Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

a very hot player was sat to my right
must have been before I arrived at your table then. :lol Well played too. :clap No repeat tonight - my raise with KK didn't manage to shake off a guy with Q8 who instacalled my all-in after the 9TJ flop. :lol Unlucky tonight runa. :(

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Sorry all, not had chance to play tonight due to GaF's fiendish plan to keep me away from the tables by losing internet connection and dropping the admin on me. :tongue2 However I've 67 points added today from late last night. So 27 + 19 + 67 = 113 for me so far I think. Didn't see any of the game tonight Capt but did have the lobby open and saw that you'd made a great recovery from short-stack well before the final table. I guess you just lost out against the wrong person at bubble time. Great effort though. :clap

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Good luck Friday night Joe. :hope If anyone else wants to play for fun you will be safe as Joe's alias will be 1st alphabetically anyway (I'm out for the evening) and he's on 0 games at the moment. This is us. :ok

avongirl
BurnleyJo
CityTilIDie
kenawop
runadrum
superfoo
tip2win

Where is tonights game?
will go and have a look but last night i think it only appeared 2 hours before it started.....im sure theres something about it in the main thread... i reackon we may need some points this week as i think only 4 of us are on it from what ive seen:loon:lol

#274178 is my suggestion KO 9pm Turbo 5 min Blinds (same tourney as Slap suggested ) I think the teamp reps should cast there votes and we go with the majority (But don't leave it until they've all started playing) I'm AOC Team Rep tonight so #274178 hsa my vote
seems to be some idea of a vote in the main thread? http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f88/john-kunku-wap-tabatabai-team-challenge-good-luck-teams-88647/index17.html

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Fcking tilt Doing well in the $80k then this happens PokerStars Game #32443513369: Tournament #191369964, $50+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2009/09/04 16:35:32 ET Table '191369964 164' 9-max Seat #5 is the button Seat 1: allbiz420 (2945 in chips) Seat 2: Pearly_Visio (3577 in chips) Seat 3: fearbigbutt (1530 in chips) Seat 4: djk123 (12892 in chips) Seat 5: MrMalzanini (8400 in chips) Seat 6: DJOU06 (8212 in chips) Seat 7: BurnleyJoe (8640 in chips) Seat 8: lbernd (9465 in chips) Seat 9: dawkar (4745 in chips) DJOU06: posts small blind 100 BurnleyJoe: posts big blind 200 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to BurnleyJoe [As Kd] lbernd: calls 200 dawkar: calls 200 allbiz420: raises 400 to 600 Pearly_Visio: folds fearbigbutt: folds djk123: folds MrMalzanini: calls 600 DJOU06: folds BurnleyJoe: raises 1000 to 1600 lbernd: folds dawkar: folds allbiz420: folds MrMalzanini: calls 1000 *** FLOP *** [6s 7c Ks] BurnleyJoe: checks MrMalzanini: bets 2000 BurnleyJoe: raises 2000 to 4000 MrMalzanini: raises 2800 to 6800 and is all-in BurnleyJoe: calls 2800 *** TURN *** [6s 7c Ks] [Ts] *** RIVER *** [6s 7c Ks Ts] [Qh] *** SHOW DOWN *** BurnleyJoe: shows [As Kd] (a pair of Kings) MrMalzanini: shows [7d 6d] (two pair, Sevens and Sixes) MrMalzanini collected 17900 from pot