£200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST)

skylark2009

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Thanks Aldric, it's looking good so far and I hope to keep this run going. :ok The bank passes the 300 mark and so, each 1pt bet will now be worth 3.00, this will remain until the bank either drops below 200 (back to 2.00 per 1pt bet) or increases to 400 (up to 4.00 per 1pt bet)

BetDateHorsePtsOddsStakeResultReturnsBank
1108/05/09Opus Maximus2½pts E/W @14/110.00place17.50306.91
1208/05/09Empowered5pts win @6/510.00win1.00307.91
Bets12
Wins7
Placed (E/W bets)2
Strike rate58.33%
Total staked194.00
Total returns incl stake301.91
Profit/loss107.91
Bets 11 and 12 with Boylesport - #11 was originally placed with odds of 11/1, but best odds guaranteed payed 14/1. #12 Empowered dead heated with Red Merlin so the bet essentially became 5.00 @ 6/5. 0011empoweredopusmaximus2.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) One qualifier today, that is Roar Of Applause in the 4.35 at Nottingham. I rate this as a 5pt bet. I've already placed this bet at SP with Boylesport, but at the time of posting 15/8 seems to be generally available.

#13 4.35 Nottingham Roar Of Applause 5pts win @ SP Boylesports

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Glad this is going so well for you so far mate! Just out of interest... why don't you take the early price instead of SP? Boyles do BOG. So if you back an early price and the SP is higher, they pay out at that higher price i it wins!

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Thanks TQD. :ok Good point. When I placed the bet, I was actually trying to take best odds available of 2/1 with Boylesport, but Murphy's Law kicked in, there seems to have been a price change going on when I clicked the 'accept bet' button and the bet went through at SP instead. :\

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) No qualifiers for today but two near misses, the two possibles are Vocalised and Le Havre (both running in the same race, 2.25 Longchamp), but both have failed due to price stipulations. Of the two, Vocalised came out on top and would have been 6pts, Le Havre would have been 4pts. :\

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Late start for today. :$ There are three qualifiers today. Tartan Gigha in the 4.00 Yarmouth, this is a 5pt bet, Red Avalanche in the 5.50 at Windsor at 6pts, Lake Kalamalka in the 7.20 Windsor at 2½pts E/W. A number of near misses include Dante Deo and Crown (in same race as Red Avalanche) due to price stipulations.

#14 4.00 Yarmouth Tartan Gigha 5pts win @ 5/4 Bet365 (BOG) #15 5.50 Windsor Red Avalanche 6pts win @ 1/1 Paddy Power (BOG) #16 7.20 Windosr Lake Kalamalka 2½pts E/W @ 11/2 1/5 odds 123 Boylesports (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Very late post!!, fortunately, there were no qualifers today, the big fields at York meant that any potential picks would have failed on price stipulations. Looking at tomorrow - 14/05/09 - The prices available on the OddsChecker site indicate that all of tomorrow's potential picks are unlikely qualify, the closest to passing is Crystal Capella (2.10 York) which needs to have an SP of less than Evens!! to qualify. The current best price is 15/8.

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 16/05/09 1 selection so far, with a few others close to qualifying. The selection is Roman Repbulic in the 3.40 at Thirsk, I rate this as a 10pt bet.

#18 3.40 Thirsk Roman Republic 10pts win @ 5/6 Bet365 (BOG) ####
Roman Republic is a non-runner, bet cancelled and stake returned
####

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) There are 2 qualifiers for today, Monsieur Chevalier in the 6.40 at Windsor, this is an 10pt bet and Ocean Countess in the 7.50 Wolverhampton-AW is a 5pt bet. One to keep an eye on is Sharp Bullet in the 8.40 at Windsor, if it's odds drop below 1/1 then it would qualify as a bet @ 8pts. I'm not sure if I will be able to place a bet on this if it does, as I will be at work and won't be able to monitor it.

#19 6.40 Windsor Monsieur Chevalier 10pts @ 4/9 Boylesports (BOG) #20 7.50 Wolverhampton-AW Ocean Countess 5pts win @ 9/4 Bet365 (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 1 qualifier for today, Leocorno in the 8.35 at Sandown, due to the very short price I'll make this my second bet @ 25pts, also I'll split this bet between two bookmakers ( 25.00 with B365, and 50.00 with W.Hill). Note - If this bet loses then each 1pt bet will revert to 2.00.

#21 8.35 Sandown Leocorno 25pts @ 4/6 Bet365 (BOG) and William Hill (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers today, both are in the evening meetings. The first is Be Invincible in the 7.30 at Pontefract, this is a 5pt bet. The second is Open Sesame in the 8.50 at Haydock, this one's a 9pt bet. I'm having to place both these bets at SP, as the only prices available are on the Betfair market ( for which I don't have an account with yet!).

#22 7.30 Pontefract Be Invincible 5pts win @ SP Paddy Power #23 8.50 Haydock Open Sesame 9pts win @ SP Boylesports