** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uefa Champions League 15/16 September

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September

Thanks, Jimmah. ESPN reports: ''Debrecen are without Tibor Dombi and Jozsef Varga, who are both suspended from this leg. They also have doubts over Hungary internationals, midfielder Zoltan Szelesi, and striker Gergely Rudolf, who are struggling with knee injuries. Goalkeeper Djordje Pantic suffered a head injury in the opening minutes of Friday's 1-0 away to Paksi SE, and could be replaced by Vukasin Poleksic.'' Not sure if anyone actually cares :)
:rollin Probably not but it's the gesture that counts .. :ok

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Hello everybody. Here's a special bet i've picked: Liverpool - Debrecen : asian over 2,5 cards during the match @ 1,90 bet365. I think this is a value bet since the Hungarian players could have hard problems in stopping the muvh higher skilled Torres, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt...The referee named for this match has an average of 3,6 cards given for each international match he has directed. Good luck to everyone, I hope my way to write english can be understood by all of you.

Hello everybody. Here's a special bet i've picked: Liverpool - Debrecen : asian over 2,5 cards during the match @ 1,90 bet365. I think this is a value bet since the Hungarian players could have hard problems in stopping the muvh higher skilled Torres, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt...The referee named for this match has an average of 3,6 cards given for each international match he has directed. Good luck to everyone, I hope my way to write english can be understood by all of you.
Good English, and an interesting bet too. Hopefully it will come in for you.

Quite liking this myself' date=' want to have a bet for some interest tonight while grinding poker. Liverpool obviously to short to back so def liking this bet. Along with over 3.5 goals.[/quote'] Id rather back Stevie Gerrard to score 2 Torress couldnt score in a brothel at the moment.

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Stuttgart will win comfortably, its rangers ffs. The team they have selected look like they will all join arms and stand in their goal. Arsenal could put on a master-class performance tonight. Fab, Ramsey, Wilshere, drools.... the opportunities those boys can create could leave Eduardo not just with the match ball, but a sack of them. That is ofcourse unless Axel Witsel decides to go rambo style on them...

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Unirea urziceni are as good team with the romanian national team as a backbone they will not be disgraced I thinks. Dan Petrescu up and comming manager solid players, Sevilla are cleary favourites with Luis fabiano on fire and possibly Kanoute back with a point to prove he is the top man in Seville. Tim vickery whos opion I respect tip union to tough to beat union not to lose for me. 10/1 the win 4/1 the draw ill put 10 and 5 on each outcome and put Seville in a three game acc. Arnold rothstien loves to Draw.

I'm a bit of a Standard fan. They have a good side and where really looking forward to this CL adventure. They suprised everyone last year in europe and they will play good again. The only problem is Defour who's missin! He's a true leader and he fire's up the squad. Now Defour is injured Decamargo will be the Captain, but he doesn't have the gift of getting his teammates fired up as defour does. Last year he missed 1 european match and Standard was knocked out of europe because of a bad result in Portugal. Defour is an exeptional player and Standard will miss him, that's for sure. They can't replace him in the midfield and a lot depends on the line up. I believe DeCamargo and Dalmat will be fit to start this match. If they are Standard still stands a chance I think. If not the chances are high NIcaise will play central midfield and he's really a poor player! He can't play football and the only thing he's good at is making awfull faults... Beware of: If you saw Standard play last year you will know players as: Jovanovic, Mbokani, Dalmat. They're all good players and they where waiting to play in this champions league. I think they won't dissapoint this campaign, but the player I want to see is Carcela. He's really gold!! a beautifull player. A small player with a great cross and a good (distance)shot He is the replacer for Jova when he leaves Standard. I thought he wouldn't be able of become a regular first team player or substituting Jova already, but in Belgium he's doing good. Jova plays as second striker and Carcela plays on the left midfield. If Carcela can play as he does in Belgium he can be a danger for Arsenal, but the question is how will he play at a higher level and at such a night (world team against, a lot of fans,...) 1 thing is for sure, Sclessin will be packed and all fans will give a warm welcome to their squad!! :drums
Good post! Not had time for decent study, but 3 or more cards in belgium. Large split stake 25-45 2/1 VC & O 46 @ 2/1 stan james. Spanish whistler Gonzales a bonus. Nibble of Mbokoni anytime card @ 4.5 uni. 3 from 6 games domestically.

