UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April )

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) Semi final first legs have a reputation of being tight and cagey affairs (as CLEARLY shown last night) and as such I doubt there will be many goals in this game. Personally I think it will be a tight encounter with both sides looking not lose rather than going for the win. My money will be on under 2.5 goals. TCM

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) I think Man.U will one by 1 goal.The reason why Arsenal played so well in last few matches is Andrey Arshavin.Russian forward is cup-tied while Robin van Persie remains out with a groin strain.Arsenal will be lucky to get point there.I took Man.U at 5/6 at Paddy Power hope they won't let me down like Barca yesterday :unsure

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) 0.5 pts Arsenal Half Time / Man Utd Full Time @ 28/1 Skybet 0.5 pts Arsenal Half Time / Draw Full Time @ 18/1 Sp Bet Manchester utd have come from behind on two recent occassions at Old Trafford, against Villa and Spurs, and while neither of these teams are mugs Arsenal are clearly in far better form at present. It is therefore well within the bounds of possibility that Arsenal can nick the first goal in a cagey first half and take the advantage into the break. Bearing in mind Man Utd's recent penchant for comebacks I wouldn't be confident of the gooners holding out if the first half of the bet does play out as hoped. Man Utd will surely score at some point and if they were to level before the hour mark you would fancy them strongly to go on and infllict further misery onto a depleted Arsenal back-line. Lots of ifs and buts for the bet even to stand a chance but its worth a small wager in my book at appealing prices.

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April )

I think Man.U will one by 1 goal.The reason why Arsenal played so well in last few matches is Andrey Arshavin.Russian forward is cup-tied while Robin van Persie remains out with a groin strain.Arsenal will be lucky to get point there.I took Man.U at 5/6 at Paddy Power hope they won't let me down like Barca yesterday :unsure
:nanaI support you.:cheers

I think Man.U will one by 1 goal.The reason why Arsenal played so well in last few matches is Andrey Arshavin.Russian forward is cup-tied while Robin van Persie remains out with a groin strain.Arsenal will be lucky to get point there.I took Man.U at 5/6 at Paddy Power hope they won't let me down like Barca yesterday :unsure
The main reason why Arsenal plays well lately is definitely NOT only Arshavin. He is doing good, but he could be replaced by Eduardo and/or Adebayor at least equally. No mate, Cesc & Walcott are heart of team, especially pacemaker Cesc shows incredible matches atm. Both will play and both are in great form.

The main reason why Arsenal plays well lately is definitely NOT only Arshavin. He is doing good' date=' but he could be replaced by Eduardo and/or Adebayor at least equally. No mate, Cesc & Walcott are heart of team, especially pacemaker Cesc shows incredible matches atm. Both will play and both are in great form.[/quote'] But is Eduardo fully fit?Agree with Walcott and Cesc also.I still think Man.U are more experienced.

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) he seems to be fit, but won't probably start, line-ups from uefa.com: Man. United

• 1 Edwin van der Sar
  • 3 Patrice Evra
  • 5 Rio Ferdinand
  • 7 Cristiano Ronaldo
  • 8 Anderson
  • 10 Wayne Rooney
  • 15 Nemanja Vidić
  • 16 Michael Carrick
  • 22 John O'Shea
  • 24 Darren Fletcher
  • 32 Carlos Tévez
Arsenal
  • 1 Manuel Almunia
  • 2 Abou Diaby
  • 3 Bacary Sagna
  • 4 Cesc Fàbregas
  • 5 Kolo Touré
  • 8 Samir Nasri
  • 14 Theo Walcott
  • 17 Alexandre Song
  • 18 Mikaël Silvestre
  • 25 Emmanuel Adebayor
  • 40 Kieran Gibbs

http://www1.uefa.com/live/competitions/ucl/matchday=11/day=2/match=302810/index.html

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) Have to say I agree with everything Jimmy Harris has said in this thread about value betting ... One thing I would like to add .. and this may seem obvious .. but just because a team is at long odds doesn't mean they're value ... there is value to be found at 1.10 and even 1.01 ....

Have to say I agree with everything Jimmy Harris has said in this thread about value betting ... One thing I would like to add .. and this may seem obvious .. but just because a team is at long odds doesn't mean they're value ... there is value to be found at 1.10 and even 1.01 ....
Yeah, absolutely mate. Whilst it is more difficult to find value on favourites it is certainly anything but impossible. I can't understand how some people say "I never bet at odds on" if you reckon a particular selection should be 1/4 and its available at 2/5 its a decent bet simple as.

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) Had to play Diaby anytime card @ 4.50 unibet. Awkward style with plenty of niggling challenges in his game. Anderson and co to test him tonight. Vast majority of his domestic yellows on away grounds, and has 2 away cards in the CL. Happy at that price. A struggling Evra also dodgy at the moment, especially against the speedsters like Theo. Has 3 from last 4 games v's Arsenal, but am leaving him for the 2nd leg, for a lumping on.

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) Ferguson just simply outflank Wenger today. With Ronaldo and others, MU simply break today cannoneer (which plays almost one youth). Arsenal has very young players, wich don't have experience in such tournament!!! MU (grandfathers) - Arsenal (young blood) grandfathers WIN 1.80 Betfair

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) A great game of football, the most impressively fluid half I have seen in quite a while.Almunia has been top draw as well, its down to him that its not atleast 2-0. Didnt have a bet on this match because I thought it was too difficult to call, looking forward to (hopefully) more of the same

1-0 :) C'mon Man.U need my money back for Barca's **** up
axaxaxax))) Luchse by ty vchera skipanul, a segodnya postavil p1. I think the final will be MU - Chelsea, where Hiddink will take this trophy. :nana

axaxaxax))) Luchse by ty vchera skipanul, a segodnya postavil p1. I think the final will be MU - Chelsea, where Hiddink will take this trophy. :nana
Raz na raz ne prixoditsja...zakanalo Chelsea v4era :lol I still think Barca will be in a final.Chelsea only need to win as for Barca 1-1 or 2-2 will take them into final

Hey Franky don't forget about UEFA thread 2morrow.Big game,eh? Are you going to watch it?
Tickets was sell still on the day of their appearance)) I go ofcourse to watch it, but not to the stadium. May be I'll watch it in bar =) GREAT GAME, I agree with you)