£200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST)

skylark2009

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 1 Qualifier so far, Aromatic in the 3.35 Lingfield, This should be a 10pt bet but I will consider upping it to a 25pt bet if the SP is very short. I won't be able to place the bet until I get home from work, so there is a chance I could miss this bet if I am late! There are also a couple of possibles in later races but the SP's needd to shorten to qualify. I will post more later, hopefully before Aromatic's race.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Thanks again Jimmah, fingers crossed that I can keep this GH successful. :hope One definate qualifier and several possibles for tomorrow. The one definate has qualified before and it is Monsieur Chevalier running in the 6.35 at Sandown. This will be a bet @ 10pts ( I will consider upping it 25pts if SP too small). I will post the bet up tomorrow as it's an evening race. Of the possibles, two are running in early races, Niran in the 2.10 at Yarmouth ( SP needs to be less than 1/1, current Betfair odds indicate a possible SP of around 7/4) and Swinbrook in the 2.50 at Ayr ( SP needs to be less than 6/4, current Betfair odds indicate a possible SP bigger than 2/1). If either qualify they will unlikely become part of this GH because I will not be able to place the bet in time! The remaining possibles are running in later races and I should be able to post in time if they qualify. Footnote - Monsieur Chevalier's race also has two others in it, Star Rover ( who has previously qualified and won at 13/2 for this GH) and Raine's Cross. Raine's Cross has the potential to qualify if his SP drops below 6/4 ( seems unlikely). Star Rover wouldn't qualify anyway, but i've got a soft spot for this horse, He's simply a speedball at 5F and I've backed him on his last three runs since noting him after his first run. Saying that, Monsieur Chevalier is the class horse in this race IMO and is the only qualifer in this race so far.

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) Update - Niran in the 2.10 at Yarmouth would have qualified, the SP dropped below the required 1/1 and he duly won @ odds of 4/5, unfortunately, I wasn't able to place a bet, so won't become a part of this GH. :\ Swinbrook's odds were way off the mark (13/2) and wouldn't have qualified. Of the later possible picks, a horse called Border Patrol only just qualifies as a bet of 5pts, Monsieur Chevalier will remain as a bet of 10pts.

#27 6.35 Sandown Monsieur Chevalier 10pts win @ 10/11 Paddy Power (BOG) #28 8.20 Sandown Border Patrol 5pts win @ 5/2 Boylesports (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers so far with a number of others dependant upon a price stipulations. The first one is Wind Star in the 3.00 at Doncaster, this is a 5pt bet. The second is Mister Hardy in the 4.05 at Doncaster wich is a 2½pt E/W bet. Of the possibles, Yamal (3.25 Goodwood) needs to be

#30 3.00 Doncaster Wind Star 5pts win @ 11/4 Bet365 (BOG) #31 4.05 Doncaster Mister Hardy 2½pts E/W @ 7/1 Bet365 ¼ Odds 1234 (BOG)
#### Mister Hardy is a non runner, bet cancelled and stake returned. ####

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) No qualifiers for today. New month starts tomorrow and the 10 year averages of the paper trial qualifiers in June averages around the 27 mark, the SP odds average around 1.66/1 and the SP winning odds average at 1.39/1, hopefully, the consistency of the trial should hold up as well as it has this month as it did for May. :hope B..M

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers today, the first is Samurai Warrior ( who won yesterday at Bath) in the 4.00 Leicester, this is a 6pt bet. And the second is Anjomarba in the 6.10 at Thirsk, this is an 8pt bet.

#31 4.00 Leicester Samurai Warrior 6pts win @ 9/4 Bet365 (BOG) #32 6.10 Thirsk Anjomarba 8pts win @ 5/4 Bet365 (BOG)

Posted this over an hour after placing the bet on Anjomarba, the best available price ( at 11.20am) is now only 10/11. :$

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers today. the firs is Esoterica in the 2.50 at Ayr, I rate this as a 4pt bet. The second is Inchpast in the 9.10 at Ripon this is also a 4pt bet.

#33 2.50 Ayr Esoterica 4pts win @ 9/4 Bet365 (BOG) #34 9.10 Ripon Inchpast 4pts win @ 11/4 W. Hill (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) I'll post these up early as Bet365 have an early show on most races at 9.00am. 4 qualifiers today, Ceedwell in the 1.50 at Catterick, Cheap Thrills in the 5.15 at Catterick, Mythical Blue in the 7.30 at Bath and Bateleur in the 8.55 at Goodwood. Ceedwell is a 10pt bet, Cheap Thrills is an 8pt bet, Mythical Blue is 7pt bet and Bateleur is a 6pt bet

#35 1.50 Catterick Ceedwell 10pts win @ 8/15 Bet365 (BOG) #36 5.15 Catterck Cheap Thrills 8pts win @ 5/4 Bet365 (BOG) #37 7.30 Bath Mythical Blue 7pts win @ 1/1 Bet365 (BOG) #38 8.55 Goodwood Bateleur 6pts win @ 15/8 Bet365 (BOG)

Re: £200 to £???? (BOOM OR BUST) 2 qualifiers today. The first is Archers Road in the 2.20 at Musselburgh and the second is Black Bear Island in the Derby. Archers Road is a 5pt bet and Black Bear Island is a 2½pt E/W bet.

#39 2.20 Musselburgh Archers Road 5pts win a 9/2 Boylesports (BOG) #40 3.45 Epsom Black Bear Island 2½pts E/w @ 9/1 ¼ odds 123 W. Hill (BOG)