** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Ticking over nicely. Is there an area in a long run that seems/feels harder than others? Hitting three figures is usually my first hurdle to overcome from there it just seems to be a case of keeping the engine running smoothly..........and of course there will be the approach to 350.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Ticking over nicely. Is there an area in a long run that seems/feels harder than others? Hitting three figures is usually my first hurdle to overcome from there it just seems to be a case of keeping the engine running smoothly..........and of course there will be the approach to 350.
It usually gets a bit nervy for me when I get onto (hopefully this time too) the £1k. Before that I'm not really that nervous before a bet putting on money. I just see the £100 I put in as credit as it were, as it's money over what 3 months almost now, that I can afford to lose. Your right, just hoping for no nasty surprises :cheers

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel I'm surprised you mention the money angle. Having said that, you do clarify the point that it's a bit of a combination of 1,000 and 100. To me it's the numbers game which is where the 'glory hunt' bit comes in although, like yourself, I do make sure money is banked along the way. It's like having a form of safety net for when the inevitable 'wrong one' pops up. Cheers.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel That's the betting balance now doubled! :nana:cow So will slightly alter banking. Saturday- Withdraw 1/2, 1/2 rolling over Sunday- Withdraw 1/3, 2/3 rolling over Monday- Withdraw 1/4, 3/4 rolling over Tuesday- Withdraw 1/5, 4/5 rolling over Wednesday- Withdraw 1/6, 5/6 rolling over Thursday & Friday- Withdraw 1/7, 6/7 rolling over

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Good job ScottyXS, I'm working on the same myself but not sure I will ever reach 'the double'. Can I ask you how much you bank each bet (about 25% is it?) and do you know how big your bank would have been if you had skipped the banking?