Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South schedule updated in post 1 :ok need players for Thursday,Friday and Saturday please. Woodie: Tuesday 8th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Goater: Wednesday 9th September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds : Thursday 10th September: 21:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c : Friday 11th September: TBC(Between 20:00 and 21:00) Heads Up NLHE Tournament - $5+50c : Saturday 12th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Teaulc: Sunday 13th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Billy the Punter: Monday 7th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South More than happy to play Friday again! Also, can put myself down for Saturday if all you guys are away... obviously if someone else wants to play it they are more than welcome to :) Should be free for the Omaha but i'd literally be playing it 'blind' so probs best someone else does it if they are free. However, no-one else can, I will hopefully be around so would at least have a team rep!

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

More than happy to play Friday again! Also, can put myself down for Saturday if all you guys are away... obviously if someone else wants to play it they are more than welcome to :) Should be free for the Omaha but i'd literally be playing it 'blind' so probs best someone else does it if they are free. However, no-one else can, I will hopefully be around so would at least have a team rep!
thanks mate,will put you down as a deffo for friday and saturday as well unless anyone else comes forward :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Sorry guys new I had the table fish beat and wouldget a called this is why I go all in. ***** Betfair Poker Hand History for Game 573546257 ***** NL Texas Hold'em $5 Buy-in + $0.50 Entry Fee, Level:2 Blinds(15/30-(no ante)) - Tuesday, September 08, 19:17:08 GMT 2009 $5+$0.50 NL Hold'em #275987 Table 6 6-max (Real Money) Seat 2 is the button Total number of active players : 6 Seat 1: morlspin ( 1,333.76 ) Seat 2: seapigeon ( 3,495 ) Seat 3: HU4R0LLZ ( 2,140 ) Seat 4: Sqg ( 2,160 ) Seat 5: bacetto ( 2,846.24 ) Seat 6: RobDroy ( 2,005 ) Tourney Level:2 Blinds(15/30-(no ante)) HU4R0LLZ posts small blind [15] Sqg posts big blind [30] ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to HU4R0LLZ [ Jd, Js ] bacetto raises to [105] RobDroy folds morlspin folds seapigeon folds HU4R0LLZ calls [90] Sqg folds ** Dealing Flop ** [ 2c, 9s, 6s ] HU4R0LLZ checks bacetto bets [240] HU4R0LLZ goes all-in HU4R0LLZ raises to [2,035] bacetto calls [1,795] ** Showdown ** HU4R0LLZ shows [ Jd, Js ] bacetto shows [ As, 9d ] ** Dealing Turn ** [ Qs ] ** Dealing River ** [ 4s ] ** Hand Conclusion ** bacetto wins 4,310 from main pot with a Flush ************ Game 573546257 ends ************

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South ul Woodie. Seems that fish affected quite a few PL'ers in the game yesterday! Guys..... a bit of a dilemma. I've just been offered a ticket to go see a stand-up (Simon Bird aka Will from The Inbetweeners) on Friday and would clearly love to go! Problem is, I've obv. put my name down for the HU tourney that night. Is anyone else free to play Friday night? If not, no worries, I'll just have to sort something out!

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Top man Billy! I've played pretty much zero this week. Been out of the house most days flat-hunting which is a bugger. You are an absolute saviour! hah. :clap I guess that means Team South have fully maximised the boost as well and we wouldn't have to play recreationally on Betfair next week unless we wanted to? Afraid I can't do tonight. I've got a job interview in Woking tomorrow morn and have to prepare a presentation... which is rubbish as it means I'm more or less out of the InsidePoker freeroll too unless I get it done in time. I guess nobody still wants to do Friday night's game either? Tomorrow is a real pig of a day for me (due to my crummy organisational skills I've booked myself to be in London, Burton, Woking, Bristol and Aldershot! :$ no jokes!) and it'd be a massive boost if someone wanted to play... I'd happily play however many games next week, just tomorrow sucks! hah. :wall GL tonight whoever plays (it's about time we got some luck!) and ty again BTP and everyone else who has been getting points this week. :D:D

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

I guess that means Team South have fully maximised the boost as well and we wouldn't have to play recreationally on Betfair next week unless we wanted to?
If Team South are on maximum Boost at the end of this week, then they will be on 15%+5%+5%=25%. The cap is set at 30%. There are two weeks boost left at 5%+5%=10%. So you will still need to earn another 5% in the next 2 weeks to max out.