** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.)

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) EP (U21), which is held in Sweden started the expected victory of England over the Finns, although difficult, but deserved, while the Spanish remi with Deutschland.Thursday to play the second round where they meet Spanish and English, where the advantage of giving Spain because Englishmen in some medical problemima.Naime some English newspapers report that the 22-year attacker Aston Villa Gabriel Agbonlahor is the most expensive player in British youth staff team and midfielders Aston Villa James Milner, and yet some very important players picked around some sort of illness and doctors all trying to be trained for tomorrow rencounter.How report English training journalists today passed without even a standard 6 representatives and take into account that the right performance no defanzivac Mancienne, who is against the Finns turned off a large value on the Spanish, who were with the Italians favorites this tournament.Since the news has not yet spread coefficient in the Spanish @ 2.40 but will certainly be a matter tomorrow.Only played these players ill or do not believe that it is virosis distress and that will not be able to give 100% in game.I hope to Bojan Krkic and team to solve problems without the English and thus ensure themselves first place in group.Hence no doubt be another day to pay: SPAIN (U21) - ENGLAND (U21) 1 @ 2.45 :hope

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) SERBIA (Team News): -Top midfielder Nemanja Matic got injured vs.Italy and will miss the rest of the tournament.He's likely to be replaced by Milinkovic(great player IMO). -One of the biggest stars of this Serbian team, Ivan Obradovic, has missed the Italy match through injury, but according to latest news, he's fit and available for selection, though coach Krcmarevic may not risk him from the start. Probable lineup: ---------------------------------------------- --------------------Brkic----------------------- ----------------------------------------------- --Tomovic---Pejcinovic-----Vukovic---Petkovic-- ----------------------------------------------- --------------Fejsa---Smiljanic(cap)------------ ----------------------------------------------- -Milinkovic----------Kacar---------------Tosic- ----------------------------------------------- ------------------Sulejmani--------------------- ----------------------------------------------- Serbia(1.50) to beat Belarus!It's hard to imagine any upset here.Serbia are well aware of the importance of this match, so they'll surely not underestimate Belarus today.

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.)

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventGermany U21 vs England U21
SelectionEngland U21
Strength10/10
Date22/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.50 (Back)
ReasoningAbsolutely terrific value on offer here. England have already qualified from this group but the suggestions that they will lie down in this game are ridiculous;. Surely not against the Germans anyway? A draw will see Germany qualify from the group but I think both teams will be going all out for the victory tonight. England beat Spain 2-0 last week, Germany drew 0-0 with Spain on the opening day. England at 5/2 are fantastic value and must be backed, simple as that.

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) I'm staying with a draw for England U21 vs Germany U21. Neither side has to win it. U21 games are close enough when sides are actually trying, but I can't see either side outdoing the other tonight.

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) People, what do ye think, am thinking of playing sweden and italy in a double with big money ?? any ideas ?? i know sweden only needs a draw to qualify, but i see sweden way stronger than the serbs, the serbs have been very poor, didnt score a goal yet, whereas sweden has scorde 6 golas in 2 games ??? any ideas are appreciated :ok

My money is on Serbia' date=' sorry :)[/quote'] as long as some of us win it doesnt matter, but i really doubt it that serbia can beat sweden, they really playing very poor. big money on sweden and italy double for me, lets wait and see..:hope

People, what do ye think, am thinking of playing sweden and italy in a double with big money ?? any ideas ?? i know sweden only needs a draw to qualify, but i see sweden way stronger than the serbs, the serbs have been very poor, didnt score a goal yet, whereas sweden has scorde 6 golas in 2 games ??? any ideas are appreciated :ok
Hm, don't let those stats fool you, as factual as they are. Sweden scored 5 past Belarus, which fair enough, you can only beat what's in front of you but Belarus aren't a very good U21 side. They scored 1 goal against Italy despite being at home and playing against 10 men for the majority of the game and Italy aren't that good anymore barring Giovinco. Serbia haven't scored yet but they've also not conceded yet. Their 4-5-1 formation is solid defensively but weak in attack. I fancy a draw - Sweden don't have to win and I don't think either side is good enough to beat the other. I'm going to stay under 2.5 goals even if the odds aren't great on it.

People, what do ye think, am thinking of playing sweden and italy in a double with big money ?? any ideas ?? i know sweden only needs a draw to qualify, but i see sweden way stronger than the serbs, the serbs have been very poor, didnt score a goal yet, whereas sweden has scorde 6 golas in 2 games ??? any ideas are appreciated :ok
Big profit tonite on sweden and italy double :nana

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) I'm stunned to see England at 2.20! :eek Sweden have played well, no question and they have home support, but surely this England side has way too much class for them? I was expecting a price of around 1.60, 2.20 simply has to be taken imo.

