** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel true, henry used to be able to change matches - not any more, xavi and iniesta are not performing as they used to, i think they really missed keita today and messi is an obvious miss - mistake to not even have him benched for this game imo anyway, well done, another win

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Just wanted to pop in and show my face. I haven't had a good look around the site yet, but do you just stick to football? It would seem so judging by this particular thread. I tend to mix it a little as I feel it gives me a little more variation. To be honest I operate on a couple of other sites at the moment but I 'work' a lot in similar price zones. Keep up the good work.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Just wanted to pop in and show my face. I haven't had a good look around the site yet, but do you just stick to football? It would seem so judging by this particular thread. I tend to mix it a little as I feel it gives me a little more variation. To be honest I operate on a couple of other sites at the moment but I 'work' a lot in similar price zones. Keep up the good work.
It is just usually football I tend to stick with now. I've done a bit of the horse racing, but think that's really a backers as opposed layers haven. Certainly as far as long odds shots are concerned. With football I can get 50/1 shots at 60 or 70/1 whereas with horse racing its a case of 160/170/180 to 1. Glad to see another long odds layer around :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel I'm more the short odds backer than the long odds layer TBH but it's the same thing. I'll back late in the game or race and take anything I get after setting up for a 1.01 in play/running. I'm on bet 226 on my current run, all posted.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Yeah was a shocker, it was all in 2 minutes too! Barca equaliser on 73, then Sevilla penalty on 75 :spank Still you will get close ones, especially when red hot favourites don't even show up. And very nice winner Adam :clap Watched the first half too and Sevilla did look very threatening even without scoring.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Number of bets: 84 Average lay odds: 97.322 / 1 Average back odds: 1.01 Total P/L so far: +£121.36 (+£23.96) Average P/L per bet: +£1.44 (+£0.05) Total banked: £34.18 (+£7.73) Average banked per bet: £0.41 (+£0.03) Worse case scenario P/L: -£65.82 (Number in brackets is difference from bets 1-70)