** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April )

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April ) :cow Profit - However that could have been so much better. Nasri @17.00 escaped an early card in the 3rd minute for kicking out and got a talking to off the Referee! Then Tevez gets booked for going for the ball with the keeper on a 50/50, if he hadn't got that booking the NO Card bet @23.00 would have been in! :ok Predictions: No Red Card To Be Shown @1.25 Paddypower :cow Card Index 40 points or less @1.83 Paddypower :cow Yellow Card=10 Points Red Card=25 points. 1st Booking 30 mins or after @1.91 Paddypower :cow 1st Carded Player: Nasri @17.00 William Hill Gibbs @13.00 William Hill Diaby @13.00 William Hill Song @13.00 William Hill No Cards @23.00 William Hill

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League ( 28-29 April )

Semi final first legs have a reputation of being tight and cagey affairs (as CLEARLY shown last night) and as such I doubt there will be many goals in this game. Personally I think it will be a tight encounter with both sides looking not lose rather than going for the win. My money will be on under 2.5 goals. TCM
:clap:clap:clap That'll do TCM

I thought about to bets: both 2score and over, but lastly decided to bet Over 2,25 goals @ odds around even (188bet 2,00. pinnacle 1,99), with seeing Over 2,5 with quite same odds, I buy this quarter goal and suring a bit 2:0 or 1:1 result!!
match went clear under :eyes , sorry guys for this really poor pick, lost!! :wall

Your actually agreeing with me without knowing it Jase m8......I am agreeing that its difficult to say the EPL is better than La Liga or vica versa....one thing is for sure, they are both DEFINATLY up there...... And for your second point about Barca not being better than Chelsea bcause they never won comfortably last night, I think we've all seen enough football in our lives to know this is not how it generally works, Barcelona had numerous chances to win, fair play to Chelsea, they stood strong at the back and through some luck and good defending they kept the Catalans out. But IMO Barcelona are the better, more talanted side, not a dig at Chelsea or the EPL, but thats my opinion. Anyways on to tonights exciting match up...... Manchester United V Arsenal Where to start with this one.....?? Two of the biggest teams in Europe going head to head, what makes this even more exciting and interesting for me is that its a CL game and not the normal EPL game, this may indicate that we'll be in for a different style of game to that of a league encounter. I think Arsenal certainly contain enough in midfeild and with Adebayor leading the line they have the ability to create United problems tonight. Manchester United, one of the best teams in the world on their day, have been slightly off form recently.....they NEED a big performance from their start men tonight Ronaldo and Rooney. United currently are priced at an under-valued 1.79 (betfair) in my opinion. Considering recent performances and the amount of games Sir Alex's side have had to play recently I just have to slightly question this price. I do feel both sides have the ability to score tonight and at 1.92 on Betfair I may have a sneaky nibble on that. Arsenal for me at 5.7 is simply a massive price.......I'd be more confident of Arsenal winning tonight than I was with Chelsea winning last night in Spain, therefore I may look at this price as value and have a small nibble on this also. The draw at 3.7 also represents some sort of value for me, as we seen from last nights game, teams at home while wanting to score, are desperate not to lose and away goal, team away from home, while trying to defend and not concede would love the chance of an away goal. Going into the last quarter of the game at 0-0 I could see Arsenal sitting in and settling for a similar result to that of their London rivals.......hopefully we are in for an interesting game.....my bets..... Both teams to score @ 1.92 - Medium stakes on this Arsenal to win @ 5.7 - Small stakes on this for pure value reasons Draw @3.7 - May have a small bet on this in running GL all :ok
Really sorry fella's............Can't buy a win in the CL at the moment :@:(

I think Man.U will one by 1 goal.The reason why Arsenal played so well in last few matches is Andrey Arshavin.Russian forward is cup-tied while Robin van Persie remains out with a groin strain.Arsenal will be lucky to get point there.I took Man.U at 5/6 at Paddy Power hope they won't let me down like Barca yesterday :unsure
Great day yesterday.also had £5 free bet on correct score from Williams Hill-went for Man.U 1-0 at 6/1 :nana:beer

:cow Profit - However that could have been so much better. Nasri @17.00 escaped an early card in the 3rd minute for kicking out and got a talking to off the Referee! Then Tevez gets booked for going for the ball with the keeper on a 50/50, if he hadn't got that booking the NO Card bet @23.00 would have been in! :ok Predictions: No Red Card To Be Shown @1.25 Paddypower :cow Card Index 40 points or less @1.83 Paddypower :cow Yellow Card=10 Points Red Card=25 points. 1st Booking 30 mins or after @1.91 Paddypower :cow 1st Carded Player: Nasri @17.00 William Hill Gibbs @13.00 William Hill Diaby @13.00 William Hill Song @13.00 William Hill No Cards @23.00 William Hill
Well done :clap