2 Tickets - Ascot 10th October

Hope this is ok with the mods, but I have given, courtesy of Ladbrokes, 2 Tickets for Ascot Races next Saturday 10th October. Tickets are for the Premier Enclosure with a Car Parking ticket. I cant make it, I would normally sell these on ebay but it looks like you cant do that now so if its ok with the mods, I am going give them away on here. Only enter if you want to go, and have 50 posts or more. Just predict the 1,2,3,4 of the Cambridgeshire -3.40 Newmarket, with a tiebreak of SP price. Thanks

Re: 2 Tickets - Ascot 10th October

. Just predict the 1,2,3,4 of the Cambridgeshire -3.40 Newmarket, with a tiebreak of SP price. Thanks
cheers, not that difficult a race either is it :lol i will enter as i prob could go. how will you settle the prize i.e its unlikely someone will get the 1-2-3-4 so is it worth attributing points to each : 1st = 5pts 2nd = 4pts 3rd = 3pts 4th = 2pts that way should be able to decide a winner?

Re: 2 Tickets - Ascot 10th October I will enter as long as I can give the tickets to my brother as he lives near the course (impossible for me living in Scotland unfortunately!!) - if this is not acceptable please ignore my entry - great prize tho shrewdie, nice one! 1. Tartan Gigha 2. Sirvino 3. Almiqdaad 4. Nanton Thanks again

Re: 2 Tickets - Ascot 10th October

I will enter as long as I can give the tickets to my brother as he lives near the course (impossible for me living in Scotland unfortunately!!) - if this is not acceptable please ignore my entry - great prize tho shrewdie, nice one! 1. Tartan Gigha 2. Sirvino 3. Almiqdaad 4. Nanton Thanks again
only one that was close, well done mate, not an official result yet but i think it's yours!

Re: 2 Tickets - Ascot 10th October Cheers Shrewdie and Bowles - just wish Tartan Gigha had got up as I managed to get a couple of quid on at 95/1 this morning on betfair!! Shrewdie, cheers for this - i've pm'd my brothers details over. Thanks again mate - very generous give away!