** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

away favor!

den haag

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: away favor! Hello Den haag, I am visiting in Holland next weekend - I am wondering the best way to get tickets for ADO Den Haag vs PSV - are they all sold? Or even Alkmaar vs Feyenood? Can you buy Eredivisie tickets on the day of the games? Thanks - and the system is looking good so far :ok

Re: away favor! hi kthom .in holland you must have a club-card to visit games. it is for security. you can get it at the club sites! i just checked den haag site and for den haag-psvyou can get tickets without a clubcard.(its not a so called risk game) you can get tickets at the stadium from 12.00 h .take your ID with you!! their is space for 15000 but it is not sold out 12000 as always!! so it should be no problem!! have fun in holland:ok sevilla won!!!!0-2 next bet inter 40pts at1.60 bet65 stake40pts profit+65 lost26 win38 gl:dude

Re: away favor! Excellent thank you and I look forward to visiting the game then. I heard that Den Haag were the "Millwall of Holland" - so thought all games would be risk games? I was on Sevilla myself - but didn't have the chance to post my selections. What is your total yield %?

Re: away favor! that was abit lousy post for kthom. i was in a hurry;) the train will take you25 min,ask in den haag at desk for train to stadium (15 min) the game statr at 14.30 but sinceyou must get tickets try to be there14.00 thuey too security it takes longer too gome in and out the den haag stadium ,then 80000 in nou camp:eek feel free too ask,greetz den haag:ok

Re: away favor!

that was abit lousy post for kthom. i was in a hurry;) the train will take you25 min,ask in den haag at desk for train to stadium (15 min) the game statr at 14.30 but sinceyou must get tickets try to be there14.00 thuey too security it takes longer too gome in and out the den haag stadium ,then 80000 in nou camp:eek feel free too ask,greetz den haag:ok
Thank you very much for the advice. Here's hoping for a Den Haag victory :hope

Re: away favor! so that was a easy win by psv 1-5 but good game too watch! their happend a lot on and off the field!! nevertheless bet won!! next bet galatasaray at1.50 10 pts:ok bet76 stake10pts profit+114pts:beer lost30 win45 and, kthom did you enjoy the game:cheers

Re: away favor!

so that was a easy win by psv 1-5 but good game too watch! their happend a lot on and off the field!! nevertheless bet won!! next bet galatasaray at1.50 10 pts:ok bet76 stake10pts profit+114pts:beer lost30 win45 and, kthom did you enjoy the game:cheers
Hello Den Haag - sorry for late reply. Yes it was good - cold but good. Thankfully some guys behind me explained what was happening with the game stopping. I like your stadium, but your team in midfield looked very young and small compared to PSV. A good atmosphere though - similar to how it used to be in the 80's in England.

Re: away favor! nicosia match was stopped:unsure so no bet. next bet woking at1.60 20pts again! bet80 stake20 profit120 lost31 win48 gl glad you enjoyd it by den haag kthom!! yes psv is too big for us. we must get the points from other teams!! i found it a bit overdone from the ref too stop the game but sometimes our reputation works against us.:D:D:D :cheers