to maximise your return. Im not going to give you my opinion on it or how i would do it now, as i dont think from what you have said you would want it. I will let you get on with it. If i was ever to do a Glory hunt like this i would do it for very small stakes like you have done.Probally start with £10.. It would take me alot to do it though...But i would have a go.As long as i made my initial start bank back thats all i would worry about.

Dont think anyones asked you yet! Are you Mr A ?? :rollin

Who the hell is this guy?? No im not. Dont know who he is.. Whats so special about him anyway.. Is it some kind of joke on here or am i missing something.:unsure
Yeah you most definitely are. If his posts are still on here as well as Grim Reaper (alter ego after being banned first time) I suggest you read a few. You'll then realise why there is a certain amount of noise made every now and then. He's kind of like an urban legend round these parts now. All be it one that actually happened/existed:lol

Yeah you most definitely are. If his posts are still on here as well as Grim Reaper (alter ego after being banned first time) I suggest you read a few. You'll then realise why there is a certain amount of noise made every now and then. He's kind of like an urban legend round these parts now. All be it one that actually happened/existed:lol
I will just take your word for it mate..I just wondered why people kept quoting his name all the time. Was he any good then out of interest,, or is that why theres this joke..:unsure

I will just take your word for it mate..I just wondered why people kept quoting his name all the time. Was he any good then out of interest,, or is that why theres this joke..:unsure
He was good at winning lots of money (although the bets would never be backed up when asked) in a short space of time and losing it even quicker due to a lack of discipline. He was good at moving the goalposts. He was good at coming up with all sorts of explanations as to why he had moved the goalposts. He had one thread where he supposedly won a grand in a couple of days by using a drip method and then lost it in a day.

I would never trade football it takes to long . would just rather put a bet on and let it ride. The thing with horses is in every race nearly every horse trades at higher AND lower than it starts at some stage so nicking a 1pt here and there would gradually build you a mountain of cash with very little risk. Theres money to be made simply because to many people just bet while watching atr - huge lag - so your betting just playing the figures and betting blind. you`ll get matched 99% of the time
An interesting point about the horse trades. Could you explain a bit ? Thanks.