I'm stunned to see England at 2.20! :eek Sweden have played well, no question and they have home support, but surely this England side has way too much class for them? I was expecting a price of around 1.60, 2.20 simply has to be taken imo.
I agree, bit shocked to see that price. I'm going to take England on the -1 handicap at 10/3 and a small nibble on -2 at 9/1 (paddypower). England have a fully fit squad and should have the quality to win by a couple of goals.

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) England U21 - Sweden U21 Over 2,5 odds 2.10 England qualified for the semi-finals from the top of their group after sharing spoils with Germany and they are slight favourites in this game. Hosts Sweden were brilliant in the last round against Serbia and if they repeat that kind of performance, we can see them in the final game. England continued with solid performances England Under 21 team have been doing really well since Stuart Pearce took over the reigns and they came to this tournament confident they can go all the way, even though a couple of very important players did not make the squad because of injury. Nevertheless, Pearce was still able to name a very strong squad and that was evident in the group games. The team played really well against Finland and Spain, winning both games and they thus ensured the place in the semis. The boss decided to field a second string side in the final game against Germany but England still played a good game and managed to earn a draw, which was enough for the first place in the group. England are the favourites in the match with Sweden, but they will not have an easy job since the Swedes are in very good form. Stuart Pearce’s side have had a lot of problems in defence at this tournament and they will struggle against impressive Berg and Toivonen. On the other hand, Sweden’s defence is far from impressive and we are pretty sure they won’t be able to keep a clean sheet in this match. Pearce has some selection worries since Agbonlahor and Walcott are very doubtful, but Frazier Campbell has already shown plenty of quality and he will be ready to step in. Sweden defeated Serbia Sweden had been thought to be among the underdogs at this tournament but they quickly showed that nobody could afford to write them off. They hammered Belarus in the opening game, coming from a goal behind, with Marcus Berg and Ola Toivonen particularly impressive. It became clear that this striking partnership could be the key to team’s success and their goals helped the team qualify for the semis. The team failed to get anything from the Italy game even though they had an extra man for almost an hour, but managed to make amends in the final game against Serbia. Even though one point was enough for Sweden, they started the game strongly and were soon two goals in front, courtesy of Marcus Berg. Serbia pulled one back but the hosts then replied within a minute and thus the game was effectively over. Sweden once again showed plenty of attacking potential and they have every reason to hope for a good result, although defence is the weakest part of the team and they are likely to be under big pressure against England. Betting verdict We expect to see an open game between two attack-minded teams and considering the attacking potential the two sides possess, our advice is to bet on over 2.5 goals. Source Freebetting.net (Link approved by Paul Ross)

[url=http://www.freebetting.net/online_betting/202685/Euro_U21/England_U21_vs_Sweden_U21] England continued with solid performances The team played really well against Finland and Spain, winning both games and they thus ensured the place in the semis.
What channel have you been watching mate because I must have been watching another game? Paul 3/5 England? I'm sure you thought Hatton was great value against Manny as well. Cough cough "patriotic punting". Wouldn't touch 6/5 England with a pole even though Sweden are missing Bajrami and Wernbloom who will be big misses.

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) ive had a £10 double on England and Germany for returns of £53 with coral just to keep me interested really. You have to fancy England with a fully fit squad they should have too much for Sweden. No real reasoning for takin Germany just got a gut feelin.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event England-Germany
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 29/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price >10bet @ 3.23 (Back)
Reasoning Germany and England met in phase groups.the teams made equal , 1:1. because play the final competition, the teams will use certainly the defensive tactics due the importance of the match . I guess that these two teams will made again equal, and the winner will be decided in overtime or by the shots from 11 meters.probably 0:0 or 1:1.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventEngland U21 vs Germany U21
SelectionGermany U21 (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date29/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.40 (Lay)
ReasoningGermany don't concede many but they also don't score alot of goals and I cannot see them winning this in 90 minutes. Englands' youngsters have been impressive so far and have certainly shown they have plenty of firepower whereas the Germans look pretty average at times. England should win this but I'll play safe and lay the Germans at these prices as a stalemate in 90minutes wouldn't be a surprise

Re: UEFA European Championship U21 (Sweden :: 15.-29.06.) I don't mean to sound pedantic here, but you're 10/10 confidence that England will win this game? As in, you'd put your house on it? I mean, I think England will win but I'm not that confident it'll occur!