Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Am free for all the remaining nights :) As previously said though, they are the big ones that could change the entire outcome so it's probably best to leave it to one of you MTT pros! ;) But I'll definitely make sure I'm around at the start of them all just in case someone hasn't reg'd or whatnot.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South :sad Made the first break with my starting stack without actually flopping a single pair in the entire first hour despite playing a lot of pots. Crazy. Then shortly after the break I shoved AJs from the cutoff with ~10BB (marginal?) called by AKs, sucked out my J but he rivered his flush :cry Apologies for my lame performances throughout the challenge guys! Still can't believe my only cash was right at the start and it didn't count (!) as Goater was our rep and what made it even worse was he bubbled which I guess could technically be my fault for playing! :puke Doooomswitched. Fingers crossed for the big MTTs over the next couple of days fellas. We are due another win! Here's to a late Team South rally ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

Will I be able to play this on a personal level?
There's no specific rule saying you can't - however the understanding reached is that only the team representatives will play. If you were to play, and Woodie also plays (he's the intended team representative for you?) then the team representative is the person who has played fewer games - you've both played 5 - so it then goes down alphabetically - so Harold Boom would be the Team Representative ahead of HU4ROLLZ.

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South okay Team, this is my last post as captain. due to a member of the team saying that he never agreed to sharing total costs as a team and i didnt really make it clear that that was agreed with a couple of you and i assumed that the other 2 in not saying anything also agreed. so i am returning the monies i received from one member and calling it a day with the challenge. i wish you all luck in the next one guys :ok