** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel

Good picks again Scotty' date=' here's hoping the run continues :cheers...the United game was a bullet well dodged :clap[/quote'] Thanks mate :cheers Glad to see another Scot around :nana Yeah don't think anyone could see that coming, glad me and a few others just missed it :ok The thread ending before 30 bets would have made me just a bit :puke

Thanks mate :cheers Glad to see another Scot around :nana Yeah don't think anyone could see that coming, glad me and a few others just missed it :ok The thread ending before 30 bets would have made me just a bit :puke
Cheers :ok...well it's a great forum...the way I see it, more people from more countries = better views and opinions on different leagues :clap. I catch your drift, it would definitely have been a bit of an anti-climax...I obviously wasn't around for your first long drip thread, but hopefully you can surpass it :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel these threads suck imo - all your doing is dodging bullets until you eventually hit one. your just blindly laying 3-3 theres no study involved at all as you cant study for a 3-3 and if you did try to you would just end up on all the games where the odds were 600. ALL your bets are around the 100-120 mark meaning you will 100% hit one sooner or later and also have a few scares along the way. if you do plan on sticking to the one scoreline of 3-3 its much better and much more profitable to wait for inplay and take games where theres 1 or even 2 early goals. the odds drop like a stone. take it from someone who has succesfully traded 3-3 and 2-3 for many many years. 9 out of every 10 games have under 6 goals but the ones that end 2-4 4-2 3-3 do happen - thats a fact. It appears to me that people who bet like this are scared of losing so go for the biggest possible odds they can find in order to feel confident in their betting. your trying to replicate the other tedious thread ive just read of yours and your loving the adjulation you get off your fellow penny guzzlers - hell man you even have your signature as 350 bets blah blah the greatest thread ever. you cant be betting for the money winning 12p here and there you can be betting for the adrenalin rush or the buzz because you will only get that once every 10 games. so you must be an ego-maniac. If you want to start making real money and not playing around you need to do something else pal good luck in your new venture (because you will start one one day when you grow up and become a man) dont take this the wrong way btw your a young man who needs a shove in the right direction :ok

these threads suck imo - all your doing is dodging bullets until you eventually hit one. your just blindly laying 3-3 theres no study involved at all as you cant study for a 3-3 and if you did try to you would just end up on all the games where the odds were 600. ALL your bets are around the 100-120 mark meaning you will 100% hit one sooner or later and also have a few scares along the way. if you do plan on sticking to the one scoreline of 3-3 its much better and much more profitable to wait for inplay and take games where theres 1 or even 2 early goals. the odds drop like a stone. take it from someone who has succesfully traded 3-3 and 2-3 for many many years. 9 out of every 10 games have under 6 goals but the ones that end 2-4 4-2 3-3 do happen - thats a fact. It appears to me that people who bet like this are scared of losing so go for the biggest possible odds they can find in order to feel confident in their betting. your trying to replicate the other tedious thread ive just read of yours and your loving the adjulation you get off your fellow penny guzzlers - hell man you even have your signature as 350 bets blah blah the greatest thread ever. you cant be betting for the money winning 12p here and there you can be betting for the adrenalin rush or the buzz because you will only get that once every 10 games. so you must be an ego-maniac. If you want to start making real money and not playing around you need to do something else pal good luck in your new venture (because you will start one one day when you grow up and become a man) dont take this the wrong way btw your a young man who needs a shove in the right direction :ok
There's only one way to take the points in your post that I've emboldened...the wrong way :unsure...some points of your post are constructive and could be helpful...but these parts are just plain arrogant and verging on abuse...therefore :zzz.

