US Open First Round

Re: Haas Fluff, I, and everyone else here, encourage new posters as it adds to the wide range of opinions on the board, which can only be a good thing. When people com onto the board and start piping on about their "winners", and quite frankly talking a lot of sh*te, then it is no good for the board. The Haas v Sanguinetti match bears little or no relevance to todays match, other than the fact that Haas won, simple as that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Haas You most certainly don't encourage new people, as your attitude and comments have shown. I thought the point of being a 'punter' was to win. I apologize if I have actually won money rather than back losers. Goodbye.

US Open First Round Well, it seems to me Fluff is pretty quick tempered as his account doesn't seem to exist any more. Still, if you are around (in the invisible mode or so), Fluff, your start was a little bit unfortunate, imo, as no-one likes newcomers gloating about their PAST wins with no proof whatsoever. Maybe you would like to come back and begin serious business, ie. disussing punting matters. Any input is welcome (surely bar unproven gloating which may be a thorn in many a punter's ass).;)