** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF

morlspin

I received an message from John Tabatabai the other day offering this, which is an awesome offer, so if anyone wants to take him up on it, please let me know and ill pass your details on. Ill need your betfair username and full real name Good luck to whoever wants to play :ok Hi Mate, The betfair promo is that its a buy one get one free type thing. So for every $20k gtd nightly that you register and play you get another entry free up to 10 times, so thats over $1k worth of free entries! Also betfair running a rakeback promo where you can get up to 66% rakeback, if you interested in that also let me know and ill help get you set up on that too! If you have any friends that would also be interested in this please forward them to me so i can get them on board. best of luck john

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Hi guys, Graeme told me he had a lot of interest from the punters people and damn right he was! Unfortunately betfair has reduced it as you have seen from $20k gtd to $18k gtd. Trying hard to keep the site active and getting players there so hopefully this promotion will help and they can add more mtts. If any of you haven't played this mtt you should firstly know that it is honestly a very soft field compared to other online mtts. As Graeme said earlier betfair are running a BOGOF offer of up to 10 entries. That means for everytime you buy in directly into the tournament you get one free entry. so in total thats $1k worth of free entries. For those of you that are interested I can also fix you up with 40-66% rb. I have to make another 49 posts though now so i can receive PMs from you guys...give me a few mins before PM me lol. Wish you all the best and hopefully some great results. Cheers, john tabatabai

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Re: PM Sleeen im not sure, i am new here! I guess go on a mad rampage and do a lot of posts, although they probably wont appreciate that. Yea I can fix up existing customers too. Just need to get PM ability. Feels like being a superhero, well not yet, but soon as i get PM access!!! Not sure what special power that would be called though lol. cheers john oh yea i meant to say that i'll post when i do have my special power so you guys know. best of luck....