away favor!

den haag

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: away favor!

..ps when i had a loosing streak in the start off the system igote some comment:puke and when i have a win streak i dont hear a tthing:zzz i know its allways easier too be negative..:) :gimme
Considering you bust out according to how big you said your bank was before your 'winning streak' started, is it any surprise no-one comments? Somehow your 5 bet bank was able to place a 6th bet at a stake of 320 after 5 consecutive lossed? My comments aren't negative, they're just realistic. I'm actually trying to save you from losing all your cash (if these bets are actually being bet on with real cash). Obviously the whole world is wrong that Martingale is for mugs and you will have the last laugh. :eyes

Re: away favor! i dont had 5 consecutive losses it was 2l 1w 4l. and i did say bank lost . and idid explain that i that ido one more bet and then my account was empty and iplay for real !!!! thats why i am so happy again!!!! martingale is a tool but away1.5 and picking is the work so i just want comments, tips ,feedback for 1.5 away. how hard is this too understand .. dogegg lets try together (i have 3year old).. 1..2..3...4..5... good luck !!!

Re: away favor! and.. benfica did it again:clap:clap:clap3time in arow. been looking allready for my holliday next year too portugal!!!! i cant find any good bets today and tomorrow for away 1.5... but fore sure the will come. bets34 profit +60 lost12 win22 next stake 10pts:dude

Re: away favor! holland 0-1 bet won (not easy)... next bet i think a real banker!! ivorycoast at1.50 for system i will take 10pts but ithink you can stake much higher on this one!! bet36 stake 10pts profit+67pts lost12 win23 good luck in international weekend!!!!

Re: away favor! next bet valerenga2 at 1.50 norway division1-2. expect alot off goals here. bookie think its not a draw. i think valerenga2 will start this season easy win! bet40 stake10 profit+68 lost14 win25 ps tomorrow i am thinking about truro city at1.60 away in fa cup! maybe someone on the island can tell me do or dont!!:cheers

Re: away favor! Be careful with any FA Cup matches .... because the nature of the competition brings in other factors .... underdogs playing for glory or the chance to play on TV .... cash strapped teams playing for a draw to get a rematch at a lucrative venue .... etc etc etc.