** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF

morlspin

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF looks like a nice deal, I have a noob question; how do i send PMs on punters lounge, i cant see an option in the user cp. - Sorry found the answer on page 1, looks i need to get busy posting I am fradge26 on BF as well, im usually found on the 0.5/1 to 2.50/5.00 NL cash tables

Re: Betfair 20K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF If you check page 2 you may be able to do it that way also:ok

looks like a nice deal, I have a noob question; how do i send PMs on punters lounge, i cant see an option in the user cp. - Sorry found the answer on page 1, looks i need to get busy posting I am fradge26 on BF as well, im usually found on the 0.5/1 to 2.50/5.00 NL cash tables

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF How quickly have they been able to register you for the "free" game? I e-mailed John yesterday the necessary information and asked to be registered for tonight's tourney...which has not yet happened. Any other way to get in contact with him or perhaps someone else to contact?

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF

How quickly have they been able to register you for the "free" game? I e-mailed John yesterday the necessary information and asked to be registered for tonight's tourney...which has not yet happened. Any other way to get in contact with him or perhaps someone else to contact?
Same here - PMed my info on Saturday night after the game Fred

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Hi guys Did I understand wrongly how to get registered for the free game? Since I played the paying one on Saturday I have not managed to get registered for Monday's, or tonight's... I applied by sending a PM to John - was there an e-mail address or something else that I missed? Thanks Fred

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF

played mon and emailed screen shot that night to be put into tonight but not been entered:(
Happened to me once (though I'd asked for next day) - so I just bought in and sent a revised request for the first one and had no problems :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Hi there I am interested in both the rakeback deal and the BOGOF promos ... can you action for me ... I am The Klup on betfair - email you can reach me in is ******** Regards and thanks

I received an message from John Tabatabai the other day offering this' date= which is an awesome offer, so if anyone wants to take him up on it, please let me know and ill pass your details on. Ill need your betfair username and full real name Good luck to whoever wants to play :ok Hi Mate, The betfair promo is that its a buy one get one free type thing. So for every $20k gtd nightly that you register and play you get another entry free up to 10 times, so thats over $1k worth of free entries! Also betfair running a rakeback promo where you can get up to 66% rakeback, if you interested in that also let me know and ill help get you set up on that too! If you have any friends that would also be interested in this please forward them to me so i can get them on board. best of luck john

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfair 18K Gtd Awesome Offer via Betfair Pro BOGOF Hi Gremlin -- e-mail John again for your free game and I am sure he will sort you out -- I have used all ten free games and one or two requests didn't appear but John always fixed me up with another. I think if you ask for registration for the very next days game he has probs getting the e-mails through -- so request your free game a couple of days ahead and you should be ok. cheers -- and cheers John for a super value promo -- I am going to continue playing the betfair tournies -- some great value games and satelites on there.