There's only one way to take the points in your post that I've emboldened...the wrong way :unsure...some points of your post are constructive and could be helpful...but these parts are just plain arrogant and verging on abuse...therefore :zzz.
Your right mate, happened on the last thread too actually!! Was hilarious when I proved them wrong though, then they were quiet. I did notice that! :lol Fair enough if it's not your cup of tea, but keep shtum if it's just pointless drivel your going to slaver.
Us youngsters don't know what the fcuk were doing!! :ok
Haha tell me about it Spooner, we know nout!! :lol - apparently!! :lol God knows how much profit you need to actually make to say you know what your doing then :cheers

Indeed. Sarcastic replies as expected:clap Just for the crack ive just been through ALL your previous freds and your about 2k down. it will take you like 10 years laying 3-3 scorelines to get that back. in all seriousness you need to take a look at yourself and your gambling.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I have no idea what threads you've been reading mate!! Now get a life, and quite bugging me. At least when I post, I'm what winning 12p (apparently) and not just posting like a muppet like your doing hunny. You've only been here 2 days and already on the wind-up on a couple fo threads, I'd certainly not recommend that mate ;)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Good job ive got time on my hands this aftrenoon :loon Here`s ALL your threads SCOTTYXS GLORY HUNT’S

17/03/08

£10 Start

Ended on 25/06.08

Overall Profit made +£35.38

15/07/08

£250 Start

Ended on 5/10/08

Overall Profit Made +£54.45

MM Lost £20

£50-£100 Lost £50

BB Lost £50

£25> Lost £25

£100> Lost £100

Unmetionables Lost £20

Running total -£175.17

09/03/08

£20 Start

£20 Added

@ Bet 320

Means new balance to bet: £703.64 Banked: £196.41 (-£160 Added = £36.41)

29/10/08

£100 Start

@ Bet 32

Means new balance to bet: £139.12 Banked: £38.95 (All Profit)

-£0.63 lost

£10-£100

-£10 lost

-£100 Lost

-£10 lost

Scottys 3

rd attacking drip

Bet 99: WON final score Haladas 0 - Arsenal 5 Won: £7.72

i_safe.gif Means new balance to bet: £274.10 Banked: £173.55

-£50 Lost

Drip 1

Added £10 @ Post

Drip 2

Other GH’S

TOTAL LOST £265

Drip 3

Drip 4

Scotty’s Value Lays

Scottys £100 challenge

Scotty's 2 Lays A Day

Scotty's Brand Spanking New GH

About +£177.21 Man U bet Lay anyunquoted lost £900+

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I have no idea what threads you've been reading mate!! Now get a life, and quite bugging me. At least when I post, I'm what winning 12p (apparently) and not just posting like a muppet like your doing hunny. You've only been here 2 days and already on the wind-up on a couple fo threads, I'd certainly not recommend that mate ;)
Another couple of things. Firstly I havent posted any wind up rubbish on any other threads ive posted comments on the premier league thread and thats it. And just because I dont feel the need to post up every bet I place be it 12p or £12 it doesnt mean im not betting - i wouldnt want you to know how to win proper money would i ?:tongue2

Good job ive got time on my hands this aftrenoon :loon Here`s ALL your threads SCOTTYXS GLORY HUNT’S Drip 1

17/03/08 £10 Start

45 89 151 196 246 298 343 Ended on 25/06.08 Overall Profit made +£35.38

15/07/08 £250 Start Ended on 5/10/08 Overall Profit Made +£54.45

MM Lost £20 £50-£100 Lost £50 BB Lost £50 £25> Lost £25 £100> Lost £100 Unmetionables Lost £20

Running total -£175.17

09/03/08 £20 Start £20 Added 104 214 383 525 664 786 946 1122 @ Bet 320 Means new balance to bet: £703.64 Banked: £196.41 (-£160 Added = £36.41)

29/10/08 £100 Start @ Bet 32 Means new balance to bet: £139.12 Banked: £38.95 (All Profit)

