£200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST)

skylark2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 definate qualifiers tomorrow with 2 possibles, the two definates are Billy Beetroot and Eva's Request. I won't be home early enough to place the bet on Billy Beetroot tomorrow, so I've placed the bet today at SP. The others are all in the evening meetings so I'll post more on those tomorrow. Of the 2 qualifiers, both are being brought out again very quickly after winning, and there is a good possibilty that they could become non runners!

#41 2.45 Folkestone Billy Beetroot 5pts win @ SP Bet365

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Hello Daviej and welcome to PL. :welcome I'm relatively new myself, and did a similar thing myself before joining (watching brief). There are loads of interesting forums and threads here on PL and if you like horse racing, would suggest the At The Races Forum as a place to visit. :ok Update on today's selections - 2 qualifiers and 2 possibles Billy Beetroot was a runner today and has duly won at 13/8, :). I had a scout around the Oddschecker site and noticed that pre-race odds of up to 5/2 were available on Billy Beetroot. :eek The other qualifier, Eva's Request has been declared a non-runner. Of the two possibles, Bounty Box in the 8.00 at Windsor, the odds need to be

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) thanks for the welcome mate! ye ive been in the ATR forum placed up a tip although it was second! i dont realy get your method here. Will you be sharing how you come about making your selections? jow much are you looking to make profit wise?

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers so far, Mountain Cat in the 2.20 at Brighton, a bet at 8pts. The second is Brett Vale in the 3.50 at Brighton, this will also be a bet at 8pts. There are a number of others that look to have a chance of qualifying in later races, I'll post more on these later. I'll have to place the bet on Mountain Cat at SP as I won't be home early enough to take a price on it.

#44 2.20 Brighton Mountain Cat 8pts win @ SP Boylesport (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST)

i think i will just join in half way through lol and back the horses you are and see how it goes.
Best of luck if you do Daviej. :hope . Hope you managed to get on Mountain Cat, won at 1/1. :loon Update on todays qualifiers Mountain Cat, bet already placed at SP ( won 1/1). Brett Vale, bet now placed at 1/2 and 1 more qualifer today, Ostaadi in the 8.50 at Kempton-AW, this is a 7pt bet.

#45 3.50 Brighton Brett Vale 8pts win @ 1/2 Bet365 (BOG) #46 8.50 Kempton-AW Ostaadi 7pts win @ 7/4 Paddy Power (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) ive noticed the horses are all LTO winners but i cant fathom how you come up with them out of all the LTO winners. As in the race 2.20 brighton there was 2 LTO winners! you sure you wouldnt like to share lol. Only kidding im wish you the best of british in this mate

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Brett Vale, a qualifier and winner yesterday, is running again today. If he doesn't get withdrawn then he will qualify again today as a 6pt bet. The other possible, Taste The Wine seems unlikely to qualify, SP needs to be less than 5/2, currently around the 7/2 mark.

#48 5.05 Yarmouth Brett Vale 6pts win @ 4/5 W. Hill (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 1 qualifier today, Sir Parky in the 6.30 at Chepstow. I'll put this bet on as a 9pt bet while it remains at odds on on the Oddschecker site. NOTE- If the odds drift out to greater than evens, then Sir Parky would still qualify, but only as a 5pt bet. I'll just have to chance that the odds remain less than evens.

#49 6.30 Chepstow Sir Parky 9pts win @ 10/11 Boylesports (BOG)