Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!!

GeordieGaz

I will be providing frequent updates from the tournament at Dusk til Dawn tomorrow in which myself and Morlspin will be paritcipating. (providing they still have the internet access there). The tourney is a £220 direct buy-in (although myself and morls qualified for this in the Newcastle leg of the tour). It has a £25k Gtd prize pool although it is probably going to be more than that. As far as I'm aware, only myself and morls are playing this from PL. So follow the action right here.... shuffle up and deal is at 2.30pm! :ok

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!!

Blatch is playing too Ive just got back from Salou....so the tan will be working the room again haha
Good luck guys.... bring home the er ... bacon :dude Did you go to Port Adventura Morls ??? .... We went on Dragon Khan at night which well does your head in .... Tina's got a great memory for dates ... we got home from there a year ago today ...

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! Bad News, they have broken down about 45 minutes from Newcastle They are going to be towed back and then get the train down, hoepfully arriving at about 6 or 7, Its a 10K starting stack with 45 minutes, so hoepfully they will only be down to about 8K (fingers crossed) Will let you know when i hear

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!!

Bad News, they have broken down about 45 minutes from Newcastle They are going to be towed back and then get the train down, hoepfully arriving at about 6 or 7, Its a 10K starting stack with 45 minutes, so hoepfully they will only be down to about 8K (fingers crossed) Will let you know when i hear
:wall:wallHow bloody annoying is that?? Just don't let it get to you and you'll both be fine. You should still have a bit of play left when you get there.:hope There are always a load of taxi's outside Nottingham Station, just be aware that not all taxi drivers know where DTD is. Tell them it is near the Showcase and they will know:ok Best of luck guys:hope

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! Just talked to morls, about to get onto train at Darlington, have to change at Sheffield and hope to arrive at nottingham about 5ish.:eyes All the best guys for when you do get there, it can only get better.:hope

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! Jeez I forgot about this, I was supposed to be going :wall GLGL Geordies don't panick when you get there - probably best to give Tikay a bell and make sure they don't remove your chips :(

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! OK, me and morls made it eventually. There is now a 15 minute break. Our stacks weren't too bad, I had 9k when I got here and morls had 9300. Blinds have went through me so I'm down to 8900.... morls is still on 9300. Blinds are 100/200 and 257 players remain from a total field of 280. Average stack is just under 11k. Updates to follow....

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! Just finishing the dinner break. I am on 13.5k after just winning a 4k pot when flopping a straight. Morls is on 6.5k after having to fold to a re-raise on a J high board when holding AJ. Feeling confident however we are both on same table now! :loon Blinds 150/300... 220 left.

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! Ive just gone. It was a tale of 3 hands determining the whole event for me. 1st was the one above Blinds 100/200 AJ hearts on BB I raise to 700 with 3 limpers, 1 calls flop Jc 10c 4s, I bet 1100 he calls Turn is 8s I bet now 1800 he reraises me all in.......cant call, str8 draws, double flush draws and i have just top pair top kicker. 2nd hand is 66 in the cut off. I flat call as i dont have much to play with, sb and bb make up the 3 handed. Flop Kc10s4c = 3 Checks Turn is 6s , he checks, i bet out 600, 1 call River is 9s, he bets 2100.....looks too much like a steal and i call, he has the 57s for the flush. Hand 3 is just normal for me. Me = JJ on button, 1 limp before me so i raise it to 700 6 High flop, he checks, i bet, he all in, i call.... JJ vs KK......gg!

Re: Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Live Update - Rail Morlspin & GeordieGaz!! On 10 minute break! I'm up to 21k. Just won big pot... Had :Kd: :8d: on the cut-off..... mid position raised to 700 (blinds 150/300).... I call as I have position, SB and BB fold.. Flop :8h: :Tc: :Ks: ..... oppo bets out 1100... I re-raise to 3600... he calls... Turn :As: .... he checks, I check.. River :Qs:.... I don't like that one bit.... he bets out 4500...... I tank and call putting him on a complete bluff... He has :9h: :Th: .... I win with two pair... happy days!! Avg = 15.5k .... Blatch is on 15k. Updates to follow....