-£0.63 lost £10-£100 -£10 lost

-£100 Lost

-£10 lost

Scottys 3

rd attacking drip

Bet 99: WON final score Haladas 0 - Arsenal 5 Won: £7.72

i_safe.gif Means new balance to bet: £274.10 Banked: £173.55

-£50 Lost

Lo, so indeed I am up then!!! And about £200 on GHs :clap :) :) You've just proven yourself wrong!! What an A-class fud!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin That loss on the Man Utd game, was NOT a GH but instead was my WORST ever loss, which I posted up on the General Chat section!!! Lol, Like yourself I also do betting behind the scene, and thought I'd share that, I've also won things to I haven't posted up here :D If you have to use my GC postings which I selected to highlight as proof Im down on any GHs overall, then your a pretty desperate guy :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :ok Now I've just discredited that....
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
Scotty :ok

Added £10 @ Post

Drip 2

Other GH’S

TOTAL LOST £265

Drip 3

Drip 4

Scotty’s Value Lays

Scottys £100 challenge

Scotty's 2 Lays A Day

Scotty's Brand Spanking New GH

About +£177.21

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel The Daily Punter: We get newbies that come on here thinking they know it all, all the time and tbh, its boring. Give your views in a reasonable way, and people may listen to you and grow to respect you, but post them like you are, and you'd be as well shutting the door on your way out. If I am honest, I thought you put across a very good argument, but the stuff at the end of the 9.30 am post was said in the wrong way IMO. Nothing wrong with questioning bets, questioning betting tactics etc, but lets keep it civil.

The Daily Punter: We get newbies that come on here thinking they know it all, all the time and tbh, its boring. Give your views in a reasonable way, and people may listen to you and grow to respect you, but post them like you are, and you'd be as well shutting the door on your way out. If I am honest, I thought you put across a very good argument, but the stuff at the end of the 9.30 am post was said in the wrong way IMO. Nothing wrong with questioning bets, questioning betting tactics etc, but lets keep it civil.
Fair point Mod :ok

The Daily Punter: We get newbies that come on here thinking they know it all, all the time and tbh, its boring. Give your views in a reasonable way, and people may listen to you and grow to respect you, but post them like you are, and you'd be as well shutting the door on your way out. If I am honest, I thought you put across a very good argument, but the stuff at the end of the 9.30 am post was said in the wrong way IMO. Nothing wrong with questioning bets, questioning betting tactics etc, but lets keep it civil.
dammit, i was going to say that, bloody youngster again.

dammit, i was going to say that, bloody youngster again.
Thanks Stew and Eric :)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Number of bets: 28 Average lay odds: 94.643 / 1 Average back odds: 1.011 Total P/L so far: +£33.11 (+£17.06) Average P/L per bet: +£1.18 (+£0.03) Total banked: £8.13 (+£4.31) Average banked per bet: £0.29 (+£0.02) Worse case scenario P/L: -£91.87 (Number in brackets is difference from bets 1-14)

wouldnt it be pretty ironic if you did eventually lose this on a german 4th division game good luck bro, remember the pennies make pounds
:lol:lol:lol Well would have to be some upset, because unlike he/she thinks I do do my research, obviously- couldn't reach 350 without it! :loon Thanks mate, hopefully we both do well :hope

Re: Long Term Football Drip - The Sequel Hi, I liked the look of your 350 on the trot one.Do you do these for a money gain or purely for the record? It must take a great deal of patience to do this but im just trying to see what your overall goal is..To lose nearly £900 (was it?) on your last one (The 350 one) must be terrible, why did you not bank?? Can you just clarify this for me as i can't get my head around what you are trying to acheive. Good thread though.:ok

Hi, I liked the look of your 350 on the trot one.Do you do these for a money gain or purely for the record? It must take a great deal of patience to do this but im just trying to see what your overall goal is..To lose nearly £900 (was it?) on your last one (The 350 one) must be terrible, why did you not bank?? Can you just clarify this for me as i can't get my head around what you are trying to acheive. Good thread though.:ok
Trying to get to a million :loon It's really just for the fun (isn't that pretty much why we all gamble here?) and to make some money along the way, which seems to work :ok Thanks mate :cheers