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September Rangers v Stuttgart I like the look of the first card to be displayed before or including the 32nd minute. Rangers play defensively in Europe, yes, it may not be pretty, but it has proved to be effective. I do not think they will go into this game with an attacking frame of mind, they will be more than happy with a 0-0. Because of this, I can see Stuttgart putting quite a bit of pressure on the Rangers defence. A Rangers defence including Lee McCulloch tonight. If they are put under any pressure, then mistakes could be made, and cards could be shown. Whatever happens, I hope Rangers put on a solid performance tonight and come away from Germany with at least a point. 10pts on the first Yellow card to be shown before or including the 32nd minute @ 10/11 (Paddy Power)

I'm not too sure what to make of Stuttgart Rangers game. Earlier in the week I was thinking Stuttgart are good things but Rangers have to fancy their chances tonight. I think too much is being made about Stuttgart's poor start to the season, it is early days and Rangers haven't exactly set the fire alight in the SPL so far this season despite notching up 10pts from a possible 12. I think Smith will go out with his usual boring approach and he would probably take a 0-0 right now. Walter will want his side to keep it very tight to start with and go in at half time 0-0... I think 1.87 on Under 1 Goals AH in first half is magnificent value... bearing in mind if there is 1 goal in the first half we get our money back. Stuttgart have actually drawn their last two games 0-0 at home and Rangers drew 0-0 away at Motherwell on Saturday. I think this will be a boring game but in the event of a few goals in the second half I will stick to Under 1 Goal (AH) in First Half at 1.87. :ok
Thats a cracking shout mate.

Re: Uefa Champions League 15/16 September There are so far three bets I like the look of in addition to Stuutgart and Arsenal to win their respective games. Lyon V Fiorentina BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.99. I think in this fixture Fiorentina are being under rated some what. They are probably a much better outfit than the odds suggest and I rate their chances of at leat hitting the back of the net highly. Lyon are probably a certainty to score, being the home side. The previous encounter between these two sides in the CL produced a 2-2 draw in France, and I can see a similar pulsating game here. Lyon have conceded goals in 2 of their 4 home games so far. (Even to Anderlecht, beating them 5-1 in the CL qualifiers) Fiorentina managed to hit 2 away in Lisbon during their qualifier. Sevilla TO WIN BOTH HALVES @ 2.50 V Unirea Urziceni. This fixture is a complete miss match in my eyes. Sevilla have won all their home European games in at least the last two years. New boys Unirea will likely have the uknown club factor on their side, but Sevilla know where the back of the net is. Unirea are making their debut in the CL. In fact, they have only played two European games prior to tonight; last season V Hamburg, who they were defeated by. I think their lack of European experience will be evident here, so I must side heavily with Seville. Liverpool TO WIN BOTH HALVES @ 1.80 V Debreceni. Another complete miss match. I must side heavily with Liverpool here. There is virtually no way that Liverpool will not win, and I can see them getting a few. They have played Burnley and Stoke so far at home (both sides that were forced to attempt to keep it tight, being masive underdogs) 7 goals were scored over the two games, with no reply. Debreceni are also a relatively new side in European football. They were even beaten 3-1 away by Kalmar of Sweden in the qualifiers. Can they keep things respectable tonight? I think not. I also like Glen Johnson to score anytime @ 6.50. He will likely end up marauding down the right with little defending involved, and having watched him play for two years at Pompey, he absolutely loves cutting inside and smashing one in the back of the net.

Both Prices have been coming down all day.. Laying Barca now @ 2.48 & Kiev @ 2.10.. I quite like the look of these two Lay opportunites however im keeping close eye on movement. Not good for backers but great for Layers
Barca 2.42, Kiev 2.06. :\ Adding a lay of Lyon also @ 1.75, to short, Fior a decent side.

have taken a few punts for tonight firstly, Inter v Barca, 1st half under 1.5 goals. I feel that while both these teams are very capable of scoring, they will be gauging each other in the first half in an attempt to establish a rhythm. I could see 1 goal getting in, but not 2. Both teams will be a bit cautious in the first match of the champions league wherein they are both playing their toughest opponent in the group. No one will want to expose themselves too much at the back early on. secondly, I've taken a double: liverpool to win and lyon (draw no bet). Liverpool are by far the more talented side and playing at home should be a comfortable win. Crap odds there though so I've coupled it with a play on Lyon. Despite losing Benzema, Lyon have started the season pretty well and are playing at home. Fiorentina aren't a bad side so I've taken the draw no bet for a bit of safety here. best of luck with bets all :hope slim
clever analysis well done arsenal back in the game

ref in the lyon/fiorentina match has turned the game into a farce handing out cards like flyers and just sent gilardino off for nothing
That could be the incentive Lyon need....unfortunately.... Bloody Seville and Liverpool left it a bit late in the first half.....:puke