Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF

morlspin

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF yayyyy i got PM priviliges! PM me your registered email address, account username and account alias....then i can fix you up with rake and get you ready for the tournaments. You simply reg and play..then get free one..repeat. AND WIN !!! A league for punterzlounge sounds like a cool idea. If you guys want to discuss it and come up with something that you are happy with, then i can present that to betfair for you. I'm sure we could make something work. cheers john

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Hi guys, Got quite a few PMs from you and i thought i'd just make it clear how it works so everyone knows. The BOGOF on MTT is simple, you just register, play, take screenshot, forward to me in email to [email protected] with date you want to play your next one for free. Good to go. Rakeback even easier, just PM your acct details and i'll forward to betfair. The hard part is to win...but luckily with the overlays and lots of sports betters playing there it makes it a little easier. Gooooooooooooood luck everyone, John P.S. thanks a lot admin and mod people for giving me super power PM priviliges. Marvelous :)

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF I've downloaded the HEM trial, and have got hands importing ok, but cannot get a HUD on my table (I really should ahve sorted it out before starting :$) - any of the regular HEM users got any advice/tips on why my HUD may not be working? I have the Table Manager screen open and that can see the table (and has a tick) .... but no HUD :cry